About Samas Ransomware : Full Details on Samas Ransomware
Samas Ransomware is notified as one of the worst PC threat which is categorized as a Ransomware virus that you will never want to encounter in your entire life. It is a top file encryption threat that sneaks into the system silently. Our tech team have found that Samas Ransomware is usually packed on the third party freeware and junk email attachments. At the moment when you run the freeware installer or open the attachments of junk mails, then this nasty malware will be loaded in a flash.
Once that has happened on your PC, Samas Ransomware will drive you to the crazy. It will encrypt all your personal and crucial files if you don't delete it in the time. Your documents, audios, photos, video, emails, movie, PDF files other types of media files will be all locked. With the time going on, you will find that more and more computer files can not be open any more. Samas Ransomware displays you warning notification to tell you that you have to pay ransom money to acquire Bitcoins and send the money to the hackers account if you want to restore your all encrypted files.
Samas Ransomware warns that you will be able to recover any files if you buy the decryption key from them, otherwise they will ruin all your PC files if you try any other way to rescue your files. However, it has been revealed that even after you pay the fees to exchange the decryption key, the recovering of your files can not be guaranteed. You may pay for the nothing and still lose all your system files. Thus, it is best not to send any money to these criminal hackers. At this moment, the elimination of Samas Ransomware will be the right action that you should perform. Hence, you will have the chance to decrease the number of encrypted files and guaranteed the safety of your PC. After removing this ransomware virus completely from your machine, you can count on some famous tool which specialized in file recovering.
How To Remove Samas Ransomware From Your PC
Start Windows in Safe Mode with Networking.
- Click on Restart button to restart your computer
- Press and hold down the F8 key during the restart process.
- From the boot menu, select Safe Mode with Networking using the arrow keys.
- Now your computer will get started in Safe Mode with Networking.
End Samas Ransomware Related Process From Task Manager
- Press Ctrl+Alt+Del together on your keyboard.
- Task manager Windows will get opened on your computer screen.
- Go to Precess tab, find the Samas Ransomware related Process.
- Now click on on End Process button to close that task.
Uninstall Samas Ransomware From Windows 7 Control Panel
- Visit the Start menu to open the Control Panel.
- Select Uninstall a Program option from Program category.
- Choose and remove all Samas Ransomware related items from list.
Uninstall Samas Ransomware From Windows 8 Control Panel
- On right edge of screen, Click on Search button and type “Control Panel”.
- Now choose the Uninstall a Program option from Programs category.
- Find and delete Samas Ransomware related items from the programs list.
Delete Samas Ransomware From Windows 10 Control Panel
- Click on Start button and search Control Panel from Search Box.
- Got to Programs and select the Uninstall a Program option.
- Select and Remove all Samas Ransomware related programs.
Remove Samas Ransomware Related Registry Entries
- Press Windows+R buttons together to open Run Box
- Type “regedit” and click OK button.
- Select and remove all Samas Ransomware related entries.
Remove Samas Ransomware Infection From msconfig
- Open Run Box by pressing Windows+R buttons together.
- Now type “msconfig” in the Run Box and press Enter.
- Open Startup tab and uncheck all entries from unknown manufacturer.
Hope the above process has helped you in removing the Samas Ransomware virus completely from your computer. If you still have this nasty ransomware left in your PC then you should opt for a malware removal tool. It is the most easy way to remove this harmful computer virus from your computer. Download the Free Samas Ransomware Scanner on your system and scan your computer. It can easily find and remove this pesky ransomware threat from your PC.
If you have any questions regarding the removal of this virus then you can ask your question from your PC security experts. They will feel happy to solve your problem.