Search.coolersearch.com pretend like a legit and useful search engine so numerous Internet users are being cheated and victimized by several type of cyber frauds. Whereas some online users unexpectedly find it on their web browser without any consent or approval. When they try to remove Search.coolersearch.com then the stubborn suspicious domain re-appears again and again with every next launching of web browser. The precarious domain take over the web browser and deprive users to get any genuine web search results. It also presents a manipulated search result to promote below the standard, dubious and malicious websites. Thus the victims of can't avail a standard web browsing experience.
When cyber security experts observe the characteristics of Search.coolersearch.com then it is founded very near to a browser hijacker program. The malicious domain always snoop on user's web browsing interface and record all going activities, as for example it record your browsing history, search keywords, logging details of online accounts, credit card number and passwords etc. So existence of this malicious program on your computer put your online privacy at high risk. Moreover it can easily communicate with a remote server and perform exchange of files within your PC and host server. So it drops several other infections on your computer and expose your confidential information on cyber criminals.
On the local level Search.coolersearch.com can ruin the compromised computer completely. The malicious program has scripted to change essential settings on your computer and web browser without your permission such as creation or modification of registry entries, deactivation of firewall and anti virus security, make new start-up log and alteration of homepage and other web browser settings. Thus the user on compromised PC lose controls on their computer system. However Internet users may prevent their computers from invasion of this browser hijacker program by employing some preventive measures like avoiding bad practices while online surfing. The users should take caution during downloading free of cost bundled software applications and inspect well for unwanted programs in the complete software package. Always avoid clicking on suspicious links on pop-up ads and Spam email attachments. Keep the system updated and use appropriate security tools. Perhaps the infection reaches to the system then it is recommended to use Automatic Removal Tool to completely remove Search.coolersearch.com
Manual Steps to Remove Search.coolersearch.com From Your Hijacked Browser
Simple Steps To Remove Infection From Your Browser
For Internet Explorer :
1. Launch Internet explorer and click on the Gear icon then to Manage Add-ons.
2. Now click on Search Provider tab followed by Find more search providers…
3. Now look for your preferred search engine provider for instance Google Search engine.
4. Further you need to click on Add to Internet Explorer option appeared on the page. After then tick out the Make this my default search engine provider appeared on the Add Search Provider window and then click on Add button.
5. Restart Internet explorer to apply the new changes.
For Mozilla :
1. Launch Mozilla Firefox and go for the Settings icon (☰) followed by Options from the drop down menu.
2. Now you have to tap on Search tab there. And, under Default Search Engine you can choose your desirable search engine provider from the drop down menu and remove Search.coolersearch.com related search providers.
3. If you want to add another search option into Mozilla Firefox then you can do it by going through Add more search engines… option. It will take you to the Firefox official Add-ons page from where you can choose and install search engine add-ons from their.
4. Once installed you can go back to Search tab and choose your favorite search provider as a default.
For Chrome :
1. Open Chrome and tap on Menu icon (☰) followed by Settings.
2. Now under Search option you can choose desirable Search engine providers from drop down menu.
3. If you want to use another search engine option then you can click on Manage search engines… which opens current list of search engines and other as well. To choose you have to take your cursor on it and then select Make default button appears there followed by Done to close the window.
For Google Chrome :
1. Click on Menu icon (☰) followed by Settings option from the drop down menu.
2. Now tap Reset settings button.
3. Finally select Reset button again on the dialog box appeared for confirmation.
For Mozilla Firefox :
1. Click on Settings icon (☰) and then to Open Help Menu option followed by Troubleshooting Information from drop down menu.
2. Now Click on Reset Firefox… on the upper right corner of about:support page and again to Reset Firefox button to confirm the resetting of Mozilla Firefox to delete Search.coolersearch.com completely.
Reset Internet Explorer :
1. Click on Settings Gear icon and then to Internet options.
2. Now tap Advanced tab followed by Reset button. Then tick out the Delete personal settings option on the appeared dialog box and further press Reset button to clean Search.coolersearch.com related data completely.
3. Once Reset completed click on Close button and restart Internet explorer to apply the changes.
Reset Safari :
1. Click on Edit followed by Reset Safari… from the drop down menu on Safari.
2. Now ensure that all of the options are ticked out in the appeared dialog box and click on Reset button.
1. Click on Start menu followed by Control Panel. Then click on Uninstall a program below Programs option.
2. Further find and Uninstall Search.coolersearch.com and any other unwanted programs from the Control panel.
Remove Unwanted Toolbars and Extensions Related With Search.coolersearch.com
For Chrome :
1. Tap on Menu (☰) button, hover on tools and then tap on Extension option.
2. Now click on Trash icon next to the Search.coolersearch.com related suspicious extensions to remove it.
For Mozilla Firefox :
1. Click on Menu (☰) button followed by Add-ons.
2. Now select the Extensions or Appearance tab in Add-ons Manager window. Then click on Disable button to remove Search.coolersearch.com related extensions.
For Internet Explorer :
1. Click on Settings Gear icon and then to Manage add-ons.
2. Further tap on Toolbars and Extensions panel and then Disable button to remove Search.coolersearch.com related extensions.
From Safari :
1. Click on Gear Settings icon followed by Preferences…
2. Now tap on Extensions panel and then click on Uninstall button to remove Search.coolersearch.com related extensions.
From Opera :
1. Click on Opera icon then hover to Extensions and click Extensions manager.
2. Now click on X button next to unwanted extensions to remove it.
Chrome : Click on Menu (☰) → Settings → Show advanced Settings → Clear browsing data.
Firefox : Tap on Settings (☰) →History →Clear Reset History → check Cookies → Clear Now.
Internet Explorer : Click on Tools → Internet options → General tab → Check Cookies and Website data → Delete.
Safari : Click on Settings Gear icon →Preferences → Privacy tab → Remove All Website Data…→ Remove Now button.
1. Click on Menu (☰) button followed by Settings.
2. Tap on Show advanced settings.
- Phishing and malware protection : It is enables by default in privacy section. Warns users if detected any suspicious site having phishing or malware threats.
- SSL certificates and settings : Tap on Manage certificates under HTTPS/SSL section to manage SSL certificates and settings.
3. Now tap close button when done.
If you are still having issues in the removal of Search.coolersearch.com from your compromised system then you can feel free to talk to our experts.