Troldesh Ransomware is a very notorious program and dangerous as well for your computer. This program may have been installed accidentally when you have not performed the secure download from the internet. The program inhibits you from accessing you own files that are saved in the system drive. This is because the files are encrypted using a code by the program. Some of the files are needed by certain application to be run so after being locked the application will not be started and will close with some unknown error. The Troldesh Ransomware uses a strong encryption code that is not easily cracked and also you should not try that as there are chances that the file will get corrupted. If you do not pay early attention then the program will keep on locking the files and at some point of time it can reach to system files which can even block the booting of the system.
When the Troldesh Ransomware is successful in encrypting handful of your important file it will sent a threat message that says that if you want to gain the access of your files once again then you will have to pay the given amount of money to the provided account. If the payment is not made on time then the file will be permanently locked. You don't have to fear from this as you can remove this program from your computer with help of a removal tool.
How To Remove Troldesh Ransomware From Your PC
Start Windows in Safe Mode with Networking.
- Click on Restart button to restart your computer
- Press and hold down the F8 key during the restart process.
- From the boot menu, select Safe Mode with Networking using the arrow keys.
- Now your computer will get started in Safe Mode with Networking.
End Troldesh Ransomware Related Process From Task Manager
- Press Ctrl+Alt+Del together on your keyboard.
- Task manager Windows will get opened on your computer screen.
- Go to Precess tab, find the Troldesh Ransomware related Process.
- Now click on on End Process button to close that task.
Uninstall Troldesh Ransomware From Windows 7 Control Panel
- Visit the Start menu to open the Control Panel.
- Select Uninstall a Program option from Program category.
- Choose and remove all Troldesh Ransomware related items from list.
Uninstall Troldesh Ransomware From Windows 8 Control Panel
- On right edge of screen, Click on Search button and type “Control Panel”.
- Now choose the Uninstall a Program option from Programs category.
- Find and delete Troldesh Ransomware related items from the programs list.
Delete Troldesh Ransomware From Windows 10 Control Panel
- Click on Start button and search Control Panel from Search Box.
- Got to Programs and select the Uninstall a Program option.
- Select and Remove all Troldesh Ransomware related programs.
Remove Troldesh Ransomware Related Registry Entries
- Press Windows+R buttons together to open Run Box
- Type “regedit” and click OK button.
- Select and remove all Troldesh Ransomware related entries.
Remove Troldesh Ransomware Infection From msconfig
- Open Run Box by pressing Windows+R buttons together.
- Now type “msconfig” in the Run Box and press Enter.
- Open Startup tab and uncheck all entries from unknown manufacturer.
Hope the above process has helped you in removing the Troldesh Ransomware virus completely from your computer. If you still have this nasty ransomware left in your PC then you should opt for a malware removal tool. It is the most easy way to remove this harmful computer virus from your computer. Download the Free Troldesh Ransomware Scanner on your system and scan your computer. It can easily find and remove this pesky ransomware threat from your PC.
If you have any questions regarding the removal of this virus then you can ask your question from your PC security experts. They will feel happy to solve your problem.