What you should know about ''.kukaracha File Extension' Ransomware
'.kukaracha File Extension' Ransomware is a variant of a ransom threat known as Unlock92 ransomware. Which has been designed to append a file extension ".kukaracha" after encryption of the users files. It is a file encrypting ransomware which is generally delivered to the users by using spam emails using their malicious attachments to spread the infection. Infection distributors of this ransom virus uses infected documents, payment receipt, CV and official letters to trick the users to download these files as the infection has been attached in their installers and using this way ransom infection get easily enter in your PC without any notification to you. Researchers have been revealed that the makers of this ransom threat using the spreadsheets with double extension which is programmed to install this dangerous ransomware silently on to your system.
Be Assure And Check The Emails Which Has Been Send By Unknown Senders
System users try to do not open spam emails which has been sent by unknown person and double check the authenticity of the object they are greeted to be install or opened. It might be possible that the makers of '.kukaracha File Extension' Ransomware are from Russia because it support a version which only runs in Russia and they only targeted the Russian users significantly. It is totally different from the other ransomware variants like Hckerman ransomware and it uses the strong cipher AES-256 encryption algorithm to lock the users files. When this ransom virus performed the encryption work then it append and changed the default file formats of the systems files with a new extension as ".kukaracha".
".kukaracha File Extension" Ransomware encrypts the data of Local Drives, Media players and other Storage media
The ransom threat '.kukaracha File Extension' Ransomware encrypts the data of Local Drives, media players and other removable storage which is associated with the system at the time of its execution of this threat. It means that it can encode the data which has been stored on the USB drive also may be the encryption is underway. Ransomware like Dharma ransomware and '.kukaracha File Extension' Ransomware are very infamous to send the ransom note on the users desktop in the the HTA and TXT files . System users noticed many a times that their family pictures and office related documents that have been encrypted by this ransom threat and demand the ransom payment in order to unlock their files. The ransom notes can be read as :
The developers of "'.kukaracha File Extension' Ransomware is not likely to provide a decryption Key
Security researchers do not recommend to pay the ransom to the hackers. It is better to use a trusted anti-malware on your system and try to delete '.kukaracha File Extension' Ransomware from your system then run your backup that you have kept on your USB drive or other storage media to restore your files. Some of the anti-malware detects this ransomware as :
How To Remove ‘.kukaracha File Extension’ Ransomware Virus Manually
Step 1 : Restart your computer in safe with networking
- Restart your computer and keep pressing F8 key continuously.
- You will find the Advance Boot Option on your computer screen.
- Select Safe Mode With Networking Option by using arrow keys.
- Login your computer with Administrator account.
Step 2 : Step all ‘.kukaracha File Extension’ Ransomware related process
- Press the Windows+R buttons together to open Run Box.
- Type “taskmgr” and Click OK or Hit Enter button.
- Now go to the Process tab and find out ‘.kukaracha File Extension’ Ransomware related process.
- Click on End Process button to stop that running process.
Step 3 : Restore Your Windows PC To Factory Settings
System Restore Windows XP
- Log on to Windows as Administrator.
- Click Start > All Programs > Accessories.
- Find System Tools and click System Restore.
- Select Restore my computer to an earlier time and click Next.
- Choose a restore point when system was not infected and click Next.
System Restore Windows 7/Vista
- Go to Start menu and find Restore in the Search box.
- Now select the System Restore option from search results.
- From the System Restore window, click the Next button.
- Now select a restore points when your PC was not infected.
- Click Next and follow the instructions.
System Restore Windows 8
- Go to the search box and type Control Panel.
- Select Control Panel and open Recovery Option.
- Now Select Open System Restore option.
- Find out any recent restore point when your PC was not infected.
- Click Next and follow the instructions.
System Restore Windows 10
- Right click the Start menu and select Control Panel.
- Open Control Panel and Find out the Recovery option.
- Select Recovery > Open System Restore > Next.
- Choose a restore point before infection Next > Finish.
Hope these manual steps help you successfully remove the ‘.kukaracha File Extension’ Ransomware infection from your computer. If you have performed all the above manual steps and still can’t access your files or cannot remove this nasty ransomware infection from your computer then you should choose a powerful malware removal tool. You can easily remove this harmful virus from your computer by using third party tool. It is the best and the most easy way to get rid of this infection.
If you have any further question regarding this threat or its removal then you can directly ask your question from our experts. A panel of highly experienced and qualified tech support experts are waiting to help you.