If you have installed Cinema Video Plus 2.1cV08.06 in you computer to view your favorite videos then you have made a wrong decision as this is not a conventional media player program that you think. It works as an adware program that is usually gets active when you are connected to internet and watching the video. So when you are viewing the video the ads that are downloaded from the internet will be shown in the middle of the screen that obstruct the view and then you will have to manually close it. The Cinema Video Plus 2.1cV08.06 ads can be of any product or software which has the link of the site that contains all the details. Sometimes the user may accidentally click on the link and the browser is redirected to the site. There is also other adverse effects on the performance of the computer because of the application.
The Cinema Video Plus 2.1cV08.06 is a heavy application that uses too much of the system resources that will make the system sluggish in nature. The sites that you are redirected to does contain all the details about the product that are generally fake and mislead the customer to buy their product. If you purchase it that too on your own risk then you may suffer loss of your money and control over your account which has been hacked by your personal information that you have provided at the time of purchase. So you must remove Cinema Video Plus 2.1cV08.06 from your computer now.
Learn To Remove Cinema Video Plus 2.1cV08.06 Using Manual Methods
Phase 1 : Show Hidden Files To Delete Cinema Video Plus 2.1cV08.06 Related Files And Folders
1. For Windows 8 or 10 Users : From the Ribbon’s View in My PC click on Options icon.
2. For Windows 7 or Vista Users : Open My Computer and tap on Organize button on the upper left corner and then to Folder and Search Options from the drop down menu.
3. Now go to the View tab and enable Show hidden files and folder options and then uncheck the Hide protected system operating files checkbox option below.
4. Finally look for any suspicious files in the hidden folders as given below and delete it.
Phase 2 : Get Rid of Cinema Video Plus 2.1cV08.06 Related Extensions Related From Different Web Browsers
From Chrome :
1. Click on Menu icon, hover through More Tools then tap on Extensions.
2. Now click on Trash icon on the extensions tab there next to suspicious extensions to remove it.
From Internet Explorer :
1. Click on Manage add-ons option from the drop down menu on going through Gear icon.
2. Now if you find any suspicious extension in the Toolbars and Extensions panel then right click on it and Delete option to remove it.
From Mozilla Firefox :
1. Tap on Add-ons on going through Menu icon.
2. In the Extensions tab click on Disable or Remove button next to Cinema Video Plus 2.1cV08.06 related extensions to remove them.
From Opera :
1. Press Opera menu, hover to Extensions and then select Extensions manager there.
2. Now if any browser extension looks suspicious to you then click on (X) button to remove it.
From Safari :
1. Click Preferences… on going through Settings Gear icon.
2. Now on Extensions tab click on Uninstall button to remove it.
From Microsoft Edge :
Note:–As there is no option for Extension Manager in Microsoft Edge so in order to sort out issues related with adware programs in MS Edge you can change its default homepage and search engine.
Change Default Homepage of Ms Edge –
1. Click on More(…) followed by Settings and then to Start page under Open With section.
2. Now select View advanced settings button and then in Search in the address bar with section, you can select Google or any other homepage as your preference.
Change Default Search Engine Settings of Ms Edge –
1. Select More(…) then Settings followed by View advanced settings button.
2. Under Search in the address bar with box click on <Add new>. Now you can choose from the available list of search providers or add you preferred search engine and click Add as default.
Phase 3 : Block Unwanted Pop-ups from Cinema Video Plus 2.1cV08.06 On Different Web Browsers
1. Google Chrome : Click Menu icon → Settings → Show advanced settings… → Content Settings… under Privacy section → enable Do not allow any site to show pop-ups (recommended) option → Done.
2. Mozilla Firefox : Tap on Menu icon → Options → Content panel → check Block pop-up windows in Pop-ups section.
3. Internet Explorer : Click Gear Settings icon → Internet Options → in Privacy tab enable Turn on Pop-up Blocker under Pop-up Blocker Section.
4. Microsoft Edge : Press More(…) option → Settings → View advanced settings → toggle on Block pop-ups.
Still having troubles in removing Cinema Video Plus 2.1cV08.06 from your compromised PC ? Then you don’t need to worry. You can feel free to ask questions to us about malware related issues.