dnsminong.exe is a malware program that should not be installed in the computer but it makes its way in to the system by various ways and then infect them. The program works as a trojan so it may look like a useful program for the user but after the installation the user will discover that it does nothing as expected. The program will keep on running in the background even if you close it. This will perform many alteration on the settings of the system and it will also make the security weak which will result in increased vulnerability of the computer. The trojan also allows other programs to inter in the computer and infect the system. They can enter so easily because the dnsminong.exe has changes the internet settings and created a backdoor in the system which allows any type of data transfer in and out of the system. The user will have no control over it and as a matter of fact he will not also know about it.
The dnsminong.exe will obviously use all the resources of the computer for its purpose and when the user try to open other applications he will experience lag as they will not run properly. The trojan will also invite the hackers who will use the same backdoor as a gateway. The hackers will take control over you computer and perform several other mischievous task that is not of your interest. However you may lose all your data and the stuffs from your computer. So you need to be careful while surfing the internet and remove the dnsminong.exe program immediately from the system because it can also get easily transferred to other system that are connected to other one.
Manual dnsminong.exe Removal Guide
Step 1: How to Start your PC in Safe Mode with Networking to Get Rid of dnsminong.exe
(For Win 7 | XP | Vista Users)
- first of all PC is to be rebooted in Safe Mode with Networking
- Select on Start Button and Click on Shutdown | Restart option and select OK
- when the PC restarts, keep tapping on F8 until you don’t get Advanced Boot Options.
- Safe Mode with Networking Option is to be selected from the list.
(For Win 8 | 8.1 | Win 10 Users)
- Click on Power Button near Windows Login Screen
- Keep Shift Button on the keyboard pressed and select Restart Option
- Now Select on Enable Safe Mode with Networking Option
In case dnsminong.exe, is not letting your PC to Start in Safe Mode, then following Step is to followed
Step 2: Remove dnsminong.exe Using System Restore Process
- PC need to be rebooted to Safe Mode with Command Prompt
- As soon as Command Prompt Window appear on the screen, select on cd restore and press on Enter option
Type rstrui.exe and Click on Enter again.
Now users need to Click on Next option and Choose restore point that was the last time Windows was working fine prior to dnsminong.exe infection. Once done, Click on Next button.
Select Yes to Restore your System and get rid of dnsminong.exe infection.
However, if the above steps does not work to remove dnsminong.exe, follow the below mentioned steps
Step:3 Unhide All Hidden Files and Folders to Delete dnsminong.exe
How to View dnsminong.exe Hidden Folders on Windows XP
- In order to show the hidden files and folders, you need to follow the given instructions:-
- Close all the Windows or minimize the opened application to go to desktop.
- Open “My Computer” by double-clicking on its icon.
- Click on Tools menu and select Folder options.
- Click on the View tab from the new Window.
- Check the Display contents of the system folders options.
- In the Hidden files and folders section, you need to put a check mark on Show hidden files and folders option.
- Click on Apply and then OK button. Now, close the Window.
- Now, you can see all the dnsminong.exe related hidden files and folders on the system.
How to Access dnsminong.exe Hidden folders on Windows Vista
- Minimize or close all opened tabs and go to Desktop.
- Go to the lower left of your screen, you will see Windows logo there, click on Start button.
- Go to Control Panel menu and click on it.
- After Control Panel got opened, there will two options, either “Classic View” or “Control Panel Home View”.
- Do the following when you are in “Classic View”.
- Double click on the icon and open Folder Options.
- Choose View tab.
- Again move to step 5.
- Do the following if you are “Control Panel Home View”.
- Hit button on Appearance and Personalization link.
- Chose Show Hidden Files or Folders.
- Under the Hidden File or Folder section, click on the button which is right next to the Show Hidden Files or Folders.
- Click on Apply button and then hit OK. Now, close the window.
- Now, to show you all hidden files or folders created by dnsminong.exe, you have successfully considered Windows Vista.
How to Unhide dnsminong.exe Created Folders on Windows 7
1. Go to the desktop and tap on the small rectangle which is located in the lower-right part of the system screen.
2. Now, just open the “Start” menu by clicking on the Windows start button which is located in the lower-left side of the PC screen that carries the windows logo.
3. Then after, look for the “Control Panel” menu option in the right-most row and open it.
4. When the Control Panel menu opens, then look for the “Folder Options” link.
5. Tap over the “View tab”.
6. Under the “Advanced Settings” category, double click on the “Hidden Files or Folders” associated with dnsminong.exe.
7. Next, just select the check-box in order to Show hidden files, folders, or drives.
8. After this, click on “Apply” >> “OK” and then close the menu.
9. Now, the Windows 7 should be configured to show you all hidden files, folders or drives.
Steps to Unhide dnsminong.exe related Files and Folders on Windows 8
- First of all, power on your Windows PC and click on start logo button that is found in left side of the system screen.
- Now, move to program lists and select control panel app.
- When Control panel is open completely, click on more settings option.
- After, you will see a Control panel Window and then you choose “Appearance and Personalization” tab.
- In Advance settings dialogue box, you need to tick mark on Show hidden files and folders and clear the check box for Hide protected system files.
- Click on Apply and Ok button. This apply option helps you to detect and eradicate all types of dnsminong.exe related suspicious files.
- Finally, navigate your mouse cursor on close option to exit this panel.
How to View dnsminong.exe associated folders on Windows 10
1. Open the folder if you wish to unhide files.
2. Search and Click on View in Menu bar
3. In Menu click on to view folder options.
4. Again click on View and Enable Radio Button associated with Show hidden files created by dnsminong.exe, folder and drive.
5. Press apply and OK.
Step 4: Press Start Key along with R- copy + paste the below stated command and Click on OK
- This will open up a new file, in case if your system has been hacked, some IP’s will be shown at the bottom of the screen
Click on the Start Menu, Input “Control Panel” in the search box —> Select. Network and Internet —> Network and Sharing Center —> Next Change Adapter Settings. Right-click your Internet connection —> Select on Properties.
- In case if you find Suspicious IP in the local host –or if you are finding it difficult and have any problem then submit question to us and we will be happy to help you.