About DNSublocker : Brief Details on DNSublocker
DNSublocker is an annoying adware program which claims it to be a genuine program for helping computer users to unlock the sites that might be blocked by the web browsers. However, it is not a legit program and you should remove it or avoid this because it can create lots of irritating issues on your computer. DNSublocker could install onto your PC along with freeware bundling of software distribution method. Once your machine got infected by this adware, you will find that your PC files and program shortcuts being turned into the junk. Also, this DNSublocker unwanted program changes the major settings of your web browsers in order to display lot of advertisements on your computer screen from the dozens of third party websites on every webpages that you visit.
Moreover, the adverts displayed by DNSublocker can lead to the various issues for the PC user as they link to some third party owned websites that might be a hacker or online scammers. They can trick users by displaying attractive deals, coupons or offers and may ask for their personal and financial details which might be later on exposed or misused. On the other hand, these pop up ads can infect the system with other sorts of threats like worm, trojan, spyware, malware, keyloggers and other potentially unwanted programs. So, an effective removal of DNSublocker is very urgent for the users to protect their machine.
Disturbing Properties of DNSublocker
- Display tons of pop up advertisements on your computer screen.
- Inserts its harmful codes into executable files of the system.
- Overrides the crucial registry entries to cause further damages.
- DNSublocker throws bogus and misleading pop-ups, alerts and warnings.
- Consumes all the available resources of PC to make the performance dull.
Learn To Remove DNSublocker Using Manual Methods
Phase 1 : Show Hidden Files To Delete DNSublocker Related Files And Folders
1. For Windows 8 or 10 Users : From the Ribbon’s View in My PC click on Options icon.
2. For Windows 7 or Vista Users : Open My Computer and tap on Organize button on the upper left corner and then to Folder and Search Options from the drop down menu.
3. Now go to the View tab and enable Show hidden files and folder options and then uncheck the Hide protected system operating files checkbox option below.
4. Finally look for any suspicious files in the hidden folders as given below and delete it.
Phase 2 : Get Rid of DNSublocker Related Extensions Related From Different Web Browsers
From Chrome :
1. Click on Menu icon, hover through More Tools then tap on Extensions.
2. Now click on Trash icon on the extensions tab there next to suspicious extensions to remove it.
From Internet Explorer :
1. Click on Manage add-ons option from the drop down menu on going through Gear icon.
2. Now if you find any suspicious extension in the Toolbars and Extensions panel then right click on it and Delete option to remove it.
From Mozilla Firefox :
1. Tap on Add-ons on going through Menu icon.
2. In the Extensions tab click on Disable or Remove button next to DNSublocker related extensions to remove them.
From Opera :
1. Press Opera menu, hover to Extensions and then select Extensions manager there.
2. Now if any browser extension looks suspicious to you then click on (X) button to remove it.
From Safari :
1. Click Preferences… on going through Settings Gear icon.
2. Now on Extensions tab click on Uninstall button to remove it.
From Microsoft Edge :
Note:–As there is no option for Extension Manager in Microsoft Edge so in order to sort out issues related with adware programs in MS Edge you can change its default homepage and search engine.
Change Default Homepage of Ms Edge –
1. Click on More(…) followed by Settings and then to Start page under Open With section.
2. Now select View advanced settings button and then in Search in the address bar with section, you can select Google or any other homepage as your preference.
Change Default Search Engine Settings of Ms Edge –
1. Select More(…) then Settings followed by View advanced settings button.
2. Under Search in the address bar with box click on <Add new>. Now you can choose from the available list of search providers or add you preferred search engine and click Add as default.
Phase 3 : Block Unwanted Pop-ups from DNSublocker On Different Web Browsers
1. Google Chrome : Click Menu icon → Settings → Show advanced settings… → Content Settings… under Privacy section → enable Do not allow any site to show pop-ups (recommended) option → Done.
2. Mozilla Firefox : Tap on Menu icon → Options → Content panel → check Block pop-up windows in Pop-ups section.
3. Internet Explorer : Click Gear Settings icon → Internet Options → in Privacy tab enable Turn on Pop-up Blocker under Pop-up Blocker Section.
4. Microsoft Edge : Press More(…) option → Settings → View advanced settings → toggle on Block pop-ups.
Still having troubles in removing DNSublocker from your compromised PC ? Then you don’t need to worry. You can feel free to ask questions to us about malware related issues.