Hey there, I think I just encountered an additional hijacker infection called PUP.SupTab on my Mozilla Firefox browser. When I launch my different working browser, it accidentally popup on my default web pages without giving any notification. I am not able to find simple ways about how such notorious pop-up stuffs comes out in your system screen without giving any notification. When I go to check my task manager panel, there are various unwanted process related to PUP.SupTab and it creates many junk files to on the PC. Someone recommend me how can I uninstall PUP.SupTab completely ?
PUP.SupTab is regarded as a destructive ad-supported program which is basically designed to displays within your relevant search pages without seeking any authorization. This pop-up infection may infiltrate into your system along with lots of stealthily ways such as p2p infected files, using unknown removal drives, clicking suspicious pop-up links or other harmful means. In worse ways, PUP.SupTab may alter your default homepage to some annoying advertising website without giving any kind of information. You may be suffer with lots of specific coupons, infected codes, inline ads, video adverts, commercial pop-up links and many others.
However, some of affiliated pop-up adverts might forward your every accessed search results to some suspicious or unknown websites. You will notice that these adverts provided by PUP.SupTab are extremely malevolent that misleads you to download and install unnecessary programs. You should stay away from its related pop-up alerts or coupon ads because this one force you to buy dubious products or services. These annoying programs are typically bundled in variants of shareware infections downloaded by third party domains. Aside from tis, PUP.SupTab may bypass your numerous security applications such as firewall protection, antivirus tools and so forth. For such consequences, your system suddenly runs in incredible and sluggish ways. After this, your system operations may lead to crashing, blue screen death errors or other threatening issues. So, to avoid such risky troubles, you should uninstall PUP.SupTab as soon as possible.
Best Tutorial Guide To Uninstall PUP.SupTab
Step:1 Remove PUP.SupTab or any Suspicious Program from Control Panel resulting in Pop-ups
- Click on Start and in Menu, Select Control Panel.
- In Control Panel, Search for PUP.SupTab or any suspicious program
- Once found, Click to Uninstall PUP.SupTab or related program from list of Programs
- However, if you are not sure do not Uninstall it as this will remove it permanently from the system.
Step:2 How to Reset Google Chrome to Remove PUP.SupTab
- Open Google Chrome browser on your PC
- On the top right corner of the browser you will see 3 stripes option, click on it.
- After that click on Settings from the list of menus available on chrome’s panel.
- At the end of the page, a button is available with option to “Reset settings”.
- Click on the button and get rid of PUP.SupTab from your Google Chrome.
How to Reset Mozilla Firefox to Uninstall PUP.SupTab
- Open Mozilla Firefox web browser and click on the options icon with 3 stripes sign and also click on help option with (?) mark.
- Now click on “Troubleshooting Information” from the given list.
- Within the upper right corner of the next window you can find “Refresh Firefox” button, click on it.
- To reset your Mozilla Firefox browser simply click on “Refresh Firefox” button again, after which all unwanted changes made by PUP.SupTab will be removed automatically.
Steps to Reset Internet Explorer to Get Rid of PUP.SupTab
- You need to close all Internet Explorer windows which are currently working or open.
- Now open Internet Explorer again and click on Tools button, with wrench icon.
- Go to the menu and click on Internet Options.
- A dialogue box will appear, then click on Advanced tab on it.
- Saying Reset Internet Explorer Settings, click on Reset again.
- When IE applied the default settings then, click on Close. And then click OK.
Restart the PC is a must for taking effect on all the changes you have made.
Step:3 How to Protect your PC from PUP.SupTab in Near Future
Steps to Turn On Safe Browsing Features
Internet Explorer: Activate SmartScreen Filter against PUP.SupTab
- This can be done on IE Versions 8 and 9. It mailnly helps in detecting PUP.SupTab while browsing
- Launch IE
- Choose Tools in IE 9. If you are using IE 8, Find Safety option in Menu
- Now Select SmartScreen Filter and opt for Turn on SmartScreen Filter
- Once done, Restart IE
How to Enable Phishing and PUP.SupTab Protection on Google Chrome
- Click on Google Chrome browser
- Select Customize and Control Google Chrome (3-Bar Icon)
- Now Choose Settings from the option
- In the Settings Option, Click on Show advanced Settings which can be found at the bottom of the Setup
- Select Privacy Section and click on Enable Phishing and Malware Protection
- Now Restart Chrome, this will keep your browser safe from PUP.SupTab
How to Block PUP.SupTab Attack and Web Forgeries
- Click to Load Mozilla Firefox
- Press on Tools on Top Menu and Select options
- Choose Security and enable check mark on following
- warn me when some site installs add-ons
- Block reported Web forgeries
- Block reported attack Sites
If still PUP.SupTab exists on your system, Scan your PC to detect and Get Rid of it
Kindly submit your question, incase if you wish to know more about PUP.SupTab Removal