If the TrojanClicker:MSIL/FaceLiker ins installed in your computer then it is quite a dangerous case. You may have unknowingly downloaded some software or opened a suspicious link that has inserted that trojan in your system. You will not feel its effect initially as it works very quietly and keep modifying the computer settings in the background. It is able to use all the available sources including the internet from where it can automatically download other malware and spyware programs that will assist it in performing several tasks that will certainly damage your computer. The changes in the security settings will make it so weak that any of the activities will not get blocked and it will not also require any permissions from the user. So you will be completely unaware of the bad things happening in the system until the TrojanClicker:MSIL/FaceLiker creates a backdoor in the system that enables file transfer in and out of the computer.
The most critical thing that can happen to your computer is that it is remotely accessed by the hackers who make their way in to the system through the same backdoor that has been created by the TrojanClicker:MSIL/FaceLiker. You will notice that several of the file on the hard drive is either missing or misplaced. The application in the system gets automatically open and closed. Your critical information and data that are saved in the applications like browser can be accessed by the hackers and you will also lose control over your personal and banking accounts. So it is advised that you should immediately try to remove the TrojanClicker:MSIL/FaceLiker from the system when it is found. You can try the manual way but it is not that effective so you will have to use the automatic removal tool.
How to Remove TrojanClicker:MSIL/FaceLiker from Compromised PC (Manual Steps)
(This guide is intended to help users in following Step by Step instructions in making Windows Safe)
The first step which need to be followed is to Restart Windows PC in Safe Mode
Reboot in Safe Mode (For Windows XP | Vista | Win7)
- Restart Computer
- Tap on F8 continuously when the PC starts booting and select the option to enter Safe Mode with Networking.
For Windows 8/8.1
- Press on the Start Button and then Choose Control Panel from the menu option
- Users need to opt for System and Security, to select Administrative Tools and then System Configuration.
3. Next, Click on the Safe Boot option and then choose OK, this will open a pop-up window, next Select Restart Option.
For Windows 10
- Start Menu is to be selected to Open it
- Press the power button icon which is present in the right corner, this will display power options menu.
- Keeping the SHIFT Key pressed on the keyboard, select the restart option. This will reboot Win 10
- Now you need to select the Troubleshoot icon, followed by advanced option in the startup Settings. Click on Restart. This will give the option to reboot, now select Enter Safe Mode with Networking.
Step 2. Uninstall TrojanClicker:MSIL/FaceLiker from Task Manager on Windows
How to End the Running Process related to TrojanClicker:MSIL/FaceLiker using Task Manager
- Firstly, Open Task Manager by Pressing Ctrl+Shift+Esc in Combination
- Next, Click on processes to Find TrojanClicker:MSIL/FaceLiker
- Now Click and select End Process to terminate TrojanClicker:MSIL/FaceLiker.
Step3: How to Uninstall TrojanClicker:MSIL/FaceLiker from Control Panel on Windows
for Win XP| Vista and Win 7 Users
- Click and Select on Start Menu
- Now Control Panel is to be selected from the list
- Next Click on Uninstall Program
- Users need to Choose suspicious program related to TrojanClicker:MSIL/FaceLiker and right clicking on it.
- Finally, Select Uninstall option.
For Win 8
- Click and Select “Charms bar”
- Now Select Settings Option
- Next Click on Control Panel
- Select on Uninstall a Program Option and right click on program associated to TrojanClicker:MSIL/FaceLiker and finally uninstall it.
For Windows 10
- The first Step is to Click and Select on Start Menu
- Now Click on All Apps
- Choose TrojanClicker:MSIL/FaceLiker and other suspicious program from the complete list
- Now right Click on to select TrojanClicker:MSIL/FaceLiker and finally Uninstall it from Windows 10
Step: 4 How to Delete TrojanClicker:MSIL/FaceLiker Created Files from Registry
- Open Registry by Typing Regedit in the Windows Search Field and then press on Enter.
- This will open the registry entries. Now users need to press CTRL + F together and type TrojanClicker:MSIL/FaceLiker to find the entries.
- Once located, delete all TrojanClicker:MSIL/FaceLiker named entries. If you are unable to find it, you need to look up for it on the directories manually. Be careful and delete only TrojanClicker:MSIL/FaceLiker entries, else it can damage your Windows Computer severely.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER—-Software—–Random Directory. HKEY_CURRENT_USER—-Software—Microsoft—-Windows—CurrentVersion—Run– Random HKEY_CURRENT_USER—-Software—Microsoft—Internet Explorer—-Main—- Random
Still having any problem in getting rid of TrojanClicker:MSIL/FaceLiker, or have any doubt regarding this, feel free to ask our experts.