Are you getting Video Creator popup ads on your system screen? Is your PC running too slow? Does your PC behaving weirdly? Well, if you are also searching for answer to these questions then then you are on the right track. Read the post carefully and completely eliminate Video Creator popup ads from your Windows PC.
Threat name : Video Creator popup
Type : Adware
Symptoms : Display ads and pop-ups
Video Creator popup is a potentially unwanted program (PUP) and is classified as an adware. The adware program comes in bundled with freeware downloads and can install automatically in your Windows system. It affect your web browsers and display numerous ads on all the pages you visit while online surfing. The Video Creator popup ads are very rigid and annoys online PC users. Due to presence of the threat you will notice the performance of your decreasing day-by-day. Sometimes your system freezes or completely stop responding, even PC users experience system crash issues.
Besides this, Video Creator popup ads are created by the criminals so as to promote the ads in order to increase web traffic and earn more profit. It also uses PPC to earn more profit. The adware steal essential data and share the details with the criminals to earn profit through illegal ways. This very threat download and install potentially unwanted threats on your system. It violates the privacy and compromise the security of your Windows PC.
Here are few harmful impact of Video Creator popup :
- Your browser page gets flooded with unwanted ads.
- Clicking on the Video Creator popup ads causes redirection issues.
- It download and install malware or other threats.
Thus, if you are facing similar trouble then it is advised to remove Video Creator popup ads quickly from your Windows PC.
Learn To Remove Video Creator popup Using Manual Methods
Phase 1 : Show Hidden Files To Delete Video Creator popup Related Files And Folders
1. For Windows 8 or 10 Users : From the Ribbon’s View in My PC click on Options icon.
2. For Windows 7 or Vista Users : Open My Computer and tap on Organize button on the upper left corner and then to Folder and Search Options from the drop down menu.
3. Now go to the View tab and enable Show hidden files and folder options and then uncheck the Hide protected system operating files checkbox option below.
4. Finally look for any suspicious files in the hidden folders as given below and delete it.
Phase 2 : Get Rid of Video Creator popup Related Extensions Related From Different Web Browsers
From Chrome :
1. Click on Menu icon, hover through More Tools then tap on Extensions.
2. Now click on Trash icon on the extensions tab there next to suspicious extensions to remove it.
From Internet Explorer :
1. Click on Manage add-ons option from the drop down menu on going through Gear icon.
2. Now if you find any suspicious extension in the Toolbars and Extensions panel then right click on it and Delete option to remove it.
From Mozilla Firefox :
1. Tap on Add-ons on going through Menu icon.
2. In the Extensions tab click on Disable or Remove button next to Video Creator popup related extensions to remove them.
From Opera :
1. Press Opera menu, hover to Extensions and then select Extensions manager there.
2. Now if any browser extension looks suspicious to you then click on (X) button to remove it.
From Safari :
1. Click Preferences… on going through Settings Gear icon.
2. Now on Extensions tab click on Uninstall button to remove it.
From Microsoft Edge :
Note:–As there is no option for Extension Manager in Microsoft Edge so in order to sort out issues related with adware programs in MS Edge you can change its default homepage and search engine.
Change Default Homepage of Ms Edge –
1. Click on More(…) followed by Settings and then to Start page under Open With section.
2. Now select View advanced settings button and then in Search in the address bar with section, you can select Google or any other homepage as your preference.
Change Default Search Engine Settings of Ms Edge –
1. Select More(…) then Settings followed by View advanced settings button.
2. Under Search in the address bar with box click on <Add new>. Now you can choose from the available list of search providers or add you preferred search engine and click Add as default.
Phase 3 : Block Unwanted Pop-ups from Video Creator popup On Different Web Browsers
1. Google Chrome : Click Menu icon → Settings → Show advanced settings… → Content Settings… under Privacy section → enable Do not allow any site to show pop-ups (recommended) option → Done.
2. Mozilla Firefox : Tap on Menu icon → Options → Content panel → check Block pop-up windows in Pop-ups section.
3. Internet Explorer : Click Gear Settings icon → Internet Options → in Privacy tab enable Turn on Pop-up Blocker under Pop-up Blocker Section.
4. Microsoft Edge : Press More(…) option → Settings → View advanced settings → toggle on Block pop-ups.
Still having troubles in removing Video Creator popup from your compromised PC ? Then you don’t need to worry. You can feel free to ask questions to us about malware related issues.