KelticTurners pop-up are displayed on the web browser on a Windows computer when it is infected with a malicious program in the form of Add-ons, plug-ins or web browser extension. In the most of the cases they don't have any acknowledgement about activation of adware infection. The adware enters into user's computer very sneakily and install itself automatically without any interference and approval of user. KelticTurners pop-up is such a terrible PUP which lingers into a Windows PC and damage system files and applications. It is designed by expert cyber criminals to perform multiple tasks on the compromised computer. After getting into the system it can download additional malicious programs, updates, and hide it from threat detection.
The infection enters into your computer by many ways but the most used and common method for distribution of this malware is software bundling. In this method the author tag the malicious program with such free to download software, updates, games, utilities, applications, video codes, flash player, etc. which is frequently used. When a computer user download such bundled software, KelticTurners pop-up also enter into the user's computer system. Any computer could be infected by opening attachments of SPAM emails, visiting illegal, banned or hacked web sites, clicking links on unrelible pop-up advertisements, etc. Your computer can also get the infection when you connect any infected external media to it. Come what may, when a Windows computer system is compromised with potentially unwanted and malicious program KelticTurners pop-up, then it affects the performance and speed of Windows system very badly. After infiltration blocks Windows Firewall services and change Web browser settings. It also changes your favorite homepage to unknown website.
With all these changes the malicious program always displays annoying KelticTurners pop-up which interferes with your web related jobs at an extreme level even you can't see the main web page in the flood of these pop-ups. It also installs many other malicious programs and exploit vulnerabilities on victim's computer. The infection makes your computer completely unstable and very sluggish. All your data stored on your computer become very insecure. On the other hand KelticTurners pop-up also record your browsing sessions and steal confidential information like email ID details, Credit/Debit card details and passwords. It can establish connection to hackers website and export all your confidential information which is further processed for cyber crime. The security experts always suggest to remove KelticTurners from the computer immediately.
Learn To Remove KelticTurners Using Manual Methods
Phase 1 : Show Hidden Files To Delete KelticTurners Related Files And Folders
1. For Windows 8 or 10 Users : From the Ribbon’s View in My PC click on Options icon.
2. For Windows 7 or Vista Users : Open My Computer and tap on Organize button on the upper left corner and then to Folder and Search Options from the drop down menu.
3. Now go to the View tab and enable Show hidden files and folder options and then uncheck the Hide protected system operating files checkbox option below.
4. Finally look for any suspicious files in the hidden folders as given below and delete it.
Phase 2 : Get Rid of KelticTurners Related Extensions Related From Different Web Browsers
From Chrome :
1. Click on Menu icon, hover through More Tools then tap on Extensions.
2. Now click on Trash icon on the extensions tab there next to suspicious extensions to remove it.
From Internet Explorer :
1. Click on Manage add-ons option from the drop down menu on going through Gear icon.
2. Now if you find any suspicious extension in the Toolbars and Extensions panel then right click on it and Delete option to remove it.
From Mozilla Firefox :
1. Tap on Add-ons on going through Menu icon.
2. In the Extensions tab click on Disable or Remove button next to KelticTurners related extensions to remove them.
From Opera :
1. Press Opera menu, hover to Extensions and then select Extensions manager there.
2. Now if any browser extension looks suspicious to you then click on (X) button to remove it.
From Safari :
1. Click Preferences… on going through Settings Gear icon.
2. Now on Extensions tab click on Uninstall button to remove it.
From Microsoft Edge :
Note:–As there is no option for Extension Manager in Microsoft Edge so in order to sort out issues related with adware programs in MS Edge you can change its default homepage and search engine.
Change Default Homepage of Ms Edge –
1. Click on More(…) followed by Settings and then to Start page under Open With section.
2. Now select View advanced settings button and then in Search in the address bar with section, you can select Google or any other homepage as your preference.
Change Default Search Engine Settings of Ms Edge –
1. Select More(…) then Settings followed by View advanced settings button.
2. Under Search in the address bar with box click on <Add new>. Now you can choose from the available list of search providers or add you preferred search engine and click Add as default.
Phase 3 : Block Unwanted Pop-ups from KelticTurners On Different Web Browsers
1. Google Chrome : Click Menu icon → Settings → Show advanced settings… → Content Settings… under Privacy section → enable Do not allow any site to show pop-ups (recommended) option → Done.
2. Mozilla Firefox : Tap on Menu icon → Options → Content panel → check Block pop-up windows in Pop-ups section.
3. Internet Explorer : Click Gear Settings icon → Internet Options → in Privacy tab enable Turn on Pop-up Blocker under Pop-up Blocker Section.
4. Microsoft Edge : Press More(…) option → Settings → View advanced settings → toggle on Block pop-ups.
Still having troubles in removing KelticTurners from your compromised PC ? Then you don’t need to worry. You can feel free to ask questions to us about malware related issues.