"I need help to get rid of PizzaCrypts file encryption virus on my windows computer. All of my personal files saved on different location of hard drive have been corrupted by this virus. After getting this virus infection on my computer, my files got a new file extension. As for example an image file name Example.jpg has turned into, [email protected] Thus, PizzaCrypts ransomware virus has encrypted most of all files. I am so confused, should I pay the ransom amount to get keys to decrypt my files? May I employ any other method to remove PizzaCrypts ransomware and get my files back without payment of ransom. Please help!!"
PizzaCrypts Ransomware belongs to a family of such ransomware which has distributed by the use of Neutrino Exploit Kits. If once the ransomware infection get success to infiltrate into any computer then at first, it make several changes that allow this program to read, write and modify files. Thereafter, the Ransomware program run a scan on their computer, filter out personal files and use a very strong cipher to make files encrypted. So the computer system does not recognize such files and fails to read the original content. The user finds all the files have an additional extension .id-[victim’s ID][email protected] also the users find DECRYPT INSTRUCTION.html, DECRYPT INSTRUCTION.txt, DECRYPT INSTRUCTION.url files in every folder where file encryption have been done. These files contains instruction for victims to inform them about file encryption on their computer and how to pay the ransom amount in order to get a decryption key. Generally the demanded amount begins with $500 USD. The victims of this ransomware virus find a very scary desktop back ground image with a timer. According to the ransom note, any victim of this ransomware have only three days to pay the ransom. After the time period, command and control server will increase the time with a week and double the amount of ransom. After the alloted time, C&C server will automatically delete private keys and user's encrypted files become unrecoverable. Whereas security experts have suggested to remove PizzaCrypts Ransomware from infected computer and use other recovery options to get your files back.
How To Remove PizzaCrypts From Your PC
Start Windows in Safe Mode with Networking.
- Click on Restart button to restart your computer
- Press and hold down the F8 key during the restart process.
- From the boot menu, select Safe Mode with Networking using the arrow keys.
- Now your computer will get started in Safe Mode with Networking.
End PizzaCrypts Related Process From Task Manager
- Press Ctrl+Alt+Del together on your keyboard.
- Task manager Windows will get opened on your computer screen.
- Go to Precess tab, find the PizzaCrypts related Process.
- Now click on on End Process button to close that task.
Uninstall PizzaCrypts From Windows 7 Control Panel
- Visit the Start menu to open the Control Panel.
- Select Uninstall a Program option from Program category.
- Choose and remove all PizzaCrypts related items from list.
Uninstall PizzaCrypts From Windows 8 Control Panel
- On right edge of screen, Click on Search button and type “Control Panel”.
- Now choose the Uninstall a Program option from Programs category.
- Find and delete PizzaCrypts related items from the programs list.
Delete PizzaCrypts From Windows 10 Control Panel
- Click on Start button and search Control Panel from Search Box.
- Got to Programs and select the Uninstall a Program option.
- Select and Remove all PizzaCrypts related programs.
Remove PizzaCrypts Related Registry Entries
- Press Windows+R buttons together to open Run Box
- Type “regedit” and click OK button.
- Select and remove all PizzaCrypts related entries.
Remove PizzaCrypts Infection From msconfig
- Open Run Box by pressing Windows+R buttons together.
- Now type “msconfig” in the Run Box and press Enter.
- Open Startup tab and uncheck all entries from unknown manufacturer.
Hope the above process has helped you in removing the PizzaCrypts virus completely from your computer. If you still have this nasty ransomware left in your PC then you should opt for a malware removal tool. It is the most easy way to remove this harmful computer virus from your computer. Download the Free PizzaCrypts Scanner on your system and scan your computer. It can easily find and remove this pesky ransomware threat from your PC.
If you have any questions regarding the removal of this virus then you can ask your question from your PC security experts. They will feel happy to solve your problem.