“A Trojan virus has been detected on my windows computer. It named as PUM.Optional.NoDispScrSavPage by anti virus but unfortunately the security program could not clean PUM.Optional.NoDispScrSavPage Trojan virus form my computer. I am still suffering from aftermaths of this infection. I am so afraid from system corruption and data loss situations because I am observing many symptoms of system corruption like freezing, restarting and appearance of BSOD. Could anybody help me to get rid of PUM.Optional.NoDispScrSavPage Trojan virus on my PC?”
PUP.Optional.NoDispScrSavPage very nasty Trojan horse that tends to cause very dangerous activities on the target computers. It is known as a very stubborn malware infections that is also very difficult to remove by conventional security tools. Windows computer system can be infected by a variety of reasons and methods such as visiting of compromised, illegal or malicious web pages. Download the complete set of bundled freeware or shareware, opening of junk or Spam e-mail attachments. PUP.Optional.NoDispScrSavPage Trojan infection may also transmitted via external storage media like pen drive, memory card or any other infected device which you plug-in to your computer. As you can understand that PUM.Optional.NoDispScrSavPage easily penetrate the computer via the third-party software, utilities, updates, or any entertainment items, such as games, music, video, and so on, so you have to be aware when downloading items from the Internet. Be assured that you are not pressing on any malicious links and ignore the pop-ups, banners and any other unknown sponsored links.
With PUM.Optional.NoDispScrSavPage infection, your computer will perform very weired and slow. The infection consumes most of all the system resources like Memory, CPU and Internet connections for various malevolent and unethical activities. It uses your computer as a proxy server to distribute the infection and other objectionable content over Internet. The exploitation of system resources results in extreme sluggishness and system crash. Moreover it open doors for remote access of compromised computer and allow full control of your computer to cyber criminals. It also brings many other dangerous infections and viruses inside the computer system. On such a vulnerable, unstable and unsafe PC you may encounter with hacking of online accounts, ATM fraud and any other severe loss. If your computer is infected then you should remove PUM.Optional.NoDispScrSavPage from your computer before facing any devastating situation.
Manual PUM.Optional.NoDispScrSavPage Removal Guide
Step 1: How to Start your PC in Safe Mode with Networking to Get Rid of PUM.Optional.NoDispScrSavPage
(For Win 7 | XP | Vista Users)
- first of all PC is to be rebooted in Safe Mode with Networking
- Select on Start Button and Click on Shutdown | Restart option and select OK
- when the PC restarts, keep tapping on F8 until you don’t get Advanced Boot Options.
- Safe Mode with Networking Option is to be selected from the list.
(For Win 8 | 8.1 | Win 10 Users)
- Click on Power Button near Windows Login Screen
- Keep Shift Button on the keyboard pressed and select Restart Option
- Now Select on Enable Safe Mode with Networking Option
In case PUM.Optional.NoDispScrSavPage, is not letting your PC to Start in Safe Mode, then following Step is to followed
Step 2: Remove PUM.Optional.NoDispScrSavPage Using System Restore Process
- PC need to be rebooted to Safe Mode with Command Prompt
- As soon as Command Prompt Window appear on the screen, select on cd restore and press on Enter option
Type rstrui.exe and Click on Enter again.
Now users need to Click on Next option and Choose restore point that was the last time Windows was working fine prior to PUM.Optional.NoDispScrSavPage infection. Once done, Click on Next button.
Select Yes to Restore your System and get rid of PUM.Optional.NoDispScrSavPage infection.
However, if the above steps does not work to remove PUM.Optional.NoDispScrSavPage, follow the below mentioned steps
Step:3 Unhide All Hidden Files and Folders to Delete PUM.Optional.NoDispScrSavPage
How to View PUM.Optional.NoDispScrSavPage Hidden Folders on Windows XP
- In order to show the hidden files and folders, you need to follow the given instructions:-
- Close all the Windows or minimize the opened application to go to desktop.
- Open “My Computer” by double-clicking on its icon.
- Click on Tools menu and select Folder options.
- Click on the View tab from the new Window.
- Check the Display contents of the system folders options.
- In the Hidden files and folders section, you need to put a check mark on Show hidden files and folders option.
- Click on Apply and then OK button. Now, close the Window.
- Now, you can see all the PUM.Optional.NoDispScrSavPage related hidden files and folders on the system.
How to Access PUM.Optional.NoDispScrSavPage Hidden folders on Windows Vista
- Minimize or close all opened tabs and go to Desktop.
- Go to the lower left of your screen, you will see Windows logo there, click on Start button.
- Go to Control Panel menu and click on it.
- After Control Panel got opened, there will two options, either “Classic View” or “Control Panel Home View”.
- Do the following when you are in “Classic View”.
- Double click on the icon and open Folder Options.
- Choose View tab.
- Again move to step 5.
- Do the following if you are “Control Panel Home View”.
- Hit button on Appearance and Personalization link.
- Chose Show Hidden Files or Folders.
- Under the Hidden File or Folder section, click on the button which is right next to the Show Hidden Files or Folders.
- Click on Apply button and then hit OK. Now, close the window.
- Now, to show you all hidden files or folders created by PUM.Optional.NoDispScrSavPage, you have successfully considered Windows Vista.
How to Unhide PUM.Optional.NoDispScrSavPage Created Folders on Windows 7
1. Go to the desktop and tap on the small rectangle which is located in the lower-right part of the system screen.
2. Now, just open the “Start” menu by clicking on the Windows start button which is located in the lower-left side of the PC screen that carries the windows logo.
3. Then after, look for the “Control Panel” menu option in the right-most row and open it.
4. When the Control Panel menu opens, then look for the “Folder Options” link.
5. Tap over the “View tab”.
6. Under the “Advanced Settings” category, double click on the “Hidden Files or Folders” associated with PUM.Optional.NoDispScrSavPage.
7. Next, just select the check-box in order to Show hidden files, folders, or drives.
8. After this, click on “Apply” >> “OK” and then close the menu.
9. Now, the Windows 7 should be configured to show you all hidden files, folders or drives.
Steps to Unhide PUM.Optional.NoDispScrSavPage related Files and Folders on Windows 8
- First of all, power on your Windows PC and click on start logo button that is found in left side of the system screen.
- Now, move to program lists and select control panel app.
- When Control panel is open completely, click on more settings option.
- After, you will see a Control panel Window and then you choose “Appearance and Personalization” tab.
- In Advance settings dialogue box, you need to tick mark on Show hidden files and folders and clear the check box for Hide protected system files.
- Click on Apply and Ok button. This apply option helps you to detect and eradicate all types of PUM.Optional.NoDispScrSavPage related suspicious files.
- Finally, navigate your mouse cursor on close option to exit this panel.
How to View PUM.Optional.NoDispScrSavPage associated folders on Windows 10
1. Open the folder if you wish to unhide files.
2. Search and Click on View in Menu bar
3. In Menu click on to view folder options.
4. Again click on View and Enable Radio Button associated with Show hidden files created by PUM.Optional.NoDispScrSavPage, folder and drive.
5. Press apply and OK.
Step 4: Press Start Key along with R- copy + paste the below stated command and Click on OK
- This will open up a new file, in case if your system has been hacked, some IP’s will be shown at the bottom of the screen
Click on the Start Menu, Input “Control Panel” in the search box —> Select. Network and Internet —> Network and Sharing Center —> Next Change Adapter Settings. Right-click your Internet connection —> Select on Properties.
- In case if you find Suspicious IP in the local host –or if you are finding it difficult and have any problem then submit question to us and we will be happy to help you.