JunkSweeper is a precarious application that is identified as an pesky adware. It is able to infect all the Windows version computer. Mostly, it can easily assails on all the famous web browsers including Google Chrome, Internet Explorer and Mozilla Firefox etc. Being third party software it usually comes into the users computer using deceptive tricks which is distributed through over the Internet around the world. The JunkSweeper is really very annoying that flood your computer's browser with tons of useless things. However, it pretend to be a legitimate program but in reality it is no more useful in any ways.
After a successful penetration, JunkSweeper will does lots of harmful activities and perform lots of unwanted changes with in your system and browser without any consent. It often invades into the computer without you permission and knowledge. Your web browser settings will be altered awfully, you will find that whenever you start to surf online your web pages will get filled with lots of intrusive pop-up ads and links along with coupons, banners and other useless things. Each the time you will get interrupted and misguide to the malicious websites that will put your system at risk.
The JunkSweeper ads are very hard to stop and eliminate that appears all time while you are browsing and consumes your all the Internet resource and makes your Internet speed very slow down as well as your PC performance. If you really want to prevent such useless and harmful activities on your computer then only the way to stop these that you should quickly go for JunkSweeper removal from computer, otherwise your system might get infected with lots of other malware or virus infection that further will deadly ruin whole the system.
So take the experts recommendation and remove or delete JunkSweeper without any delay successfully to safeguard your PC.
Learn To Remove JunkSweeper Using Manual Methods
Phase 1 : Show Hidden Files To Delete JunkSweeper Related Files And Folders
1. For Windows 8 or 10 Users : From the Ribbon’s View in My PC click on Options icon.
2. For Windows 7 or Vista Users : Open My Computer and tap on Organize button on the upper left corner and then to Folder and Search Options from the drop down menu.
3. Now go to the View tab and enable Show hidden files and folder options and then uncheck the Hide protected system operating files checkbox option below.
4. Finally look for any suspicious files in the hidden folders as given below and delete it.
Phase 2 : Get Rid of JunkSweeper Related Extensions Related From Different Web Browsers
From Chrome :
1. Click on Menu icon, hover through More Tools then tap on Extensions.
2. Now click on Trash icon on the extensions tab there next to suspicious extensions to remove it.
From Internet Explorer :
1. Click on Manage add-ons option from the drop down menu on going through Gear icon.
2. Now if you find any suspicious extension in the Toolbars and Extensions panel then right click on it and Delete option to remove it.
From Mozilla Firefox :
1. Tap on Add-ons on going through Menu icon.
2. In the Extensions tab click on Disable or Remove button next to JunkSweeper related extensions to remove them.
From Opera :
1. Press Opera menu, hover to Extensions and then select Extensions manager there.
2. Now if any browser extension looks suspicious to you then click on (X) button to remove it.
From Safari :
1. Click Preferences… on going through Settings Gear icon.
2. Now on Extensions tab click on Uninstall button to remove it.
From Microsoft Edge :
Note:–As there is no option for Extension Manager in Microsoft Edge so in order to sort out issues related with adware programs in MS Edge you can change its default homepage and search engine.
Change Default Homepage of Ms Edge –
1. Click on More(…) followed by Settings and then to Start page under Open With section.
2. Now select View advanced settings button and then in Search in the address bar with section, you can select Google or any other homepage as your preference.
Change Default Search Engine Settings of Ms Edge –
1. Select More(…) then Settings followed by View advanced settings button.
2. Under Search in the address bar with box click on <Add new>. Now you can choose from the available list of search providers or add you preferred search engine and click Add as default.
Phase 3 : Block Unwanted Pop-ups from JunkSweeper On Different Web Browsers
1. Google Chrome : Click Menu icon → Settings → Show advanced settings… → Content Settings… under Privacy section → enable Do not allow any site to show pop-ups (recommended) option → Done.
2. Mozilla Firefox : Tap on Menu icon → Options → Content panel → check Block pop-up windows in Pop-ups section.
3. Internet Explorer : Click Gear Settings icon → Internet Options → in Privacy tab enable Turn on Pop-up Blocker under Pop-up Blocker Section.
4. Microsoft Edge : Press More(…) option → Settings → View advanced settings → toggle on Block pop-ups.
Still having troubles in removing JunkSweeper from your compromised PC ? Then you don’t need to worry. You can feel free to ask questions to us about malware related issues.