Below a query is mentioned that I found yesterday on bleepingcomputer while surfing several forum websites. The query clearly states that the victim unfortunately is not able to detect the exact name of lurked ransomware program in the system as there is no specific ransomware ID available for it.
The query :
So, if you are also one of those victims, then instead of wasting time it is advised to just go through the [email protected] removal guide included below since it has been proven that instructions discussed in it are 100% working regarding the complete removal of almost every category of ransomware infection from the PC.
General information about [email protected]
[email protected] is a extremely harmful data encryption ransomware that belongs to the money goer virus. It is famous for its super control power. As longer time leave it gets into the system, [email protected] has capable to infect all the files and programs. Your photos, PDF files, music, documents, emails, music, movie, video and other types of files got locked. The format of those files go wrong with the extension name adding like .cryptz, .micro, .crypt, .crypz. Whatever you want to open those encrypted files, shows a warning messages to tell you that these files are encrypted and you need apply decryption key to open. Now you have to send ransom amount in Bit-coins and to their mentioned account. Otherwise, you will loss your all important files permanently. But, if you pay the fees to exchange the decryption key, the restoring of your files cannot be guaranteed.
How [email protected] infect your computer?
[email protected] ransomware is packed on third party freeware and spam email attachments. At the moment you run the freeware installer or open attachments of spam emails, [email protected] virus will be loaded in a flash. Other ways-
- Sharing data among multiple computers connected via LAN connection.
- Downloading pirated softwares and playing online games.
- Clicking suspicious images and links flickering over vicious web pages.
- Updating OS installed in the computer system on an irregular basis.
Lots of troubles made by [email protected]
[email protected] virus can manage your computer by making changes and adding rook-it codes once inside. This ransomware collects important data like IP address, logins, passwords, debit card, credit card details and shopping records. Without your consent, your personal information would be put into high risk. The main objective of [email protected] virus is to get money from your PC. This ransomware damage important files to trigger many security vulnerabilities. [email protected] has been supported by MoneyPak malware that asks you to pay a ransom amount in order to decrypt the data. This malware overly consume a large number of CPU usage to degrade your PC performance. When [email protected] leave a longer time in your computer, then it install more other malicious threats into your computer to manipulate you. This ransomware is supported by remote hackers, that invade your money deeply. Usually it locks up your computer screen. So, it is very important to uninstall [email protected] from Windows as soon as possible.
Remove [email protected] From Your PC
A Tutorial Video [email protected] Removal Guide
Step 1: Remove [email protected] in Safe Mode with Command Prompt
- First of all disconnect your PC with network connection.
- Click restart button and keep pressing F8 key regularly while system restart.
- You will see “Windows Advanced Options Menu” on your computer screen.
- Select “Safe Mode with Command Prompt” and press Enter key.
- You must login your computer with Administrator account for full privilege.
- Once the Command Prompt appears then type rstrui.exe and press Enter
- Now follow the prompts on your screen to complete system restore.
Step 2: Remove [email protected] using MSConfig in Safe Mode:
- Power off your computer and restart again.
- While booting press the “F8 key” continuously to open “Windows Advanced Options Menu”.
- Use the arrow keys to select “Safe Mode” option and press Enter key.
- Once system get started go to Start menu. Type “msconfig” in the search box and launch the application.
- Go to the Startup tab and look for files from %AppData% or %Temp% folders using rundll32.exe. See an example below:
- Disable all the malicious entries and save the changes.
- Now restart your computer normally.
Step 3 : Kill Malicious Process Related To [email protected]
- Press Alt+Ctrl+Del buttons together.
- It will open the Task manager on your screen.
- Go to Process Tab and find [email protected] related process.
- Click the End Process Now button to stop the running process.
Step 4 : Remove [email protected] Virus From Registry Entry
- Press “Windows + R” key together to open Run Box.
- Type “regedit” and click OK button.
- Find and remove [email protected] related entries.
Now hopefully you have completely removed the [email protected] virus from your computer. If you are still get ransom message from the threat or unable to access your files, then it means that virus still remain into your computer. In such situation you don’t have any other option except removing this virus using any powerful malware removal tool.
Whereas if you have any backup of your infected or encrypted files, then you can also reinstall your Windows OS. This will erase all your files and data as along with the [email protected] infection. You will get a completely empty computer system with no files. Now you can use your backup to get your files. If you don’t have any backup then using malware removal tool is a better option for you.
If you have any query or question regarding your computer, then you can easily ask your problem to our experts. Go to the Ask Any Question page and get the answer for your query directly from out experts.