“Files are encrypted with ReCoVeRy+[RANDOM LETTERS] File Extension? Can’t access your files in proper format? Facing data loss situation on your computer? Do you have any idea to recover files encrypted by ReCoVeRy+[RANDOM LETTERS] File Extension ransomware? How can you remove ReCoVeRy+[RANDOM LETTERS] File Extension ransomware from your computer? Find your answers belongs to ReCoVeRy+[RANDOM LETTERS] File encryption on your computer.
Are you finding files on your computer with ReCoVeRy+[RANDOM LETTERS] File Extension? If yes then your computer has infected with a variant of TeslaCrypt ransomware. It is a more enhanced variant of this ransomware like .zzz file extension and .mp3 file extension ransomware. It encrypts your files with a more advanced and powerful file encryption algorithm RSA-4096. The developers has consent that to recover encrypted files by this ransomware is likely to impossible without decryption keys. So the developers ask to pay .5 Bitcoins to 5 Bitcoins ($207 to $2074) through Tor network. To track payment is not possible so the users can’t do anything if the cyber criminals behind this ReCoVeRy+[RANDOM LETTERS] File Extension ransomware deny to provide solution to decrypt files on their computer after receiving the money.
ReCoVeRy+[RANDOM LETTERS] File Extension virus on your computer, while the careless downloads firmware most cases. But this is not the only reason to get infected with this virus extortion, the computer can get the infection by visiting compromised sites are illegal or clicking malicious links to pop-ups and messages to open files with spam. Someday you may get this infection extortionists through infected removable media like a flash drive or external hard disk, etc. After infection, the virus ReCoVeRy+[RANDOM LETTERS] File Extension user suffers a data loss situation on your computer, as infected files are unavailable or encrypted. Security experts have suggested simply remove the ReCoVeRy+[RANDOM LETTERS] File Extension virus from your computer to prevent the further loss of, or encrypt files. This step will make your computer infection-free and ready for operation for the further operation. The following steps to restore encrypted files, and you can proceed with the below mentioned steps performed manually using backup, recovery and PC data recovery options within this post.
Remove ReCoVeRy+[RANDOM LETTERS] File Extension From Your PC
Step 1: Remove ReCoVeRy+[RANDOM LETTERS] File Extension in Safe Mode with Command Prompt
- First of all disconnect your PC with network connection.
- Click restart button and keep pressing F8 key regularly while system restart.
- You will see “Windows Advanced Options Menu” on your computer screen.
- Select “Safe Mode with Command Prompt” and press Enter key.
- You must login your computer with Administrator account for full privilege.
- Once the Command Prompt appears then type rstrui.exe and press Enter
- Now follow the prompts on your screen to complete system restore.
Step 2: Remove ReCoVeRy+[RANDOM LETTERS] File Extension using MSConfig in Safe Mode:
- Power off your computer and restart again.
- While booting press the “F8 key” continuously to open “Windows Advanced Options Menu”.
- Use the arrow keys to select “Safe Mode” option and press Enter key.
- Once system get started go to Start menu. Type “msconfig” in the search box and launch the application.
- Go to the Startup tab and look for files from %AppData% or %Temp% folders using rundll32.exe. See an example below:
- Disable all the malicious entries and save the changes.
- Now restart your computer normally.
Step 3 : Kill Malicious Process Related To ReCoVeRy+[RANDOM LETTERS] File Extension
- Press Alt+Ctrl+Del buttons together.
- It will open the Task manager on your screen.
- Go to Process Tab and find ReCoVeRy+[RANDOM LETTERS] File Extension related process.
- Click the End Process Now button to stop the running process.
Step 4 : Remove ReCoVeRy+[RANDOM LETTERS] File Extension Virus From Registry Entry
- Press “Windows + R” key together to open Run Box.
- Type “regedit” and click OK button.
- Find and remove ReCoVeRy+[RANDOM LETTERS] File Extension related entries.
Tutorial Guide To Uninstall ReCoVeRy+[RANDOM LETTERS] File Extension virus
Now hopefully you have completely removed the ReCoVeRy+[RANDOM LETTERS] File Extension virus from your computer. If you are still get ransom message from the threat or unable to access your files, then it means that virus still remain into your computer. In such situation you don’t have any other option except removing this virus using any powerful malware removal tool.
Whereas if you have any backup of your infected or encrypted files, then you can also reinstall your Windows OS. This will erase all your files and data as along with the ReCoVeRy+[RANDOM LETTERS] File Extension infection. You will get a completely empty computer system with no files. Now you can use your backup to get your files. If you don’t have any backup then using malware removal tool is a better option for you.
If you have any query or question regarding your computer, then you can easily ask your problem to our experts. Go to the Ask Any Question page and get the answer for your query directly from out experts.