Is your all files get .8lock8 file extension ? Are you unable to open encrypted files? Are you demanded for the ransom amount? Searching for its easy and effective removal method? The given post is surely help you in this respect. Go with it full confidence.
.8lock8 file extension is an extension append by the ransomware program which is not good for any PC. These days number of such issues has lodged from different part of the world. Issues has found over the latest version or user friendly Windows OS like Win 10, 8, 7, XP and other. Presence of ransomware in PC is highly dangerous to any user it will tend PC completely useless. The ransomware is responsible to lock PC and turn it completely useless within short time interval. Targeted user becomes unable to perform single activity on the PC. The security program also not help any more. Desktop wallpaper also get changed with ransom demanding message. As user tries to access security related program in browser, .8lock8 file extension terminate the browser which annoy user seriously. The files which it encryopt uses AES-256 encryption algorithm.
.8lock8 file extension presence in PC for a single moment cost very highly which annoy user seriously. As the related ransomware comes in PC also alters few setting. Its related alert message comes on screen repeatedly after ignoring them. Its related issues have mainly noticed in Russian speaking countries, and also deploy message in both language i.e Russian and English. Expert recommends to remove .8lock8 file extension very soon just after its infection. User can use Windows Scanner for its removal which is a recommended way.
Remove .8lock8 file extension From Your PC
Step 1: Remove .8lock8 file extension in Safe Mode with Command Prompt
- First of all disconnect your PC with network connection.
- Click restart button and keep pressing F8 key regularly while system restart.
- You will see “Windows Advanced Options Menu” on your computer screen.
- Select “Safe Mode with Command Prompt” and press Enter key.
- You must login your computer with Administrator account for full privilege.
- Once the Command Prompt appears then type rstrui.exe and press Enter
- Now follow the prompts on your screen to complete system restore.
Step 2: Remove .8lock8 file extension using MSConfig in Safe Mode:
- Power off your computer and restart again.
- While booting press the “F8 key” continuously to open “Windows Advanced Options Menu”.
- Use the arrow keys to select “Safe Mode” option and press Enter key.
- Once system get started go to Start menu. Type “msconfig” in the search box and launch the application.
- Go to the Startup tab and look for files from %AppData% or %Temp% folders using rundll32.exe. See an example below:
- Disable all the malicious entries and save the changes.
- Now restart your computer normally.
Step 3 : Kill Malicious Process Related To .8lock8 file extension
- Press Alt+Ctrl+Del buttons together.
- It will open the Task manager on your screen.
- Go to Process Tab and find .8lock8 file extension related process.
- Click the End Process Now button to stop the running process.
Step 4 : Remove .8lock8 file extension Virus From Registry Entry
- Press “Windows + R” key together to open Run Box.
- Type “regedit” and click OK button.
- Find and remove .8lock8 file extension related entries.
Now hopefully you have completely removed the .8lock8 file extension virus from your computer. If you are still get ransom message from the threat or unable to access your files, then it means that virus still remain into your computer. In such situation you don’t have any other option except removing this virus using any powerful malware removal tool.
Whereas if you have any backup of your infected or encrypted files, then you can also reinstall your Windows OS. This will erase all your files and data as along with the .8lock8 file extension infection. You will get a completely empty computer system with no files. Now you can use your backup to get your files. If you don’t have any backup then using malware removal tool is a better option for you.
If you have any query or question regarding your computer, then you can easily ask your problem to our experts. Go to the Ask Any Question page and get the answer for your query directly from out experts.