I have got _ReCoVeRy_+gfyuj virus on my computer. It has locked all my files and demanding ransom amount to give the decryption key. This nasty threat is also showing a ransom message on my computer screen and saying that I can only get my files back by paying the ransom. Why should I pay to _ReCoVeRy_+gfyuj virus? How it got on to my computer? Is there any to delete this threat completely from my system? I don't have any backup of my files, so can I recover all my files without paying the ransom? Is there any way to delete _ReCoVeRy_+gfyuj virus completely from my machine? Please help.
_ReCoVeRy_+gfyuj virus is a nasty Ransomware infection that get into your system without permission. It is a harmful computer infection that can encrypt your system and demand extortion money to unlock your data. This dubious threat also known as file locker virus and it has only motive to trick your money. It will show a ransom message on your computer and says that :
“your files are encrypted with a powerful encryption algorithm. Your files can only get unlocked by a private key generated for your system and you have to pay the ransom amount to get that decryption key”.
This dubious computer virus will also leave a text document in every encrypted file explaining the methods to get the decryption key. _ReCoVeRy_+gfyuj virus is a harmful computer virus that can make all your files completely unusable. This nasty threat will force you to pay the ransom amount within give time. This dubious threat normally enter your computer through spam email attachments. Cyber criminals mostly use this method to deploy harmful threats on the targeted computer. If you get any junk mail with some attachment from any unknown sender then do not open or download that attachment. It could contain _ReCoVeRy_+gfyuj virus or other similar threat.
Once download on your machine, this nasty computer infection will lock all your files. It is able to infect a wide range of system files including audios, videos, images, .doc, .ppt, .pdf, .xls and many more. After infecting your files, it deletes the original files and create a copy of your files. So paying the ransom amount is completely useless because you will not get your files back. You have to remove this threat completely from your system. Follow the below guide to easily remove _ReCoVeRy_+gfyuj virus from your computer.
How To Remove _ReCoVeRy_+gfyuj virus From Your PC
Start Windows in Safe Mode with Networking.
- Click on Restart button to restart your computer
- Press and hold down the F8 key during the restart process.
- From the boot menu, select Safe Mode with Networking using the arrow keys.
- Now your computer will get started in Safe Mode with Networking.
End _ReCoVeRy_+gfyuj virus Related Process From Task Manager
- Press Ctrl+Alt+Del together on your keyboard.
- Task manager Windows will get opened on your computer screen.
- Go to Precess tab, find the _ReCoVeRy_+gfyuj virus related Process.
- Now click on on End Process button to close that task.
Uninstall _ReCoVeRy_+gfyuj virus From Windows 7 Control Panel
- Visit the Start menu to open the Control Panel.
- Select Uninstall a Program option from Program category.
- Choose and remove all _ReCoVeRy_+gfyuj virus related items from list.
Uninstall _ReCoVeRy_+gfyuj virus From Windows 8 Control Panel
- On right edge of screen, Click on Search button and type “Control Panel”.
- Now choose the Uninstall a Program option from Programs category.
- Find and delete _ReCoVeRy_+gfyuj virus related items from the programs list.
Delete _ReCoVeRy_+gfyuj virus From Windows 10 Control Panel
- Click on Start button and search Control Panel from Search Box.
- Got to Programs and select the Uninstall a Program option.
- Select and Remove all _ReCoVeRy_+gfyuj virus related programs.
Remove _ReCoVeRy_+gfyuj virus Related Registry Entries
- Press Windows+R buttons together to open Run Box
- Type “regedit” and click OK button.
- Select and remove all _ReCoVeRy_+gfyuj virus related entries.
Remove _ReCoVeRy_+gfyuj virus Infection From msconfig
- Open Run Box by pressing Windows+R buttons together.
- Now type “msconfig” in the Run Box and press Enter.
- Open Startup tab and uncheck all entries from unknown manufacturer.
Hope the above process has helped you in removing the _ReCoVeRy_+gfyuj virus virus completely from your computer. If you still have this nasty ransomware left in your PC then you should opt for a malware removal tool. It is the most easy way to remove this harmful computer virus from your computer. Download the Free _ReCoVeRy_+gfyuj virus Scanner on your system and scan your computer. It can easily find and remove this pesky ransomware threat from your PC.
If you have any questions regarding the removal of this virus then you can ask your question from your PC security experts. They will feel happy to solve your problem.