Every time I connect my PC to Internet, Ads by AnonymizerGadget appears on the screen and ask me to install its free extension. It claims to enhance my working experience by increasing system speed. I am getting troubles in accessing the web and found unwanted changes in the browser settings. I have found lots of strange folders in my PC which are blank still I am unable to remove it. What is the main reason behind Ads by AnonymizerGadget? What should I need to do now in order to get rid of it completely?
Ads by AnonymizerGadget is recognized as fake alert which is caused due to the presence of adware or potentially unwanted program. It will appear during your online session as banner ads or side bar ads which will ask you to install its free extension which is compatible with different web browsers such as Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, Internet Explorer etc. Ads by AnonymizerGadget claims to provide best tools which will provide you best working experience. You will find that your PC screen will be filled with unwanted alerts, pop ups or notifications. Clicking on its links will open new tabs in the browser which will misguide you to unauthorized pages of the third parties. It also convince the users to download free videos, softwares or music files from its given links. In reality, Ads by AnonymizerGadget only makes promotion of the affiliate programs of the third parties, so do not click on any of its links.
Ads by AnonymizerGadget is responsible for installing bundles of malignant threats in the PC when the user download any file from its links. Moreover, it also help its creators for earning illegal profits. It is capable to keep track on the online session of the users and secretly records the credential data related to bank accounts. Due to the presence of unwanted programs, most of the programs will not respond properly and the running speed of the PC will become extremely sluggish in which normal working is almost impossible. Hence, if you are getting Ads by AnonymizerGadget constantly during your web session then it is essential to remove adware programs permanently from the system to avoid further hazards.
Learn To Remove Ads by AnonymizerGadget Using Manual Methods
Phase 1 : Show Hidden Files To Delete Ads by AnonymizerGadget Related Files And Folders
1. For Windows 8 or 10 Users : From the Ribbon’s View in My PC click on Options icon.
2. For Windows 7 or Vista Users : Open My Computer and tap on Organize button on the upper left corner and then to Folder and Search Options from the drop down menu.
3. Now go to the View tab and enable Show hidden files and folder options and then uncheck the Hide protected system operating files checkbox option below.
4. Finally look for any suspicious files in the hidden folders as given below and delete it.
Phase 2 : Get Rid of Ads by AnonymizerGadget Related Extensions Related From Different Web Browsers
From Chrome :
1. Click on Menu icon, hover through More Tools then tap on Extensions.
2. Now click on Trash icon on the extensions tab there next to suspicious extensions to remove it.
From Internet Explorer :
1. Click on Manage add-ons option from the drop down menu on going through Gear icon.
2. Now if you find any suspicious extension in the Toolbars and Extensions panel then right click on it and Delete option to remove it.
From Mozilla Firefox :
1. Tap on Add-ons on going through Menu icon.
2. In the Extensions tab click on Disable or Remove button next to Ads by AnonymizerGadget related extensions to remove them.
From Opera :
1. Press Opera menu, hover to Extensions and then select Extensions manager there.
2. Now if any browser extension looks suspicious to you then click on (X) button to remove it.
From Safari :
1. Click Preferences… on going through Settings Gear icon.
2. Now on Extensions tab click on Uninstall button to remove it.
From Microsoft Edge :
Note:–As there is no option for Extension Manager in Microsoft Edge so in order to sort out issues related with adware programs in MS Edge you can change its default homepage and search engine.
Change Default Homepage of Ms Edge –
1. Click on More(…) followed by Settings and then to Start page under Open With section.
2. Now select View advanced settings button and then in Search in the address bar with section, you can select Google or any other homepage as your preference.
Change Default Search Engine Settings of Ms Edge –
1. Select More(…) then Settings followed by View advanced settings button.
2. Under Search in the address bar with box click on <Add new>. Now you can choose from the available list of search providers or add you preferred search engine and click Add as default.
Phase 3 : Block Unwanted Pop-ups from Ads by AnonymizerGadget On Different Web Browsers
1. Google Chrome : Click Menu icon → Settings → Show advanced settings… → Content Settings… under Privacy section → enable Do not allow any site to show pop-ups (recommended) option → Done.
2. Mozilla Firefox : Tap on Menu icon → Options → Content panel → check Block pop-up windows in Pop-ups section.
3. Internet Explorer : Click Gear Settings icon → Internet Options → in Privacy tab enable Turn on Pop-up Blocker under Pop-up Blocker Section.
4. Microsoft Edge : Press More(…) option → Settings → View advanced settings → toggle on Block pop-ups.
Still having troubles in removing Ads by AnonymizerGadget from your compromised PC ? Then you don’t need to worry. You can feel free to ask questions to us about malware related issues.