Report on Black Virus Lockscreen
Black Virus Lockscreen is created by some badware creators to generate money from the innocent users. Actually it is a fake security or technical support service. This Black Virus Lockscreen is very much similar like lockscreen that may appear on systems which execute a pirated copy of Windows. When an innocent Windows system user Which does not know how to operate the Windows OS and try to install updates from Microsoft then at that time a black screen may appear and tell something like "Your Windows is not valid". After this message your system is being totally inaccessible to you and you can not access your system until a valid key or code is entered for the Windows OS to be unlocked. That's why the Microsoft Corporation said to the users to avoid use of pirated software and products key. This Black Virus Lockscreen inspire from this mechanism and start to work in the same way.
Security methods used by the Microsoft is an inspiration for the Black Virus Lockscreen
As explained above,Black Virus Lockscreen is not developed by Microsoft's Windows Operating Systems but by a badware peoples. Computer users may install this badware while they are installing freeware programs and fake updates of software from unauthorized websites with choose the option of 'Express' and 'Typical'. This Black Virus Lockscreen will be shown on the desktop screen with the next every system reboot. Windows Task Manager and Keyboard shortcuts may be blocked to access and users may be annoyed while their system may seems to be locked.
Security experts noted that some smart system users may be boot their systems into the Safe Mode and after that they will notice a new file on their desktop screen as "README.txt" which contain a short message inside. This message is a threat for the users that they try to make believe to the users that a threat is infect your system that's why some unusual activities is happening on your computer system and the threat name is "Black Virus".
How does Black Virus Lockscreen infiltrate your PC?
By clicking over suspicious random or malicious links and pop-ups.
By opening of unidentified spam email or download their infected attachment.
It can intrude with some harmful drive by downloads form corrupted websites or porn sites.
It also comes along with the installation of freeware applications in a form of additional software with main program.
Do not follow the instructions of the attackers message
There is no need to follow the instructions of the attackers because their main goal is to extort money from you in order to give you a unlock key to unlock your system and make accessible but there is not any guarantee that they will provide you the passcode after payment of the extortion money so do not fall into he tricks of the hackers. Use a trusted antivirus suite to delete Black Virus Lockscreen from your computer and then run a backup copy of files.
A: How To Remove Black Virus Lockscreen From Your PC
Step: 1 How to Reboot Windows in Safe Mode with Networking.
- Click on Restart button to restart your computer
- Press and hold down the F8 key during the restart process.
- From the boot menu, select Safe Mode with Networking using the arrow keys.
Step: 2 How to Kill Black Virus Lockscreen Related Process From Task Manager
- Press Ctrl+Alt+Del together on your keyboard
- It will Open Task manager on Windows
- Go to Process tab, find the Black Virus Lockscreen related Process.
- Now click on on End Process button to close that task.
Step: 3 Uninstall Black Virus Lockscreen From Windows Control Panel
- Visit the Start menu to open the Control Panel.
- Select Uninstall a Program option from Program category.
- Choose and remove all Black Virus Lockscreen related items from list.
B: How to Restore Black Virus Lockscreen Encrypted Files
Method: 1 By Using ShadowExplorer
After removing Black Virus Lockscreen from PC, it is important that users should restore encrypted files. Since, ransomware encrypts almost all the stored files except the shadow copies, one should attempt to restore original files and folders using shadow copies. This is where ShadowExplorer can prove to be handy.
- Once downloaded, install ShadowExplorer in your PC
- Double Click to open it and now select C: drive from left panel
- In the date filed, users are recommended to select time frame of atleast a month ago
- Select and browse to the folder having encrypted data
- Right Click on the encrypted data and files
- Choose Export option and select a specific destination for restoring the original files
Method:2 Restore Windows PC to Default Factory Settings
Following the above mentioned steps will help in removing Black Virus Lockscreen from PC. However, if still infection persists, users are advised to restore their Windows PC to its Default Factory Settings.
System Restore in Windows XP
- Log on to Windows as Administrator.
- Click Start > All Programs > Accessories.
- Find System Tools and click System Restore
- Select Restore my computer to an earlier time and click Next.
- Choose a restore point when system was not infected and click Next.
System Restore Windows 7/Vista
- Go to Start menu and find Restore in the Search box.
- Now select the System Restore option from search results
- From the System Restore window, click the Next button.
- Now select a restore points when your PC was not infected.
- Click Next and follow the instructions.
System Restore Windows 8
- Go to the search box and type Control Panel
- Select Control Panel and open Recovery Option.
- Now Select Open System Restore option
- Find out any recent restore point when your PC was not infected.
- Click Next and follow the instructions.
System Restore Windows 10
- Right click the Start menu and select Control Panel.
- Open Control Panel and Find out the Recovery option.
- Select Recovery > Open System Restore > Next.
- Choose a restore point before infection Next > Finish.
Method:3 Using Data Recovery Software
Restore your files encrypted by Black Virus Lockscreen with help of Data Recovery Software
We understand how important is data for you. Incase the encrypted data cannot be restored using the above methods, users are advised to restore and recover original data using data recovery software.