Yesterday night, I saw Error code: 0x000314CE Pop-Ups on my PC screen. Firstly, I ignored it then due to its frequent popup, I am totally irritated now. I can't execute any application program on my computer and there is troubles while browsing internet as well. PC screen is always getting flooded with countless popup ads and more. What should I do to stop it, please advice.
Error code: 0x000314CE Pop-Ups is a fake popup ad which falls in the adware category. It is a dangerous computer threat which alters whole system default settings including browser homepage and DNS configurations. Once got infected, Error code: 0x000314CE Pop-Ups gets appeared on every web page and floods the whole screen with countless error messages, fake alerts and warning notifications. It is a destructive computer threat that interferes in the working of Firefox, IE, Edge, Chrome and Safari like web browser and causes disturbances while you are online. Error code: 0x000314CE Pop-Ups causes continuous redirection of your web page URL to unreliable sites and blocks your visiting any legitimate or genuine websites. It has been designed to hamper your browsing experience and let it go worst for you.
Being more specific, Error code: 0x000314CE Pop-Ups disables task manager and turn off firewall settings. This very threat stops all running processes and continues running its evil activities in the system background. It is a dangerous infection that can even delete your many of precious documents from computer and raise data loss issue. Hence, in order to stop further corruption from your windows computer, you must take quick action and should delete Error code: 0x000314CE Pop-Ups as soon as possible without any time wastage.
Learn To Remove Error code: 0x000314CE Pop-Ups Using Manual Methods
Phase 1 : Show Hidden Files To Delete Error code: 0x000314CE Pop-Ups Related Files And Folders
1. For Windows 8 or 10 Users : From the Ribbon’s View in My PC click on Options icon.
2. For Windows 7 or Vista Users : Open My Computer and tap on Organize button on the upper left corner and then to Folder and Search Options from the drop down menu.
3. Now go to the View tab and enable Show hidden files and folder options and then uncheck the Hide protected system operating files checkbox option below.
4. Finally look for any suspicious files in the hidden folders as given below and delete it.
Phase 2 : Get Rid of Error code: 0x000314CE Pop-Ups Related Extensions Related From Different Web Browsers
From Chrome :
1. Click on Menu icon, hover through More Tools then tap on Extensions.
2. Now click on Trash icon on the extensions tab there next to suspicious extensions to remove it.
From Internet Explorer :
1. Click on Manage add-ons option from the drop down menu on going through Gear icon.
2. Now if you find any suspicious extension in the Toolbars and Extensions panel then right click on it and Delete option to remove it.
From Mozilla Firefox :
1. Tap on Add-ons on going through Menu icon.
2. In the Extensions tab click on Disable or Remove button next to Error code: 0x000314CE Pop-Ups related extensions to remove them.
From Opera :
1. Press Opera menu, hover to Extensions and then select Extensions manager there.
2. Now if any browser extension looks suspicious to you then click on (X) button to remove it.
From Safari :
1. Click Preferences… on going through Settings Gear icon.
2. Now on Extensions tab click on Uninstall button to remove it.
From Microsoft Edge :
Note:–As there is no option for Extension Manager in Microsoft Edge so in order to sort out issues related with adware programs in MS Edge you can change its default homepage and search engine.
Change Default Homepage of Ms Edge –
1. Click on More(…) followed by Settings and then to Start page under Open With section.
2. Now select View advanced settings button and then in Search in the address bar with section, you can select Google or any other homepage as your preference.
Change Default Search Engine Settings of Ms Edge –
1. Select More(…) then Settings followed by View advanced settings button.
2. Under Search in the address bar with box click on <Add new>. Now you can choose from the available list of search providers or add you preferred search engine and click Add as default.
Phase 3 : Block Unwanted Pop-ups from Error code: 0x000314CE Pop-Ups On Different Web Browsers
1. Google Chrome : Click Menu icon → Settings → Show advanced settings… → Content Settings… under Privacy section → enable Do not allow any site to show pop-ups (recommended) option → Done.
2. Mozilla Firefox : Tap on Menu icon → Options → Content panel → check Block pop-up windows in Pop-ups section.
3. Internet Explorer : Click Gear Settings icon → Internet Options → in Privacy tab enable Turn on Pop-up Blocker under Pop-up Blocker Section.
4. Microsoft Edge : Press More(…) option → Settings → View advanced settings → toggle on Block pop-ups.
Still having troubles in removing Error code: 0x000314CE Pop-Ups from your compromised PC ? Then you don’t need to worry. You can feel free to ask questions to us about malware related issues.