Research Report on EXOTIC 3.0 Ransomware
EXOTIC 3.0 Ransomware is a newer version of the noxious EXOTIC Squad malware, that has caused substantial damage in past. Although, there are lost of notable differences between these two threats, but their ultimate goal is same – to make the victims unable to access their important and crucial system files. This ransomware uses powerful cryptography in order to modify the structure of your computer files in such a way that makes it quite impossible for you to open and view them.
Whenever, users attempt to open their computer files, they are about to notice different error messages, such as “Windows can not open this file”. Moreover, in order to regain access to your sensitive and valuable data or files, you will have to purchase a decryption key. The cyber hackers standing behind the EXOTIC 3.0 Ransomware, who introduces themselves as a 'Evil Twin”, are only willing release the decryption key when the victim pays a ransom money. Since, nothing can verify that con artist will honor his end of agreement, it not advisable to pay them the demanded sum of money.
How EXOTIC 3.0 Ransomware Invades Your PC?
The system security analysts are still investigating about the exact distribution paths of this aggressive ransomware virus. Up to now, still there is no evidence that malware relies on some unique delivery techniques. This ransomware virus may affect your system in case if you agree to download programs or software from random insecure websites. However, it is a good idea to download any applications from their official website, otherwise you may provide few advanced malware like EXOTIC 3.0 Ransomware with access to your computer.
The malware researchers strongly advise against opening mail attachments arrived from unknown senders. Even, if the attached files seems to be an attractive picture or a Microsoft Word document, but it is better to ignore it unless you are 100% sure that it is safe. Although, keep in mind that similar to the previous Exotic ransomware versions, the criminal hackers may use the social engineering tactics in order to trick the PC users into opening such files. For instance, the cyber crooks may describe it as an important letter from your bank regarding an unauthorized transaction or an alert message about an unexpected shipment.
What Makes EXOTIC 3.0 Ransomware Virus Such a Nasty Threat?
It is a notorious computer virus which may cause irreparable damages to your entire PC. The EXOTIC 3.0 Ransomware attacks all of the personal and sensitive files of the victim. In addition these data and files, you may lose access to all your videos and photos with great sentimental value. Thus, you'll easily find which system files have been hit by this ransomware when you take look at their file extensions. It appends '.exotic' towards default file extension. Then after, the cyber crooks demands a payment of 50 USD in the form of Bitcoins in order to exchange for the decryption tool. However, never try to pay the ransom fee because the restoration of the system files is not guaranteed. In such circumstances, delete EXOTIC 3.0 Ransomware from your PC as soon as possible.
How To Remove EXOTIC 3.0 Ransomware From Your PC
Start Windows in Safe Mode with Networking.
- Click on Restart button to restart your computer
- Press and hold down the F8 key during the restart process.
- From the boot menu, select Safe Mode with Networking using the arrow keys.
- Now your computer will get started in Safe Mode with Networking.
End EXOTIC 3.0 Ransomware Related Process From Task Manager
- Press Ctrl+Alt+Del together on your keyboard.
- Task manager Windows will get opened on your computer screen.
- Go to Precess tab, find the EXOTIC 3.0 Ransomware related Process.
- Now click on on End Process button to close that task.
Uninstall EXOTIC 3.0 Ransomware From Windows 7 Control Panel
- Visit the Start menu to open the Control Panel.
- Select Uninstall a Program option from Program category.
- Choose and remove all EXOTIC 3.0 Ransomware related items from list.
Uninstall EXOTIC 3.0 Ransomware From Windows 8 Control Panel
- On right edge of screen, Click on Search button and type “Control Panel”.
- Now choose the Uninstall a Program option from Programs category.
- Find and delete EXOTIC 3.0 Ransomware related items from the programs list.
Delete EXOTIC 3.0 Ransomware From Windows 10 Control Panel
- Click on Start button and search Control Panel from Search Box.
- Got to Programs and select the Uninstall a Program option.
- Select and Remove all EXOTIC 3.0 Ransomware related programs.
Remove EXOTIC 3.0 Ransomware Related Registry Entries
- Press Windows+R buttons together to open Run Box
- Type “regedit” and click OK button.
- Select and remove all EXOTIC 3.0 Ransomware related entries.
Remove EXOTIC 3.0 Ransomware Infection From msconfig
- Open Run Box by pressing Windows+R buttons together.
- Now type “msconfig” in the Run Box and press Enter.
- Open Startup tab and uncheck all entries from unknown manufacturer.
Hope the above process has helped you in removing the EXOTIC 3.0 Ransomware virus completely from your computer. If you still have this nasty ransomware left in your PC then you should opt for a malware removal tool. It is the most easy way to remove this harmful computer virus from your computer. Download the Free EXOTIC 3.0 Ransomware Scanner on your system and scan your computer. It can easily find and remove this pesky ransomware threat from your PC.
If you have any questions regarding the removal of this virus then you can ask your question from your PC security experts. They will feel happy to solve your problem.