JS/DwnLdr-MON is a pesky Trojan infection comes into the system through various methods including P2P sharing networking, social engineering scam, scammed sites and other illicit ways implemented by cyber crooks. After the threat manages to place itself in Windows PC, performance of the system has been distracted completely. There are several changes carried out in system default configuration. Windows registries and key system files have been replaced or changed by this malware all of a sudden. It raises system freezing and other annoying issues which is disgusting for PC performance. Furthermore, JS/DwnLdr-MON might lead into blue screen of death sometimes.
JS/DwnLdr-MON sets in Windows preset startup items that result its launching in an automatic manner after every system start. It hidden in the background of the system and running constantly for keeping keyboard activities, that is why it is capable of collecting system login details and other sensitive information. This is not the end this very malware bypasses such confidential details to remote cyber criminals making them easy to get access of targeted system illegally. Even worse it can mess up with secret banking credentials of users through tracking Online transactions of users extensively.
JS/DwnLdr-MON rooted in the system in such a manner that it turns quite tough to find and delete it. Even more, it can harass firewall and other system security for exposing PC for other severe vulnerabilities. So there might be possibility of infiltrating other computer infections such as worms, spyware, adware, root-kits and many more to the targeted PC. If someway the computer has been affected by this very threat then do not wait and take immediate actions against this threat. Now what you are waiting for take proper approach in order to remove JS/DwnLdr-MON completely from Windows PC as early as you can.
Manual JS/DwnLdr-MON Removal Guide
Step 1: How to Start your PC in Safe Mode with Networking to Get Rid of JS/DwnLdr-MON
(For Win 7 | XP | Vista Users)
- first of all PC is to be rebooted in Safe Mode with Networking
- Select on Start Button and Click on Shutdown | Restart option and select OK
- when the PC restarts, keep tapping on F8 until you don’t get Advanced Boot Options.
- Safe Mode with Networking Option is to be selected from the list.
(For Win 8 | 8.1 | Win 10 Users)
- Click on Power Button near Windows Login Screen
- Keep Shift Button on the keyboard pressed and select Restart Option
- Now Select on Enable Safe Mode with Networking Option
In case JS/DwnLdr-MON, is not letting your PC to Start in Safe Mode, then following Step is to followed
Step 2: Remove JS/DwnLdr-MON Using System Restore Process
- PC need to be rebooted to Safe Mode with Command Prompt
- As soon as Command Prompt Window appear on the screen, select on cd restore and press on Enter option
Type rstrui.exe and Click on Enter again.
Now users need to Click on Next option and Choose restore point that was the last time Windows was working fine prior to JS/DwnLdr-MON infection. Once done, Click on Next button.
Select Yes to Restore your System and get rid of JS/DwnLdr-MON infection.
However, if the above steps does not work to remove JS/DwnLdr-MON, follow the below mentioned steps
Step:3 Unhide All Hidden Files and Folders to Delete JS/DwnLdr-MON
How to View JS/DwnLdr-MON Hidden Folders on Windows XP
- In order to show the hidden files and folders, you need to follow the given instructions:-
- Close all the Windows or minimize the opened application to go to desktop.
- Open “My Computer” by double-clicking on its icon.
- Click on Tools menu and select Folder options.
- Click on the View tab from the new Window.
- Check the Display contents of the system folders options.
- In the Hidden files and folders section, you need to put a check mark on Show hidden files and folders option.
- Click on Apply and then OK button. Now, close the Window.
- Now, you can see all the JS/DwnLdr-MON related hidden files and folders on the system.
How to Access JS/DwnLdr-MON Hidden folders on Windows Vista
- Minimize or close all opened tabs and go to Desktop.
- Go to the lower left of your screen, you will see Windows logo there, click on Start button.
- Go to Control Panel menu and click on it.
- After Control Panel got opened, there will two options, either “Classic View” or “Control Panel Home View”.
- Do the following when you are in “Classic View”.
- Double click on the icon and open Folder Options.
- Choose View tab.
- Again move to step 5.
- Do the following if you are “Control Panel Home View”.
- Hit button on Appearance and Personalization link.
- Chose Show Hidden Files or Folders.
- Under the Hidden File or Folder section, click on the button which is right next to the Show Hidden Files or Folders.
- Click on Apply button and then hit OK. Now, close the window.
- Now, to show you all hidden files or folders created by JS/DwnLdr-MON, you have successfully considered Windows Vista.
How to Unhide JS/DwnLdr-MON Created Folders on Windows 7
1. Go to the desktop and tap on the small rectangle which is located in the lower-right part of the system screen.
2. Now, just open the “Start” menu by clicking on the Windows start button which is located in the lower-left side of the PC screen that carries the windows logo.
3. Then after, look for the “Control Panel” menu option in the right-most row and open it.
4. When the Control Panel menu opens, then look for the “Folder Options” link.
5. Tap over the “View tab”.
6. Under the “Advanced Settings” category, double click on the “Hidden Files or Folders” associated with JS/DwnLdr-MON.
7. Next, just select the check-box in order to Show hidden files, folders, or drives.
8. After this, click on “Apply” >> “OK” and then close the menu.
9. Now, the Windows 7 should be configured to show you all hidden files, folders or drives.
Steps to Unhide JS/DwnLdr-MON related Files and Folders on Windows 8
- First of all, power on your Windows PC and click on start logo button that is found in left side of the system screen.
- Now, move to program lists and select control panel app.
- When Control panel is open completely, click on more settings option.
- After, you will see a Control panel Window and then you choose “Appearance and Personalization” tab.
- In Advance settings dialogue box, you need to tick mark on Show hidden files and folders and clear the check box for Hide protected system files.
- Click on Apply and Ok button. This apply option helps you to detect and eradicate all types of JS/DwnLdr-MON related suspicious files.
- Finally, navigate your mouse cursor on close option to exit this panel.
How to View JS/DwnLdr-MON associated folders on Windows 10
1. Open the folder if you wish to unhide files.
2. Search and Click on View in Menu bar
3. In Menu click on to view folder options.
4. Again click on View and Enable Radio Button associated with Show hidden files created by JS/DwnLdr-MON, folder and drive.
5. Press apply and OK.
Step 4: Press Start Key along with R- copy + paste the below stated command and Click on OK
- This will open up a new file, in case if your system has been hacked, some IP’s will be shown at the bottom of the screen
Click on the Start Menu, Input “Control Panel” in the search box —> Select. Network and Internet —> Network and Sharing Center —> Next Change Adapter Settings. Right-click your Internet connection —> Select on Properties.
- In case if you find Suspicious IP in the local host –or if you are finding it difficult and have any problem then submit question to us and we will be happy to help you.