Does all claims made by KMSPico is true? isn't KMSPico malicious? Should you use or remove KMSPico from your computer? Let us revel truth behind this key management tool. KMSPico is a 2.2 MB executable file which claims to be a best key management service. In all online endorsement it is advertised that an ethical hacking team has developed this program to crack MS Windows and Ms office suit. The authors promises to have a 100% guaranteed tool to activate all versions of Windows operating system like Windows 7, Vista , 8, 8.1, 10, office 2003, office 2007, etc. KMSPico also lure online users that the activation by this tool is same as genuine Microsoft license which you get after paying money. It apply or the enticing promises like life time activation, fully updated 32/64 bit version of Microsoft products. The program is free of cost and claims that it does not contain any harmful threat or infection.
Although it is highly recommended to use any software program after buying legal and original copies. Use of pirated software is a crime. Instead of all these KMSPico provoke online users to use cracked softwares. Moreover security experts have analyze this software program and after a deep research it has discovered as a very dangerous Trojan Horse Virus. All promises are fake and bootylicious. The program also employ stealthy methods to sneak into any targeted online computer. It may comes bundled with other legit and useful freeware and downloading of such bundled program carelessly may cause this Trojan infection on your computer. It can also propagate through Spam emails. When an innocent user receive such malicious emails and take attempt to open attachment files then KMSPico Trojan virus quickly get installation and start all its malicious activities. It make your compromised computer more vulnerable and bring many other malware and spyware on your computer. It also still confidential information like user's logging details for online accounts, email Id, passwords, credit card details, computer's hardware and software details, personal identifiable etc. and export these information to a remote server for further hacking process by cyber criminals. So as soon as possible uninstall KMSPico from your computer and if you need any help to remove KMSPico then follow the removal guide in this post.
How to Remove KMSPico from Compromised PC (Manual Steps)
(This guide is intended to help users in following Step by Step instructions in making Windows Safe)
The first step which need to be followed is to Restart Windows PC in Safe Mode
Reboot in Safe Mode (For Windows XP | Vista | Win7)
- Restart Computer
- Tap on F8 continuously when the PC starts booting and select the option to enter Safe Mode with Networking.
For Windows 8/8.1
- Press on the Start Button and then Choose Control Panel from the menu option
- Users need to opt for System and Security, to select Administrative Tools and then System Configuration.
3. Next, Click on the Safe Boot option and then choose OK, this will open a pop-up window, next Select Restart Option.
For Windows 10
- Start Menu is to be selected to Open it
- Press the power button icon which is present in the right corner, this will display power options menu.
- Keeping the SHIFT Key pressed on the keyboard, select the restart option. This will reboot Win 10
- Now you need to select the Troubleshoot icon, followed by advanced option in the startup Settings. Click on Restart. This will give the option to reboot, now select Enter Safe Mode with Networking.
Step 2. Uninstall KMSPico from Task Manager on Windows
How to End the Running Process related to KMSPico using Task Manager
- Firstly, Open Task Manager by Pressing Ctrl+Shift+Esc in Combination
- Next, Click on processes to Find KMSPico
- Now Click and select End Process to terminate KMSPico.
Step3: How to Uninstall KMSPico from Control Panel on Windows
for Win XP| Vista and Win 7 Users
- Click and Select on Start Menu
- Now Control Panel is to be selected from the list
- Next Click on Uninstall Program
- Users need to Choose suspicious program related to KMSPico and right clicking on it.
- Finally, Select Uninstall option.
For Win 8
- Click and Select “Charms bar”
- Now Select Settings Option
- Next Click on Control Panel
- Select on Uninstall a Program Option and right click on program associated to KMSPico and finally uninstall it.
For Windows 10
- The first Step is to Click and Select on Start Menu
- Now Click on All Apps
- Choose KMSPico and other suspicious program from the complete list
- Now right Click on to select KMSPico and finally Uninstall it from Windows 10
Step: 4 How to Delete KMSPico Created Files from Registry
- Open Registry by Typing Regedit in the Windows Search Field and then press on Enter.
- This will open the registry entries. Now users need to press CTRL + F together and type KMSPico to find the entries.
- Once located, delete all KMSPico named entries. If you are unable to find it, you need to look up for it on the directories manually. Be careful and delete only KMSPico entries, else it can damage your Windows Computer severely.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER—-Software—–Random Directory. HKEY_CURRENT_USER—-Software—Microsoft—-Windows—CurrentVersion—Run– Random HKEY_CURRENT_USER—-Software—Microsoft—Internet Explorer—-Main—- Random
Still having any problem in getting rid of KMSPico, or have any doubt regarding this, feel free to ask our experts.