Is your all files get encrypted and forced to mail them on [email protected]? Is your threat handler program not help you in this regard? This issues has turned you completely helpless? Need immediately removal method of [email protected]? If yes then go through the following lines very carefully? You will come to known about it and also its removal method.
[email protected] a mailing address associated with Ninja Ransomware, encrypt all existing files of the hard disk just after being in PC. And then demand ransom amount to retrieve them. This ransomware is developed in Russia and mainly targeting Russian speaking Windows PC user but its affect has also noticed from different part of the world. The ransom messages which it places comes in Russian language. In messages this one Claims that "Your files are encrypted, if you want to get back them, send one of them at [email protected]
ATTENTIO! You have a week to send the encrypted file. After this period files decryption will not be available".
Actually the hackers tries to scare user to pay ransom fastly by using this technique. In order to prove that they are able to decrypt the encrypted files it demand one of the encrypted files. But make sure that it is not confirm that how much they want to decrypt the file. As per threat researchers its not good to pay single penny as you will loss both money and confidential data so, think twice before doing so.
The Ransomware is responsible to encrypted those files which comes in day to day use , including .mp3, .jpg, .txt, .rtf and other. Once the files get encrypted append .777 extension with their file name. That's why expert recommends to remove Ninja Ransomware and its associated email [email protected] instantly from PC. To get back encrypted files back you are suggested to use Data Recovery Software.
Remove [email protected] From Your PC
Step 1: Remove [email protected] in Safe Mode with Command Prompt
- First of all disconnect your PC with network connection.
- Click restart button and keep pressing F8 key regularly while system restart.
- You will see “Windows Advanced Options Menu” on your computer screen.
- Select “Safe Mode with Command Prompt” and press Enter key.
- You must login your computer with Administrator account for full privilege.
- Once the Command Prompt appears then type rstrui.exe and press Enter
- Now follow the prompts on your screen to complete system restore.
Step 2: Remove [email protected] using MSConfig in Safe Mode:
- Power off your computer and restart again.
- While booting press the “F8 key” continuously to open “Windows Advanced Options Menu”.
- Use the arrow keys to select “Safe Mode” option and press Enter key.
- Once system get started go to Start menu. Type “msconfig” in the search box and launch the application.
- Go to the Startup tab and look for files from %AppData% or %Temp% folders using rundll32.exe. See an example below:
- Disable all the malicious entries and save the changes.
- Now restart your computer normally.
Step 3 : Kill Malicious Process Related To [email protected]
- Press Alt+Ctrl+Del buttons together.
- It will open the Task manager on your screen.
- Go to Process Tab and find [email protected] related process.
- Click the End Process Now button to stop the running process.
Step 4 : Remove [email protected] Virus From Registry Entry
- Press “Windows + R” key together to open Run Box.
- Type “regedit” and click OK button.
- Find and remove [email protected] related entries.
Now hopefully you have completely removed the [email protected] virus from your computer. If you are still get ransom message from the threat or unable to access your files, then it means that virus still remain into your computer. In such situation you don’t have any other option except removing this virus using any powerful malware removal tool.
Whereas if you have any backup of your infected or encrypted files, then you can also reinstall your Windows OS. This will erase all your files and data as along with the [email protected] infection. You will get a completely empty computer system with no files. Now you can use your backup to get your files. If you don’t have any backup then using malware removal tool is a better option for you.
If you have any query or question regarding your computer, then you can easily ask your problem to our experts. Go to the Ask Any Question page and get the answer for your query directly from out experts.