Ninja Ransomware has changed my desktop back ground image in a ransom note and also encrypted several valuable files on my computer. According to the instructions on ransom note I was asked to send any encrypted file on a given email address “email@example.com” and get back the file in functional format. But this condition is for only a single file and i am also intructed to pay a considerable amount to decrypt rest of the files. Why I should pay to get back my own files? Is there any other method to decrypt my file and get rid of Ninja Ransomware without paying the extortion amount?
Ninja Ransomware is a very malicious and intransigent ransomware virus. The ransomware infiltrate into online computer without consent or approval of users. There are many Internet resources and social engineering is utilized by the authors of this ransomware to plant this infection on any online computer. Although this ransomware virus has assaulted maximum computers in Russia but now it is rapidly moving towards USA, Asia and Europe also because it has typically distributed by attachment files along with Spam emails, hacked and illegal websites, malicious links on pop-up ads and as a bundled program that is commonly downloaded by computer users all over the world. It may possible that your computer is properly protected by anti virus program, however you will be informed that your computer has compromised by a malware. The main reason behind it, that the ransomware like Ninja Ransomware use kits to exploit very slight security loophole that we often does not take in consideration.
You have a good practice to take back-up of your files regularly it will be very fruitful in the case of file encryption by Ninja Ransomware. But the users who do not employ regular back-up or in case of having no any current back-up, the ransomware infection can let you suffer from great disaster of data loss. So being an aware PC user you should opt regular practice of taking back-up. Need not to worry if you have no any back-up and also you don't want to pay ransom amount then follow step by step guide to remove Ninja Ransomware from your computer.
Step:1 Remove Ninja Ransomware or any Suspicious Program from Control Panel resulting in Pop-ups
- Click on Start and in Menu, Select Control Panel.
- In Control Panel, Search for Ninja Ransomware or any suspicious program
- Once found, Click to Uninstall Ninja Ransomware or related program from list of Programs
- However, if you are not sure do not Uninstall it as this will remove it permanently from the system.
Step:2 How to Reset Google Chrome to Remove Ninja Ransomware
- Open Google Chrome browser on your PC
- On the top right corner of the browser you will see 3 stripes option, click on it.
- After that click on Settings from the list of menus available on chrome’s panel.
- At the end of the page, a button is available with option to “Reset settings”.
- Click on the button and get rid of Ninja Ransomware from your Google Chrome.
How to Reset Mozilla Firefox to Uninstall Ninja Ransomware
- Open Mozilla Firefox web browser and click on the options icon with 3 stripes sign and also click on help option with (?) mark.
- Now click on “Troubleshooting Information” from the given list.
- Within the upper right corner of the next window you can find “Refresh Firefox” button, click on it.
- To reset your Mozilla Firefox browser simply click on “Refresh Firefox” button again, after which all unwanted changes made by Ninja Ransomware will be removed automatically.
Steps to Reset Internet Explorer to Get Rid of Ninja Ransomware
- You need to close all Internet Explorer windows which are currently working or open.
- Now open Internet Explorer again and click on Tools button, with wrench icon.
- Go to the menu and click on Internet Options.
- A dialogue box will appear, then click on Advanced tab on it.
- Saying Reset Internet Explorer Settings, click on Reset again.
- When IE applied the default settings then, click on Close. And then click OK.
Restart the PC is a must for taking effect on all the changes you have made.
Step:3 How to Protect your PC from Ninja Ransomware in Near Future
Steps to Turn On Safe Browsing Features
Internet Explorer: Activate SmartScreen Filter against Ninja Ransomware
- This can be done on IE Versions 8 and 9. It mailnly helps in detecting Ninja Ransomware while browsing
- Launch IE
- Choose Tools in IE 9. If you are using IE 8, Find Safety option in Menu
- Now Select SmartScreen Filter and opt for Turn on SmartScreen Filter
- Once done, Restart IE
How to Enable Phishing and Ninja Ransomware Protection on Google Chrome
- Click on Google Chrome browser
- Select Customize and Control Google Chrome (3-Bar Icon)
- Now Choose Settings from the option
- In the Settings Option, Click on Show advanced Settings which can be found at the bottom of the Setup
- Select Privacy Section and click on Enable Phishing and Malware Protection
- Now Restart Chrome, this will keep your browser safe from Ninja Ransomware
How to Block Ninja Ransomware Attack and Web Forgeries
- Click to Load Mozilla Firefox
- Press on Tools on Top Menu and Select options
- Choose Security and enable check mark on following
- warn me when some site installs add-ons
- Block reported Web forgeries
- Block reported attack Sites
If still Ninja Ransomware exists on your system, Scan your PC to detect and Get Rid of it
Kindly submit your question, incase if you wish to know more about Ninja Ransomware Removal