Guys, have you been familiar with Petya Ransomware in recent days? Have you detected this infection on your windows computer system? Can't access any files and seeing a locked PC screen? Are you being panic as you are not getting any solution to get rid of this trouble? Now, what next should be when all such symptoms belongs to you? Hey friends, on this platform you will get quick solution for the problems with which you are going through. Don't get disturbed as are here to solve your issues. Read the article given below and know what are the effective tips to delete Petya Ransomware and related malware threats from computer system. Thank you!
Petya Ransomware is classified as a harmful ransomware threat which encrypts data files stored in the compromised machine and disturbs while you access you system. This infection is roaming all across the world and wreaking havoc. Commonly, such infectious bug gets spreaded via social sites, free software downloads, spam email attachments and more. When got inserted, Petya Ransomware execute command prompt and inserts suspicious code into the boot section which actually encrypts all files and folders and then after locks computer. Web criminals who are the creators of this notorious bug uses your files as hostage and demands you to pay money within the limited time period. Petya Ransomware states that your computer has been locked due to some internal issues and you need to pay money to get system unlocked back again.
Petya Ransomware takes over all system functioning and stops all running applications from task manager. It harshly corrupts windows registry editor and makes network unavailable for you. You can't browse internet normally and will left with nothing to do on PC than to see just a blue death screen or locked screen or screen flooded with numerous fake alerts and error messages. In other words, you might even lose your confidential information as well and might become victim of identity theft. So, be wise, take effective measures and delete Petya Ransomware immediately when possible for the sake of system security.
How To Remove Petya Ransomware Virus Manually
Step 1 : Restart your computer in safe with networking
- Restart your computer and keep pressing F8 key continuously.
- You will find the Advance Boot Option on your computer screen.
- Select Safe Mode With Networking Option by using arrow keys.
- Login your computer with Administrator account.
Step 2 : Step all Petya Ransomware related process
- Press the Windows+R buttons together to open Run Box.
- Type “taskmgr” and Click OK or Hit Enter button.
- Now go to the Process tab and find out Petya Ransomware related process.
- Click on End Process button to stop that running process.
Step 3 : Restore Your Windows PC To Factory Settings
System Restore Windows XP
- Log on to Windows as Administrator.
- Click Start > All Programs > Accessories.
- Find System Tools and click System Restore.
- Select Restore my computer to an earlier time and click Next.
- Choose a restore point when system was not infected and click Next.
System Restore Windows 7/Vista
- Go to Start menu and find Restore in the Search box.
- Now select the System Restore option from search results.
- From the System Restore window, click the Next button.
- Now select a restore points when your PC was not infected.
- Click Next and follow the instructions.
System Restore Windows 8
- Go to the search box and type Control Panel.
- Select Control Panel and open Recovery Option.
- Now Select Open System Restore option.
- Find out any recent restore point when your PC was not infected.
- Click Next and follow the instructions.
System Restore Windows 10
- Right click the Start menu and select Control Panel.
- Open Control Panel and Find out the Recovery option.
- Select Recovery > Open System Restore > Next.
- Choose a restore point before infection Next > Finish.
Hope these manual steps help you successfully remove the Petya Ransomware infection from your computer. If you have performed all the above manual steps and still can’t access your files or cannot remove this nasty ransomware infection from your computer then you should choose a powerful malware removal tool. You can easily remove this harmful virus from your computer by using third party tool. It is the best and the most easy way to get rid of this infection.
If you have any further question regarding this threat or its removal then you can directly ask your question from our experts. A panel of highly experienced and qualified tech support experts are waiting to help you.