Hey Guys! Are your struggling to eliminate SNSLocker Ransomware from your PC reason behind all personal files has been encrypted by this ransomware program. Does it force you to pay ransom money for providing decryption key as you can get your files decrypted again? If you are facing same problem then you should not accept its any instructions even you need to remove it completely otherwise it will fetch more problem as long as it stays on the PC. If you don't have any idea to remove it completely then you can read this post to know effective clue by which you can get rid of SNSLocker Ransomware easily in complete form. Best of luck!
Description about SNSLocker Ransomware
SNSLocker Ransomware is a intrusive ransomware program which able to encrypt your various files on the PC for generating benefit of it. This is also similar to other ransomware program like Saad Nabil Soufyane that generally encrypts many windows files on the PC and demand certain money to decrypt all files again. This ransomware demands $300 amount to decrypt your files. It has been confirmed that about this ransomware program as it has been written in the PHP programing language as well as it is very tricky that can take advantage of the .Net frameword that is presented on the NT 4.0 Windows version. This can change your desktop wallpapers with its own ransom note.
Generally, SNSLocker Ransomware infiltrates silently into the PC like lurking with freeware files, P2P files sharing, after clicking spam emails as well as while you visit malicious sites without any investigation unfortunately that is malicious and this type of virus easily enters on the PC. So, here you are suggested that you should be beware while do such activities on your PC.
After SNSLocker Ransomware invading successfully, you can find desktop wallpaper changed with another one that will notify you about your PC being at risk of ransomware program and your all personal files has been encrypted by SNSLocker Ransomware . It will force you to follow its instruction as to purchase decryption key from its deceptive links that will charge you a certain amount $300 but here you need to know about this program as it has no guarantee to decrypt your files despite after being paid certain amount even it may be intrusive to push at highly risk as for further losing your sensitive information and money without any reason. So, you are recommended to delete SNSLocker Ransomware completely as soon as possible.
How To Remove SNSLocker Ransomware From Your PC
Start Windows in Safe Mode with Networking.
- Click on Restart button to restart your computer
- Press and hold down the F8 key during the restart process.
- From the boot menu, select Safe Mode with Networking using the arrow keys.
- Now your computer will get started in Safe Mode with Networking.
End SNSLocker Ransomware Related Process From Task Manager
- Press Ctrl+Alt+Del together on your keyboard.
- Task manager Windows will get opened on your computer screen.
- Go to Precess tab, find the SNSLocker Ransomware related Process.
- Now click on on End Process button to close that task.
Uninstall SNSLocker Ransomware From Windows 7 Control Panel
- Visit the Start menu to open the Control Panel.
- Select Uninstall a Program option from Program category.
- Choose and remove all SNSLocker Ransomware related items from list.
Uninstall SNSLocker Ransomware From Windows 8 Control Panel
- On right edge of screen, Click on Search button and type “Control Panel”.
- Now choose the Uninstall a Program option from Programs category.
- Find and delete SNSLocker Ransomware related items from the programs list.
Delete SNSLocker Ransomware From Windows 10 Control Panel
- Click on Start button and search Control Panel from Search Box.
- Got to Programs and select the Uninstall a Program option.
- Select and Remove all SNSLocker Ransomware related programs.
Remove SNSLocker Ransomware Related Registry Entries
- Press Windows+R buttons together to open Run Box
- Type “regedit” and click OK button.
- Select and remove all SNSLocker Ransomware related entries.
Remove SNSLocker Ransomware Infection From msconfig
- Open Run Box by pressing Windows+R buttons together.
- Now type “msconfig” in the Run Box and press Enter.
- Open Startup tab and uncheck all entries from unknown manufacturer.
Hope the above process has helped you in removing the SNSLocker Ransomware virus completely from your computer. If you still have this nasty ransomware left in your PC then you should opt for a malware removal tool. It is the most easy way to remove this harmful computer virus from your computer. Download the Free SNSLocker Ransomware Scanner on your system and scan your computer. It can easily find and remove this pesky ransomware threat from your PC.
If you have any questions regarding the removal of this virus then you can ask your question from your PC security experts. They will feel happy to solve your problem.