Suddenly, my windows computer has got invaded by Trojan Horse Generic_C.AKAB without my consent and I am unable to remove it from PC. My windows registry editor has been corrupted and it is impossible for me to secure computer from further corruption. Computer is running quite very slowly and it takes too long time to load even a single application programs. Please friends, guide me some effective technique to get rid of this harmful immediately. I can't afford to see system corruption. So, kindly support. Thanks in advance!
Trojan Horse Generic_C.AKAB is a noxious trojan infection that is spreaded all across the world and usually targets computers with windows operating system. It is one of the most terrific and dangerous computer infection which is intended to gain access over to the compromised machine and steals user's privacy for illicit purpose. Upon invasion, Trojan Horse Generic_C.AKAB gets inserted within the core of the infected computer and injects malicious code into the boot section which it carries out along with it. This very notorious trojan threat brings chaos into the PC and gradually degrades its speed of performance too the extreme. It is known to be stealthy as well, because cyber criminals have discovered this bug with the motive to collect all your keystrokes, confidential informations, private data, online surfing Internet, banking credentials and more. Later, such informative materials gets transferred to remote server for their illegal use and thus within a very short period of time, you will become victim of identity theft and financial loss as well.
Furthermore, Trojan Horse Generic_C.AKAB deletes many of the important documents and corrupts windows registry editor badly. The creepy trojan threat hampers functioning of the infected computer and wastes too much time to execute a single application programs. Meanwhile, causes havoc when perform system activity and it would be impossible for you to add any new security programs. Therefore, computer users who are infected with Trojan Horse Generic_C.AKAB are strongly advised to terminate this nasty bug at the earliest before something wrong happens.
How to Remove Trojan Horse Generic_C.AKAB from Compromised PC (Manual Steps)
(This guide is intended to help users in following Step by Step instructions in making Windows Safe)
The first step which need to be followed is to Restart Windows PC in Safe Mode
Reboot in Safe Mode (For Windows XP | Vista | Win7)
- Restart Computer
- Tap on F8 continuously when the PC starts booting and select the option to enter Safe Mode with Networking.
For Windows 8/8.1
- Press on the Start Button and then Choose Control Panel from the menu option
- Users need to opt for System and Security, to select Administrative Tools and then System Configuration.
3. Next, Click on the Safe Boot option and then choose OK, this will open a pop-up window, next Select Restart Option.
For Windows 10
- Start Menu is to be selected to Open it
- Press the power button icon which is present in the right corner, this will display power options menu.
- Keeping the SHIFT Key pressed on the keyboard, select the restart option. This will reboot Win 10
- Now you need to select the Troubleshoot icon, followed by advanced option in the startup Settings. Click on Restart. This will give the option to reboot, now select Enter Safe Mode with Networking.
Step 2. Uninstall Trojan Horse Generic_C.AKAB from Task Manager on Windows
How to End the Running Process related to Trojan Horse Generic_C.AKAB using Task Manager
- Firstly, Open Task Manager by Pressing Ctrl+Shift+Esc in Combination
- Next, Click on processes to Find Trojan Horse Generic_C.AKAB
- Now Click and select End Process to terminate Trojan Horse Generic_C.AKAB.
Step3: How to Uninstall Trojan Horse Generic_C.AKAB from Control Panel on Windows
for Win XP| Vista and Win 7 Users
- Click and Select on Start Menu
- Now Control Panel is to be selected from the list
- Next Click on Uninstall Program
- Users need to Choose suspicious program related to Trojan Horse Generic_C.AKAB and right clicking on it.
- Finally, Select Uninstall option.
For Win 8
- Click and Select “Charms bar”
- Now Select Settings Option
- Next Click on Control Panel
- Select on Uninstall a Program Option and right click on program associated to Trojan Horse Generic_C.AKAB and finally uninstall it.
For Windows 10
- The first Step is to Click and Select on Start Menu
- Now Click on All Apps
- Choose Trojan Horse Generic_C.AKAB and other suspicious program from the complete list
- Now right Click on to select Trojan Horse Generic_C.AKAB and finally Uninstall it from Windows 10
Step: 4 How to Delete Trojan Horse Generic_C.AKAB Created Files from Registry
- Open Registry by Typing Regedit in the Windows Search Field and then press on Enter.
- This will open the registry entries. Now users need to press CTRL + F together and type Trojan Horse Generic_C.AKAB to find the entries.
- Once located, delete all Trojan Horse Generic_C.AKAB named entries. If you are unable to find it, you need to look up for it on the directories manually. Be careful and delete only Trojan Horse Generic_C.AKAB entries, else it can damage your Windows Computer severely.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER—-Software—–Random Directory. HKEY_CURRENT_USER—-Software—Microsoft—-Windows—CurrentVersion—Run– Random HKEY_CURRENT_USER—-Software—Microsoft—Internet Explorer—-Main—- Random
Still having any problem in getting rid of Trojan Horse Generic_C.AKAB, or have any doubt regarding this, feel free to ask our experts.