This morning I have made full scan of my Dell Laptop system where use to run Windows 10 operating system and detected TrojanSpy:Win32/Banker.APE. So, I known that it is harmful for my system. As it presence not slow down my system, but also delete some of files due to which whenever I use to save nay programs generate different error message. It is really irritating and panic situation for me. Have you any idea that how to remove TrojanSpy:Win32/Banker.APE from PC. Please help me. I will be thankful to your for such help and support.
TrojanSpy:Win32/Banker.APE is Trojan Horse program which use to enter in system and help remote criminals to easily make access in Windows system. It enters via external source as when use to install any new application program, suppose to click on promotional and affiliate links, use device which is already infected etc. TrojanSpy:Win32/Banker.APE responsible to spread infectious files and keep running in system background always. It is non-self replicating program which keep bringing lot of different changes. It use different attack strategies. It is responsible to open backdoor to allow more of different threat to easily penetrate in user system.
TrojanSpy:Win32/Banker.APE is really harmful threats which use to change your system performance completely. Although it use to run hidden codes and does change in system files or delete it without user recognition. It never ask for your permission and add unnecessary icons, shortcuts on desktop and task manager to run it more slower than usual. It even help remote criminals to easily infiltrate system settings or remotely connect to bring lot of different changes.
Moreover TrojanSpy:Win32/Banker.APE use to create own Hkeys to automatically start its execution. It is really unsafe threat which only suppose to bring lot of changes and arise more of different problems for users. It even help to steal informative details like credit card, debit card details, account number and use for its own purpose. Thus suggested to look for quite and better solution and remove TrojanSpy:Win32/Banker.APE as soon as possible.
Manual TrojanSpy:Win32/Banker.APE Removal Guide
Step 1: How to Start your PC in Safe Mode with Networking to Get Rid of TrojanSpy:Win32/Banker.APE
(For Win 7 | XP | Vista Users)
- first of all PC is to be rebooted in Safe Mode with Networking
- Select on Start Button and Click on Shutdown | Restart option and select OK
- when the PC restarts, keep tapping on F8 until you don’t get Advanced Boot Options.
- Safe Mode with Networking Option is to be selected from the list.
(For Win 8 | 8.1 | Win 10 Users)
- Click on Power Button near Windows Login Screen
- Keep Shift Button on the keyboard pressed and select Restart Option
- Now Select on Enable Safe Mode with Networking Option
In case TrojanSpy:Win32/Banker.APE, is not letting your PC to Start in Safe Mode, then following Step is to followed
Step 2: Remove TrojanSpy:Win32/Banker.APE Using System Restore Process
- PC need to be rebooted to Safe Mode with Command Prompt
- As soon as Command Prompt Window appear on the screen, select on cd restore and press on Enter option
Type rstrui.exe and Click on Enter again.
Now users need to Click on Next option and Choose restore point that was the last time Windows was working fine prior to TrojanSpy:Win32/Banker.APE infection. Once done, Click on Next button.
Select Yes to Restore your System and get rid of TrojanSpy:Win32/Banker.APE infection.
However, if the above steps does not work to remove TrojanSpy:Win32/Banker.APE, follow the below mentioned steps
Step:3 Unhide All Hidden Files and Folders to Delete TrojanSpy:Win32/Banker.APE
How to View TrojanSpy:Win32/Banker.APE Hidden Folders on Windows XP
- In order to show the hidden files and folders, you need to follow the given instructions:-
- Close all the Windows or minimize the opened application to go to desktop.
- Open “My Computer” by double-clicking on its icon.
- Click on Tools menu and select Folder options.
- Click on the View tab from the new Window.
- Check the Display contents of the system folders options.
- In the Hidden files and folders section, you need to put a check mark on Show hidden files and folders option.
- Click on Apply and then OK button. Now, close the Window.
- Now, you can see all the TrojanSpy:Win32/Banker.APE related hidden files and folders on the system.
How to Access TrojanSpy:Win32/Banker.APE Hidden folders on Windows Vista
- Minimize or close all opened tabs and go to Desktop.
- Go to the lower left of your screen, you will see Windows logo there, click on Start button.
- Go to Control Panel menu and click on it.
- After Control Panel got opened, there will two options, either “Classic View” or “Control Panel Home View”.
- Do the following when you are in “Classic View”.
- Double click on the icon and open Folder Options.
- Choose View tab.
- Again move to step 5.
- Do the following if you are “Control Panel Home View”.
- Hit button on Appearance and Personalization link.
- Chose Show Hidden Files or Folders.
- Under the Hidden File or Folder section, click on the button which is right next to the Show Hidden Files or Folders.
- Click on Apply button and then hit OK. Now, close the window.
- Now, to show you all hidden files or folders created by TrojanSpy:Win32/Banker.APE, you have successfully considered Windows Vista.
How to Unhide TrojanSpy:Win32/Banker.APE Created Folders on Windows 7
1. Go to the desktop and tap on the small rectangle which is located in the lower-right part of the system screen.
2. Now, just open the “Start” menu by clicking on the Windows start button which is located in the lower-left side of the PC screen that carries the windows logo.
3. Then after, look for the “Control Panel” menu option in the right-most row and open it.
4. When the Control Panel menu opens, then look for the “Folder Options” link.
5. Tap over the “View tab”.
6. Under the “Advanced Settings” category, double click on the “Hidden Files or Folders” associated with TrojanSpy:Win32/Banker.APE.
7. Next, just select the check-box in order to Show hidden files, folders, or drives.
8. After this, click on “Apply” >> “OK” and then close the menu.
9. Now, the Windows 7 should be configured to show you all hidden files, folders or drives.
Steps to Unhide TrojanSpy:Win32/Banker.APE related Files and Folders on Windows 8
- First of all, power on your Windows PC and click on start logo button that is found in left side of the system screen.
- Now, move to program lists and select control panel app.
- When Control panel is open completely, click on more settings option.
- After, you will see a Control panel Window and then you choose “Appearance and Personalization” tab.
- In Advance settings dialogue box, you need to tick mark on Show hidden files and folders and clear the check box for Hide protected system files.
- Click on Apply and Ok button. This apply option helps you to detect and eradicate all types of TrojanSpy:Win32/Banker.APE related suspicious files.
- Finally, navigate your mouse cursor on close option to exit this panel.
How to View TrojanSpy:Win32/Banker.APE associated folders on Windows 10
1. Open the folder if you wish to unhide files.
2. Search and Click on View in Menu bar
3. In Menu click on to view folder options.
4. Again click on View and Enable Radio Button associated with Show hidden files created by TrojanSpy:Win32/Banker.APE, folder and drive.
5. Press apply and OK.
Step 4: Press Start Key along with R- copy + paste the below stated command and Click on OK
- This will open up a new file, in case if your system has been hacked, some IP’s will be shown at the bottom of the screen
Click on the Start Menu, Input “Control Panel” in the search box —> Select. Network and Internet —> Network and Sharing Center —> Next Change Adapter Settings. Right-click your Internet connection —> Select on Properties.
- In case if you find Suspicious IP in the local host –or if you are finding it difficult and have any problem then submit question to us and we will be happy to help you.