Yesterday, I downloaded certain program on my PC and since then I noticed ads by ViperDJ constantly appearing on my computer screen. I am just fed-up of the unwanted ad pop-ups and need help!! Please, suggest me some useful tip so that I can permanently delete ViperDJ from my Windows system.
ViperDJ is a potentially unwanted program (PUP) and is classified as an adware. It enters into your system through free downloads, spam email attachments, etc and install itself on the targeted PC without your permission. It shows various advertisements like pop-up ads, coupons, banner ads, video ads, sponsored links, etc while you are shopping from online stores. However, it mainly aims to seek attention and gain click on these ads. As, doing so will help to increase web traffic and generate revenue from it. But, it is advised not to click on ViperDJ ads as it shows non-existing products and services. This is just a trap used by the creators of the adware in order to cheat money from the innocent PC users.
Besides this, ViperDJ drop its malicious files on your PC so as to spread its infection all around. It create new entries in the Windows registry and this makes it removal more tough. It allow hackers to take control over your PC and gather essential details like bank details, personal data, login and password details. More-over, if such nasty adware remains in your PC for longer time then it uses lot of space in the CPU resources and results in sluggish PC performance. It download several unwanted programs, malware, etc and creates mess inside your Windows PC. Thus, it is strongly recommended to eliminate ViperDJ adware quickly from your Windows system.
Harmful impact of ViperDJ are as follows:
- Display numerous ads and pop-ups on your browser.
- Decreases the speed and performance of your PC
- Corrupt and damage the registry entries including system settings
- Download unwanted programs and malware on your system
Step:1 Remove ViperDJ or any Suspicious Program from Control Panel resulting in Pop-ups
- Click on Start and in Menu, Select Control Panel.
- In Control Panel, Search for ViperDJ or any suspicious program
- Once found, Click to Uninstall ViperDJ or related program from list of Programs
- However, if you are not sure do not Uninstall it as this will remove it permanently from the system.
Step:2 How to Reset Google Chrome to Remove ViperDJ
- Open Google Chrome browser on your PC
- On the top right corner of the browser you will see 3 stripes option, click on it.
- After that click on Settings from the list of menus available on chrome’s panel.
- At the end of the page, a button is available with option to “Reset settings”.
- Click on the button and get rid of ViperDJ from your Google Chrome.
How to Reset Mozilla Firefox to Uninstall ViperDJ
- Open Mozilla Firefox web browser and click on the options icon with 3 stripes sign and also click on help option with (?) mark.
- Now click on “Troubleshooting Information” from the given list.
- Within the upper right corner of the next window you can find “Refresh Firefox” button, click on it.
- To reset your Mozilla Firefox browser simply click on “Refresh Firefox” button again, after which all unwanted changes made by ViperDJ will be removed automatically.
Steps to Reset Internet Explorer to Get Rid of ViperDJ
- You need to close all Internet Explorer windows which are currently working or open.
- Now open Internet Explorer again and click on Tools button, with wrench icon.
- Go to the menu and click on Internet Options.
- A dialogue box will appear, then click on Advanced tab on it.
- Saying Reset Internet Explorer Settings, click on Reset again.
- When IE applied the default settings then, click on Close. And then click OK.
Restart the PC is a must for taking effect on all the changes you have made.
Step:3 How to Protect your PC from ViperDJ in Near Future
Steps to Turn On Safe Browsing Features
Internet Explorer: Activate SmartScreen Filter against ViperDJ
- This can be done on IE Versions 8 and 9. It mailnly helps in detecting ViperDJ while browsing
- Launch IE
- Choose Tools in IE 9. If you are using IE 8, Find Safety option in Menu
- Now Select SmartScreen Filter and opt for Turn on SmartScreen Filter
- Once done, Restart IE
How to Enable Phishing and ViperDJ Protection on Google Chrome
- Click on Google Chrome browser
- Select Customize and Control Google Chrome (3-Bar Icon)
- Now Choose Settings from the option
- In the Settings Option, Click on Show advanced Settings which can be found at the bottom of the Setup
- Select Privacy Section and click on Enable Phishing and Malware Protection
- Now Restart Chrome, this will keep your browser safe from ViperDJ
How to Block ViperDJ Attack and Web Forgeries
- Click to Load Mozilla Firefox
- Press on Tools on Top Menu and Select options
- Choose Security and enable check mark on following
- warn me when some site installs add-ons
- Block reported Web forgeries
- Block reported attack Sites
If still ViperDJ exists on your system, Scan your PC to detect and Get Rid of it
Kindly submit your question, incase if you wish to know more about ViperDJ Removal