Need Help! Today when i started my PC, i was shocked to see the blank desktop. Then i found Windows Activation Pro pop up which asked me to enter Windows Product code. It displayed that suspicious software has been detected in my system. It has disabled all the programs or softwares. I can't understand how to deal with such situation? Should i need to purchase Windows Activation Pro to get back my system in normal more? Please reply as early as possible.
Windows Activation Pro is a bogus pop up alerts which is seen when system gets infected with adware or potentially unwanted program. It does not require users permission to invade in the system and gets installed internally. Windows Activation Pro will affect the system performance severely and displays warning messages. It will say that suspicious Windows has been detected in your system and you need to enter the Windows product Code. It is capable to disable the working of all the installed softwares of your system and doesn't allow to perform any activity. It also convince the users to purchase the genuine versions of Windows from its given link to stop these alerts permanently. You need to be aware that Windows Activation Pro is not legitimate. Thus, do not believe these alerts anymore.
When you will proceed to purchase Windows Activation Pro version and type the banking details then hackers will record them secretly. Their only motive is to promote the fake softwares and earn illegal money by fooling the users. You will detect lots of strange activities in the system and the processing speed will become extremely sluggish. It will become impossible for the users to visit any site of their choice and crashing of the operating system will become a regular issue. You will also find several alterations in the default settings of the system. Presence of unwanted programs can be extremely annoying and it will also affect your personal identity. Therefore, it is strongly recommended to the users to remove Windows Activation Pro immediately from the infected PC.
Step:1 Remove Windows Activation Pro or any Suspicious Program from Control Panel resulting in Pop-ups
- Click on Start and in Menu, Select Control Panel.
- In Control Panel, Search for Windows Activation Pro or any suspicious program
- Once found, Click to Uninstall Windows Activation Pro or related program from list of Programs
- However, if you are not sure do not Uninstall it as this will remove it permanently from the system.
Step:2 How to Reset Google Chrome to Remove Windows Activation Pro
- Open Google Chrome browser on your PC
- On the top right corner of the browser you will see 3 stripes option, click on it.
- After that click on Settings from the list of menus available on chrome’s panel.
- At the end of the page, a button is available with option to “Reset settings”.
- Click on the button and get rid of Windows Activation Pro from your Google Chrome.
How to Reset Mozilla Firefox to Uninstall Windows Activation Pro
- Open Mozilla Firefox web browser and click on the options icon with 3 stripes sign and also click on help option with (?) mark.
- Now click on “Troubleshooting Information” from the given list.
- Within the upper right corner of the next window you can find “Refresh Firefox” button, click on it.
- To reset your Mozilla Firefox browser simply click on “Refresh Firefox” button again, after which all unwanted changes made by Windows Activation Pro will be removed automatically.
Steps to Reset Internet Explorer to Get Rid of Windows Activation Pro
- You need to close all Internet Explorer windows which are currently working or open.
- Now open Internet Explorer again and click on Tools button, with wrench icon.
- Go to the menu and click on Internet Options.
- A dialogue box will appear, then click on Advanced tab on it.
- Saying Reset Internet Explorer Settings, click on Reset again.
- When IE applied the default settings then, click on Close. And then click OK.
Restart the PC is a must for taking effect on all the changes you have made.
Step:3 How to Protect your PC from Windows Activation Pro in Near Future
Steps to Turn On Safe Browsing Features
Internet Explorer: Activate SmartScreen Filter against Windows Activation Pro
- This can be done on IE Versions 8 and 9. It mailnly helps in detecting Windows Activation Pro while browsing
- Launch IE
- Choose Tools in IE 9. If you are using IE 8, Find Safety option in Menu
- Now Select SmartScreen Filter and opt for Turn on SmartScreen Filter
- Once done, Restart IE
How to Enable Phishing and Windows Activation Pro Protection on Google Chrome
- Click on Google Chrome browser
- Select Customize and Control Google Chrome (3-Bar Icon)
- Now Choose Settings from the option
- In the Settings Option, Click on Show advanced Settings which can be found at the bottom of the Setup
- Select Privacy Section and click on Enable Phishing and Malware Protection
- Now Restart Chrome, this will keep your browser safe from Windows Activation Pro
How to Block Windows Activation Pro Attack and Web Forgeries
- Click to Load Mozilla Firefox
- Press on Tools on Top Menu and Select options
- Choose Security and enable check mark on following
- warn me when some site installs add-ons
- Block reported Web forgeries
- Block reported attack Sites
If still Windows Activation Pro exists on your system, Scan your PC to detect and Get Rid of it
Kindly submit your question, incase if you wish to know more about Windows Activation Pro Removal