Facts Worth to Know About One Click Email
secureserch.com is actually a malicious domain to which the browser existing in the PC get rerouted at time when it get contaminated by a browser hijacker application namely One Click Email. This program identical to those of numerous other programs of the same family, mainly victimizes the PCs having Windows OS installed in them. Experts have reported this application pretending of being a trustworthy as well as beneficial program onto the user's device's screen crafted to enable users to access their respective emails and protect their privacy while surfing web. Nonetheless on the opposite to whatsoever is promised, program in reality is a catastrophic stuff as mentioned above developed to entice inexperienced web users and then generating revenue from them.
How One Click Email Lurks Inside PC ?
One Click Email do owns an official domain, so commonly get downloaded directly from their. However besides one might get this vicious program inside his/her PC through freeware as well as shareware programs.
Accessing junk emails and downloading their respective malicious attachments, playing online games, using contaminated removable storage devices for the purpose of transferring data from one system to another, paying visit to adult sites on frequent basis and sharing files in networking environment also plays a very vital role in the perforation of above mentioned hijacker threat inside system.
Awful Traits Associated One Click Email
Being a browser hijacker threat, One Click Email initialize the conduction of several unethical practices via firstly grabbing complete control over entire system and then hijacking the browser installed in it. This hijacking enables the infection to re-seize the system's preset homepage, search provider and new tab URL or new tab window with secureserch.com. Threat moreover aside from this, appends the same URL to the respective end of each and every browser's shortcut for the purpose of enabling itself to load secureserch.com every time whensoever the browser get launched.
One Click Email additionally, causes harm to the user's privacy via stealing their confidential information and then transferring it to the online marketing agents for the sake of several evil purposes. It perforates numerous other catastrophic malware threats inside the system without the user's awareness by disabling the security applications existing in it. This hijacker threat downgrades the PC's performance very badly by occupying enormous magnitude of it's available resources. Hence, regarding liberation of the system as well as browser's existing in it from all such negative traits, it is doubtlessly very important for the users to remove One Click Email from it.
Measures on How To Prevent PC From Being Victimized By One Click Email
- Deeply scan the USB drives before transferring data via them as mostly system get contaminated by malwares at time when users intrudes any infected removable storage device to it.
- Do not open spam emails sent by unfamiliar senders.
- Do not download programs from unfamiliar domain. Download them only from their respective official domains.
Manual Steps to Remove secureserch.com From Your Hijacked Browser
Simple Steps To Remove Infection From Your Browser
For Internet Explorer :
1. Launch Internet explorer and click on the Gear icon then to Manage Add-ons.
2. Now click on Search Provider tab followed by Find more search providers…
3. Now look for your preferred search engine provider for instance Google Search engine.
4. Further you need to click on Add to Internet Explorer option appeared on the page. After then tick out the Make this my default search engine provider appeared on the Add Search Provider window and then click on Add button.
5. Restart Internet explorer to apply the new changes.
For Mozilla :
1. Launch Mozilla Firefox and go for the Settings icon (☰) followed by Options from the drop down menu.
2. Now you have to tap on Search tab there. And, under Default Search Engine you can choose your desirable search engine provider from the drop down menu and remove secureserch.com related search providers.
3. If you want to add another search option into Mozilla Firefox then you can do it by going through Add more search engines… option. It will take you to the Firefox official Add-ons page from where you can choose and install search engine add-ons from their.
4. Once installed you can go back to Search tab and choose your favorite search provider as a default.
For Chrome :
1. Open Chrome and tap on Menu icon (☰) followed by Settings.
2. Now under Search option you can choose desirable Search engine providers from drop down menu.
3. If you want to use another search engine option then you can click on Manage search engines… which opens current list of search engines and other as well. To choose you have to take your cursor on it and then select Make default button appears there followed by Done to close the window.
For Google Chrome :
1. Click on Menu icon (☰) followed by Settings option from the drop down menu.
2. Now tap Reset settings button.
3. Finally select Reset button again on the dialog box appeared for confirmation.
For Mozilla Firefox :
1. Click on Settings icon (☰) and then to Open Help Menu option followed by Troubleshooting Information from drop down menu.
2. Now Click on Reset Firefox… on the upper right corner of about:support page and again to Reset Firefox button to confirm the resetting of Mozilla Firefox to delete secureserch.com completely.
Reset Internet Explorer :
1. Click on Settings Gear icon and then to Internet options.
2. Now tap Advanced tab followed by Reset button. Then tick out the Delete personal settings option on the appeared dialog box and further press Reset button to clean secureserch.com related data completely.
3. Once Reset completed click on Close button and restart Internet explorer to apply the changes.
Reset Safari :
1. Click on Edit followed by Reset Safari… from the drop down menu on Safari.
2. Now ensure that all of the options are ticked out in the appeared dialog box and click on Reset button.
1. Click on Start menu followed by Control Panel. Then click on Uninstall a program below Programs option.
2. Further find and Uninstall secureserch.com and any other unwanted programs from the Control panel.
Remove Unwanted Toolbars and Extensions Related With secureserch.com
For Chrome :
1. Tap on Menu (☰) button, hover on tools and then tap on Extension option.
2. Now click on Trash icon next to the secureserch.com related suspicious extensions to remove it.
For Mozilla Firefox :
1. Click on Menu (☰) button followed by Add-ons.
2. Now select the Extensions or Appearance tab in Add-ons Manager window. Then click on Disable button to remove secureserch.com related extensions.
For Internet Explorer :
1. Click on Settings Gear icon and then to Manage add-ons.
2. Further tap on Toolbars and Extensions panel and then Disable button to remove secureserch.com related extensions.
From Safari :
1. Click on Gear Settings icon followed by Preferences…
2. Now tap on Extensions panel and then click on Uninstall button to remove secureserch.com related extensions.
From Opera :
1. Click on Opera icon then hover to Extensions and click Extensions manager.
2. Now click on X button next to unwanted extensions to remove it.
Chrome : Click on Menu (☰) → Settings → Show advanced Settings → Clear browsing data.
Firefox : Tap on Settings (☰) →History →Clear Reset History → check Cookies → Clear Now.
Internet Explorer : Click on Tools → Internet options → General tab → Check Cookies and Website data → Delete.
Safari : Click on Settings Gear icon →Preferences → Privacy tab → Remove All Website Data…→ Remove Now button.
1. Click on Menu (☰) button followed by Settings.
2. Tap on Show advanced settings.
- Phishing and malware protection : It is enables by default in privacy section. Warns users if detected any suspicious site having phishing or malware threats.
- SSL certificates and settings : Tap on Manage certificates under HTTPS/SSL section to manage SSL certificates and settings.
3. Now tap close button when done.
If you are still having issues in the removal of secureserch.com from your compromised system then you can feel free to talk to our experts.