Hello Friends!! Today, I came to know that my PC is being infected with trojan virus named with CDHTR.exe. As its infiltration within the system has put me into a big trouble and prevent me from to perform any tasks there in. What to do now? Really, not know how this nasty virus enter and infect the entire parts of my PC. Friends, please helps and guide me to remove CDHTR.exe trojan virus completely from my infected PC. Help me please. Thanks a lots!!
CDHTR.exe is detected as a nasty and harmful trojan virus that cause severe harm on to your PC once it get infected with it. As this trojan virus is also capable to infect and does harm to all the version of your Windows operating system that mainly include Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 and so on. Though the trojan virus is designed in such a way that once the system get infected it result to take complete control within it and put the system at a high risk. However, it silently sneaks on to your system at the time of download of freeware program, peer to peer sharing of your files, use of the infected removable media drive, opening of the junk/Spam email attached files, surfing on to unsafe and suspicious websites and such more. It also open the backdoor gate of your system to drop on infected and malicious files to it to cause more damages. Further, it also alter all the installed web browsers default settings including the web home page too. Deactivate the installed anti-virus program and crack the browser firewall from your infected system. Therefore, it is very necessary to keep the system stay away from its effects, so without wasting much of your time you immediate remove CDHTR.exe from your infected PC.
Further, CDHTR.exe trojan virus also degrades the performance of your system and also consumed its huge amount of the system resources. It also keep an eye to collect down all your personal details which are stored on to your PC like email contacts, login, passwords, bank account, credit card details, IP address etc. All these information are by pass it to the remote server for the operation of elicit tasks through it. Thus, to keep your system safe, secure, protected it is highly recommended you to remove CDHTR.exe virus as soon as possible from your computer.
Manual CDHTR.exe Removal Guide
Step 1: How to Start your PC in Safe Mode with Networking to Get Rid of CDHTR.exe
(For Win 7 | XP | Vista Users)
- first of all PC is to be rebooted in Safe Mode with Networking
- Select on Start Button and Click on Shutdown | Restart option and select OK
- when the PC restarts, keep tapping on F8 until you don’t get Advanced Boot Options.
- Safe Mode with Networking Option is to be selected from the list.
(For Win 8 | 8.1 | Win 10 Users)
- Click on Power Button near Windows Login Screen
- Keep Shift Button on the keyboard pressed and select Restart Option
- Now Select on Enable Safe Mode with Networking Option
In case CDHTR.exe, is not letting your PC to Start in Safe Mode, then following Step is to followed
Step 2: Remove CDHTR.exe Using System Restore Process
- PC need to be rebooted to Safe Mode with Command Prompt
- As soon as Command Prompt Window appear on the screen, select on cd restore and press on Enter option
Type rstrui.exe and Click on Enter again.
Now users need to Click on Next option and Choose restore point that was the last time Windows was working fine prior to CDHTR.exe infection. Once done, Click on Next button.
Select Yes to Restore your System and get rid of CDHTR.exe infection.
However, if the above steps does not work to remove CDHTR.exe, follow the below mentioned steps
Step:3 Unhide All Hidden Files and Folders to Delete CDHTR.exe
How to View CDHTR.exe Hidden Folders on Windows XP
- In order to show the hidden files and folders, you need to follow the given instructions:-
- Close all the Windows or minimize the opened application to go to desktop.
- Open “My Computer” by double-clicking on its icon.
- Click on Tools menu and select Folder options.
- Click on the View tab from the new Window.
- Check the Display contents of the system folders options.
- In the Hidden files and folders section, you need to put a check mark on Show hidden files and folders option.
- Click on Apply and then OK button. Now, close the Window.
- Now, you can see all the CDHTR.exe related hidden files and folders on the system.
How to Access CDHTR.exe Hidden folders on Windows Vista
- Minimize or close all opened tabs and go to Desktop.
- Go to the lower left of your screen, you will see Windows logo there, click on Start button.
- Go to Control Panel menu and click on it.
- After Control Panel got opened, there will two options, either “Classic View” or “Control Panel Home View”.
- Do the following when you are in “Classic View”.
- Double click on the icon and open Folder Options.
- Choose View tab.
- Again move to step 5.
- Do the following if you are “Control Panel Home View”.
- Hit button on Appearance and Personalization link.
- Chose Show Hidden Files or Folders.
- Under the Hidden File or Folder section, click on the button which is right next to the Show Hidden Files or Folders.
- Click on Apply button and then hit OK. Now, close the window.
- Now, to show you all hidden files or folders created by CDHTR.exe, you have successfully considered Windows Vista.
How to Unhide CDHTR.exe Created Folders on Windows 7
1. Go to the desktop and tap on the small rectangle which is located in the lower-right part of the system screen.
2. Now, just open the “Start” menu by clicking on the Windows start button which is located in the lower-left side of the PC screen that carries the windows logo.
3. Then after, look for the “Control Panel” menu option in the right-most row and open it.
4. When the Control Panel menu opens, then look for the “Folder Options” link.
5. Tap over the “View tab”.
6. Under the “Advanced Settings” category, double click on the “Hidden Files or Folders” associated with CDHTR.exe.
7. Next, just select the check-box in order to Show hidden files, folders, or drives.
8. After this, click on “Apply” >> “OK” and then close the menu.
9. Now, the Windows 7 should be configured to show you all hidden files, folders or drives.
Steps to Unhide CDHTR.exe related Files and Folders on Windows 8
- First of all, power on your Windows PC and click on start logo button that is found in left side of the system screen.
- Now, move to program lists and select control panel app.
- When Control panel is open completely, click on more settings option.
- After, you will see a Control panel Window and then you choose “Appearance and Personalization” tab.
- In Advance settings dialogue box, you need to tick mark on Show hidden files and folders and clear the check box for Hide protected system files.
- Click on Apply and Ok button. This apply option helps you to detect and eradicate all types of CDHTR.exe related suspicious files.
- Finally, navigate your mouse cursor on close option to exit this panel.
How to View CDHTR.exe associated folders on Windows 10
1. Open the folder if you wish to unhide files.
2. Search and Click on View in Menu bar
3. In Menu click on to view folder options.
4. Again click on View and Enable Radio Button associated with Show hidden files created by CDHTR.exe, folder and drive.
5. Press apply and OK.
Step 4: Press Start Key along with R- copy + paste the below stated command and Click on OK
- This will open up a new file, in case if your system has been hacked, some IP’s will be shown at the bottom of the screen
Click on the Start Menu, Input “Control Panel” in the search box —> Select. Network and Internet —> Network and Sharing Center —> Next Change Adapter Settings. Right-click your Internet connection —> Select on Properties.
- In case if you find Suspicious IP in the local host –or if you are finding it difficult and have any problem then submit question to us and we will be happy to help you.