Since last couple of days, my system is performing very slowly while I try to run my installed applications on my PC. Last time, when I scan my entire machine for detecting malicious infections, I just found a notorious trojan virus called VBS/Agent.NSW!tr.dldr. When I attempt to remove it from control panel manually, gets also failed and its related infections keeps lurking in the background for long times. Such kind of trojan virus intrusively reduce the web surfing speed and drag down the system performance as well. Could you tell me how to eliminate VBS/Agent.NSW!tr.dldr from my system ? Your complete suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
VBS/Agent.NSW!tr.dldr is one of the most dreadful trojan threat which infects your entire system very badly and often brings lots of horrible traits. Such malicious threat has been basically developed by cyber hackers with solely intentions to ruin your crucial system files that are saved in the internal spaces. This trojan infection has been introduced in annoying manner with random techniques by which this rigid one secretly hides in the PC without any approval. VBS/Agent.NSW!tr.dldr may be dropped into your system through freeware bundling stuffs, unreliable products, peer to peer file sharing web pages, annoying pop-up links, deceptive mails of attachments, infected pop-up links and some others.
As a many threats, it opens backdoor site to induces more high level threats such as spyware, rootkits, rogue programs, malware, redirect infection and some others. Such harmful threat is primarily designed to generates number of unexpected pop-up alerts, warning alerts or some others during your surfing sessions. Such warning alerts are really very frustrating which has ability to diverts your legit search results or pages to some irrelevant or insecure web pages. VBS/Agent.NSW!tr.dldr may block and disable the functions of antivirus tools, firewall security center, so that your legitimate task manager or other start up functionalities gets suddenly corrupted. Therefore, you should remove VBS/Agent.NSW!tr.dldr from your system before it violates your private data and creates more hazardous issues on the PC.
How to Remove VBS/Agent.NSW!tr.dldr from Compromised PC (Manual Steps)
(This guide is intended to help users in following Step by Step instructions in making Windows Safe)
The first step which need to be followed is to Restart Windows PC in Safe Mode
Reboot in Safe Mode (For Windows XP | Vista | Win7)
- Restart Computer
- Tap on F8 continuously when the PC starts booting and select the option to enter Safe Mode with Networking.
For Windows 8/8.1
- Press on the Start Button and then Choose Control Panel from the menu option
- Users need to opt for System and Security, to select Administrative Tools and then System Configuration.
3. Next, Click on the Safe Boot option and then choose OK, this will open a pop-up window, next Select Restart Option.
For Windows 10
- Start Menu is to be selected to Open it
- Press the power button icon which is present in the right corner, this will display power options menu.
- Keeping the SHIFT Key pressed on the keyboard, select the restart option. This will reboot Win 10
- Now you need to select the Troubleshoot icon, followed by advanced option in the startup Settings. Click on Restart. This will give the option to reboot, now select Enter Safe Mode with Networking.
Step 2. Uninstall VBS/Agent.NSW!tr.dldr from Task Manager on Windows
How to End the Running Process related to VBS/Agent.NSW!tr.dldr using Task Manager
- Firstly, Open Task Manager by Pressing Ctrl+Shift+Esc in Combination
- Next, Click on processes to Find VBS/Agent.NSW!tr.dldr
- Now Click and select End Process to terminate VBS/Agent.NSW!tr.dldr.
Step3: How to Uninstall VBS/Agent.NSW!tr.dldr from Control Panel on Windows
for Win XP| Vista and Win 7 Users
- Click and Select on Start Menu
- Now Control Panel is to be selected from the list
- Next Click on Uninstall Program
- Users need to Choose suspicious program related to VBS/Agent.NSW!tr.dldr and right clicking on it.
- Finally, Select Uninstall option.
For Win 8
- Click and Select “Charms bar”
- Now Select Settings Option
- Next Click on Control Panel
- Select on Uninstall a Program Option and right click on program associated to VBS/Agent.NSW!tr.dldr and finally uninstall it.
For Windows 10
- The first Step is to Click and Select on Start Menu
- Now Click on All Apps
- Choose VBS/Agent.NSW!tr.dldr and other suspicious program from the complete list
- Now right Click on to select VBS/Agent.NSW!tr.dldr and finally Uninstall it from Windows 10
Step: 4 How to Delete VBS/Agent.NSW!tr.dldr Created Files from Registry
- Open Registry by Typing Regedit in the Windows Search Field and then press on Enter.
- This will open the registry entries. Now users need to press CTRL + F together and type VBS/Agent.NSW!tr.dldr to find the entries.
- Once located, delete all VBS/Agent.NSW!tr.dldr named entries. If you are unable to find it, you need to look up for it on the directories manually. Be careful and delete only VBS/Agent.NSW!tr.dldr entries, else it can damage your Windows Computer severely.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER—-Software—–Random Directory. HKEY_CURRENT_USER—-Software—Microsoft—-Windows—CurrentVersion—Run– Random HKEY_CURRENT_USER—-Software—Microsoft—Internet Explorer—-Main—- Random
Still having any problem in getting rid of VBS/Agent.NSW!tr.dldr, or have any doubt regarding this, feel free to ask our experts.