Rootkit Blob is described as Trojan program that is designed PC hacker inorder to make user's life highly miserable. Rootkit Blob is downloaded inside PC along several other ways such as downloading third party software, opening Junk email attachments, peer to peer file transfer and across number of other means. It can easily integrate with any kind of web browser like Chrome, IE, Firefox and so many other. After getting integrated, Rootkit Blob will corrupt registry settings and easily startup itself with the booting of Windows.
To bring more damage inside system, Rootkit Blob will vigorously modify all important functionalities of system such as DNS, default homepage, background, Internet firewall settings and gain complete access over computer. With the help of this malicious utility, hacker silently collect user's confidential information such as user login detail, bank account information, tender related information case sensitive password and immediately transferred to remote hacker for their benefit.
Its not matter currently which version of Windows operating system, Rootkit Blob can easily run inside Windows OS like millennium, vista, XP, 7, 8 etc. Once after running inside Windows, Trojan program add lots of malicious entries such as Key loggers, rouge antipsyware, redirect virus, PUP and highly deteriorate browsing performance. Not only this, it will also slow down speed of running system, modify personal entries and documents and lead to unexpected failure of hard disk. Hence it is wisely suggested to delete Rootkit Blob from Windows system as quickly as possible without wasting any more time.
How to Remove Rootkit Blob from Compromised PC (Manual Steps)
(This guide is intended to help users in following Step by Step instructions in making Windows Safe)
The first step which need to be followed is to Restart Windows PC in Safe Mode
Reboot in Safe Mode (For Windows XP | Vista | Win7)
- Restart Computer
- Tap on F8 continuously when the PC starts booting and select the option to enter Safe Mode with Networking.
For Windows 8/8.1
- Press on the Start Button and then Choose Control Panel from the menu option
- Users need to opt for System and Security, to select Administrative Tools and then System Configuration.
3. Next, Click on the Safe Boot option and then choose OK, this will open a pop-up window, next Select Restart Option.
For Windows 10
- Start Menu is to be selected to Open it
- Press the power button icon which is present in the right corner, this will display power options menu.
- Keeping the SHIFT Key pressed on the keyboard, select the restart option. This will reboot Win 10
- Now you need to select the Troubleshoot icon, followed by advanced option in the startup Settings. Click on Restart. This will give the option to reboot, now select Enter Safe Mode with Networking.
Step 2. Uninstall Rootkit Blob from Task Manager on Windows
How to End the Running Process related to Rootkit Blob using Task Manager
- Firstly, Open Task Manager by Pressing Ctrl+Shift+Esc in Combination
- Next, Click on processes to Find Rootkit Blob
- Now Click and select End Process to terminate Rootkit Blob.
Step3: How to Uninstall Rootkit Blob from Control Panel on Windows
for Win XP| Vista and Win 7 Users
- Click and Select on Start Menu
- Now Control Panel is to be selected from the list
- Next Click on Uninstall Program
- Users need to Choose suspicious program related to Rootkit Blob and right clicking on it.
- Finally, Select Uninstall option.
For Win 8
- Click and Select “Charms bar”
- Now Select Settings Option
- Next Click on Control Panel
- Select on Uninstall a Program Option and right click on program associated to Rootkit Blob and finally uninstall it.
For Windows 10
- The first Step is to Click and Select on Start Menu
- Now Click on All Apps
- Choose Rootkit Blob and other suspicious program from the complete list
- Now right Click on to select Rootkit Blob and finally Uninstall it from Windows 10
Step: 4 How to Delete Rootkit Blob Created Files from Registry
- Open Registry by Typing Regedit in the Windows Search Field and then press on Enter.
- This will open the registry entries. Now users need to press CTRL + F together and type Rootkit Blob to find the entries.
- Once located, delete all Rootkit Blob named entries. If you are unable to find it, you need to look up for it on the directories manually. Be careful and delete only Rootkit Blob entries, else it can damage your Windows Computer severely.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER—-Software—–Random Directory. HKEY_CURRENT_USER—-Software—Microsoft—-Windows—CurrentVersion—Run– Random HKEY_CURRENT_USER—-Software—Microsoft—Internet Explorer—-Main—- Random
Still having any problem in getting rid of Rootkit Blob, or have any doubt regarding this, feel free to ask our experts.