Facts Worth To Know About BitPaymer Ransomware
BitPaymer Ransomware is a newly identified ransomware that crafted by the unrealistic and greedy developers. Sometimes, it also called Bit Paymer virus the encrypts all stored files and compromised PC to demand a ransom. According to its sample detected by researcher, it bears the fake logo of copyright “Microsoft Corporation” to confuse innocent user. Does not matter what system you are using because it has the ability to infect almost all version of Windows OS. It copies itself to the other Computer folder automatically after the initiation of infection. Before performing its malicious actions, it checks the in-built code.
Sources of BitPaymer Ransomware Infection
- Hacked sites that contains exploitation code in their webpages.
- Spam emails containing malicious attachments or links.
- Installation of pirated software or application.
- P2P file sharing networks.
- Bundles of cost-free programs or applications etc.
Infection Flow of BitPaymer Ransomware
Once getting inside the System successfully, it starts the file encryption procedure. It scan PC, encrypts all stored files and append “.locked” file extensions. Additionally, it creates a copy of text file for the each encrypted file and each text files contain a ransom demand message. Ransom message inform victim about the file encryption and states that they must pay 50 BTC ransom amount in exchange for the decryption tool and private key. This ransomware uses the harvested detail from victim as input values during the file encryption phase. That's why hackers obtained the large quantity of data including configuration files, MS Windows installation date, languages settings, cryptographic machine ID etc.
No Need to Pay 50 BTC Demanded By BitPaymer Ransomware
According to the malware researcher, paying money to hackers is not a wise decision to get access of your files because there is no any surety that you will access of your files even paying off the money. Displaying a scary message is only a trick used by cyber hackers to get huge amount of ransom fee from the innocent Computer users. By the payment process, it collect victim's all sensitive data and then forwarded them to the cyber hackers for evil intention. So, System users are highly advised never to make payment to the cyber hacker. It is highly risk for you and your files.
Steps To Access Files Encrypted By BitPaymer Ransomware
If your System files are encrypted with BitPaymer Ransomware then you can easily restore them using backup copies. But if you have not then you should delete BitPaymer Ransomware from your compromised machine immediately. Regarding BitPaymer Ransomware's removal and file decryption method, an expert solution is described below. Just scroll down and get an effective suggestion.
How To Remove BitPaymer Ransomware Virus Manually
Step 1 : Restart your computer in safe with networking
- Restart your computer and keep pressing F8 key continuously.
- You will find the Advance Boot Option on your computer screen.
- Select Safe Mode With Networking Option by using arrow keys.
- Login your computer with Administrator account.
Step 2 : Step all BitPaymer Ransomware related process
- Press the Windows+R buttons together to open Run Box.
- Type “taskmgr” and Click OK or Hit Enter button.
- Now go to the Process tab and find out BitPaymer Ransomware related process.
- Click on End Process button to stop that running process.
Step 3 : Restore Your Windows PC To Factory Settings
System Restore Windows XP
- Log on to Windows as Administrator.
- Click Start > All Programs > Accessories.
- Find System Tools and click System Restore.
- Select Restore my computer to an earlier time and click Next.
- Choose a restore point when system was not infected and click Next.
System Restore Windows 7/Vista
- Go to Start menu and find Restore in the Search box.
- Now select the System Restore option from search results.
- From the System Restore window, click the Next button.
- Now select a restore points when your PC was not infected.
- Click Next and follow the instructions.
System Restore Windows 8
- Go to the search box and type Control Panel.
- Select Control Panel and open Recovery Option.
- Now Select Open System Restore option.
- Find out any recent restore point when your PC was not infected.
- Click Next and follow the instructions.
System Restore Windows 10
- Right click the Start menu and select Control Panel.
- Open Control Panel and Find out the Recovery option.
- Select Recovery > Open System Restore > Next.
- Choose a restore point before infection Next > Finish.
Hope these manual steps help you successfully remove the BitPaymer Ransomware infection from your computer. If you have performed all the above manual steps and still can’t access your files or cannot remove this nasty ransomware infection from your computer then you should choose a powerful malware removal tool. You can easily remove this harmful virus from your computer by using third party tool. It is the best and the most easy way to get rid of this infection.
If you have any further question regarding this threat or its removal then you can directly ask your question from our experts. A panel of highly experienced and qualified tech support experts are waiting to help you.