Are you getting lots of Sure PC Backup Ads on your computer system? Is your browser getting filled with tons of annoying ads that redirect your browser on unknown websites? Don't know how your system got infected by Sure PC Backup Ads? Is your anti-virus program unable to block those ads successfully? Want to get rid of this nasty threat but don't know how? Continue reading this guide to easily and safely remove Sure PC Backup Ads from your computer.
Sure PC Backup Ads is a malicious PC threat classified as Adware. This nasty program can get inside your computer stealthily without permission. After intruding your computer, it will get added to your working web browser and keep showing unwanted ads on your computer screen. This dubious adware will deliver lots of irritating pop-up ads, banners, commercials, offers, fake update notifications etc. on on your desktop. This noxious adware program is mainly intended to promote sponsored ads to get commission. Sure PC Backup Ads can redirect your browser to unknown and questionable websites without your permission. It will also slow down your PC by showing excessive ads on your system.
Sure PC Backup Ads mainly get inside your computer along with other free third party programs that you download from Internet. This kind of intrusion is known as bundling. Apart from this, it can also sneak into your computer through junk email attachments, malicious websites, network file sharing etc. This nasty PC infection can also bring more threats on your computer by redirecting your browser to malicious websites. Sure PC Backup Ads can track your browsing history and online activities to gather your private details. It will use those details to show targeted ads on your computer system. it can also share those details with remote hackers for making illegal profit. It is a harmful threat to your computer system and your privacy. You must remove Sure PC Backup Ads from your computer as early as possible.
Learn To Remove Sure PC Backup Ads Using Manual Methods
Phase 1 : Show Hidden Files To Delete Sure PC Backup Ads Related Files And Folders
1. For Windows 8 or 10 Users : From the Ribbon’s View in My PC click on Options icon.
2. For Windows 7 or Vista Users : Open My Computer and tap on Organize button on the upper left corner and then to Folder and Search Options from the drop down menu.
3. Now go to the View tab and enable Show hidden files and folder options and then uncheck the Hide protected system operating files checkbox option below.
4. Finally look for any suspicious files in the hidden folders as given below and delete it.
Phase 2 : Get Rid of Sure PC Backup Ads Related Extensions Related From Different Web Browsers
From Chrome :
1. Click on Menu icon, hover through More Tools then tap on Extensions.
2. Now click on Trash icon on the extensions tab there next to suspicious extensions to remove it.
From Internet Explorer :
1. Click on Manage add-ons option from the drop down menu on going through Gear icon.
2. Now if you find any suspicious extension in the Toolbars and Extensions panel then right click on it and Delete option to remove it.
From Mozilla Firefox :
1. Tap on Add-ons on going through Menu icon.
2. In the Extensions tab click on Disable or Remove button next to Sure PC Backup Ads related extensions to remove them.
From Opera :
1. Press Opera menu, hover to Extensions and then select Extensions manager there.
2. Now if any browser extension looks suspicious to you then click on (X) button to remove it.
From Safari :
1. Click Preferences… on going through Settings Gear icon.
2. Now on Extensions tab click on Uninstall button to remove it.
From Microsoft Edge :
Note:–As there is no option for Extension Manager in Microsoft Edge so in order to sort out issues related with adware programs in MS Edge you can change its default homepage and search engine.
Change Default Homepage of Ms Edge –
1. Click on More(…) followed by Settings and then to Start page under Open With section.
2. Now select View advanced settings button and then in Search in the address bar with section, you can select Google or any other homepage as your preference.
Change Default Search Engine Settings of Ms Edge –
1. Select More(…) then Settings followed by View advanced settings button.
2. Under Search in the address bar with box click on <Add new>. Now you can choose from the available list of search providers or add you preferred search engine and click Add as default.
Phase 3 : Block Unwanted Pop-ups from Sure PC Backup Ads On Different Web Browsers
1. Google Chrome : Click Menu icon → Settings → Show advanced settings… → Content Settings… under Privacy section → enable Do not allow any site to show pop-ups (recommended) option → Done.
2. Mozilla Firefox : Tap on Menu icon → Options → Content panel → check Block pop-up windows in Pop-ups section.
3. Internet Explorer : Click Gear Settings icon → Internet Options → in Privacy tab enable Turn on Pop-up Blocker under Pop-up Blocker Section.
4. Microsoft Edge : Press More(…) option → Settings → View advanced settings → toggle on Block pop-ups.
Still having troubles in removing Sure PC Backup Ads from your compromised PC ? Then you don’t need to worry. You can feel free to ask questions to us about malware related issues.