"Trojan.Agent.Win32.631482 has detected on my Windows computer. My anti virus software program has flagged this many times and every time it conformed that the infection has been removed. In actual Trojan.Agent.Win32.631482 has not been removed completely so the further scans also view this threat again and again. Meanwhile, Trojan.Agent.Win32.631482 made my computer sluggish and I am searching for an efficient tool to remove Trojan.Agent.Win32.631482 completely from my computer. Please help!!"
Trojan.Agent.Win32.631482 is classified as a very aggressive Trojan virus infection which has been attacking on Windows computer worldwide. It let you compromise with various Windows services and utility such as Registry Editor, firewall, Task Manager, Control panel items etc. It also uses all system resources and functionality in malicious activities and makes your computer extremely sluggish and vulnerable. This Trojan horse virus deactivates installed anti virus and brutally install various other malware like key logger, browser hijacker, ransomware, advertising software, viruses and many unwanted programs on your computer. All attempts and manual methods become abortive to uninstall Trojan.Agent.Win32.631482 from an infected computer because the malicious program is developed with advance anti removal technique. The program enters on a targeted computer while free downloads of any bundles software program or, when the user click to open attachments or links on suspicious email.
Many other reasons may bring in this Trojan infection like visiting of illegal websites, clicking malicious links on strange pop-ups, security vulnerabilities etc. When your computer is being infected by Trojan.Agent.Win32.631482 Trojan virus then you can observe many clear symptoms of infection such as degraded performance and very sluggish speed, disappearance of several Windows default programs, change of desktop default background, appearance of unknown shortcut icons on the desktop, installation of various unwanted programs and toolbars. Moreover the program also used by cyber criminals to spy on your Internet session and steal logging details when you use online banking, secret details of your credit card while financial transaction etc. Thus you can be targeted by cyber culprits and muck up your money and data very soon. Remove Trojan.Agent.Win32.631482 very easily by the use of automated removal tool and make your PC and web browsing safe.
How to Remove Trojan.Agent.Win32.631482 from Compromised PC (Manual Steps)
(This guide is intended to help users in following Step by Step instructions in making Windows Safe)
The first step which need to be followed is to Restart Windows PC in Safe Mode
Reboot in Safe Mode (For Windows XP | Vista | Win7)
- Restart Computer
- Tap on F8 continuously when the PC starts booting and select the option to enter Safe Mode with Networking.
For Windows 8/8.1
- Press on the Start Button and then Choose Control Panel from the menu option
- Users need to opt for System and Security, to select Administrative Tools and then System Configuration.
3. Next, Click on the Safe Boot option and then choose OK, this will open a pop-up window, next Select Restart Option.
For Windows 10
- Start Menu is to be selected to Open it
- Press the power button icon which is present in the right corner, this will display power options menu.
- Keeping the SHIFT Key pressed on the keyboard, select the restart option. This will reboot Win 10
- Now you need to select the Troubleshoot icon, followed by advanced option in the startup Settings. Click on Restart. This will give the option to reboot, now select Enter Safe Mode with Networking.
Step 2. Uninstall Trojan.Agent.Win32.631482 from Task Manager on Windows
How to End the Running Process related to Trojan.Agent.Win32.631482 using Task Manager
- Firstly, Open Task Manager by Pressing Ctrl+Shift+Esc in Combination
- Next, Click on processes to Find Trojan.Agent.Win32.631482
- Now Click and select End Process to terminate Trojan.Agent.Win32.631482.
Step3: How to Uninstall Trojan.Agent.Win32.631482 from Control Panel on Windows
for Win XP| Vista and Win 7 Users
- Click and Select on Start Menu
- Now Control Panel is to be selected from the list
- Next Click on Uninstall Program
- Users need to Choose suspicious program related to Trojan.Agent.Win32.631482 and right clicking on it.
- Finally, Select Uninstall option.
For Win 8
- Click and Select “Charms bar”
- Now Select Settings Option
- Next Click on Control Panel
- Select on Uninstall a Program Option and right click on program associated to Trojan.Agent.Win32.631482 and finally uninstall it.
For Windows 10
- The first Step is to Click and Select on Start Menu
- Now Click on All Apps
- Choose Trojan.Agent.Win32.631482 and other suspicious program from the complete list
- Now right Click on to select Trojan.Agent.Win32.631482 and finally Uninstall it from Windows 10
Step: 4 How to Delete Trojan.Agent.Win32.631482 Created Files from Registry
- Open Registry by Typing Regedit in the Windows Search Field and then press on Enter.
- This will open the registry entries. Now users need to press CTRL + F together and type Trojan.Agent.Win32.631482 to find the entries.
- Once located, delete all Trojan.Agent.Win32.631482 named entries. If you are unable to find it, you need to look up for it on the directories manually. Be careful and delete only Trojan.Agent.Win32.631482 entries, else it can damage your Windows Computer severely.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER—-Software—–Random Directory. HKEY_CURRENT_USER—-Software—Microsoft—-Windows—CurrentVersion—Run– Random HKEY_CURRENT_USER—-Software—Microsoft—Internet Explorer—-Main—- Random
Still having any problem in getting rid of Trojan.Agent.Win32.631482, or have any doubt regarding this, feel free to ask our experts.