Whenever I access any e-commerce sites, Adware.Lcoupon appears on the screen and displays lots of attractive offers, discount coupons, pop ups etc. It asked me to shop from its links in order to save my time and money. My screen was filled with lots of advertisements and pop ups. I am quite confused about Adware.Lcoupon, Is it trustworthy or not? I detected on a site which was saying that these alerts due to the presence of adware. Can you please provide complete details about it, thanks in advance.
Adware.Lcoupon is deemed as adware program which secretly lures in the PC and gets install itself as an extension in the default web browsers including Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, Internet Explorer etc. Adware.Lcoupon is capable to interrupt the surfing session of the users and shows lots of advertisements of pop ups on the screen. It is capable to mislead the users on the malicious sites of the third parties and displays offers, discount coupons, promo codes, best deals which seems very attractive in the first look. It also claims to help the users in saving money but reality is different. Actually, its main motive is to help its creators for making illegal profits. Without your permission or even knowledge, it will track your online activities and records the financial details which you type while making online payments. So, do not trust Adware.Lcoupon anymore.
Apart from this, clicking on the links which are provided by Adware.Lcoupon can bring more dangerous stuffs such as spywares, malwares, adware, trojans etc in the PC. It might be possible that you will not be able to access some of the legitimate pages in its presence. Whats worse, it have capability to record the surfing history or cookies of the system to know the users interest. Most of the system functions and installed softwares will become inaccessible and it can also show error message when you will try to update them. Therefore, if you don't want to face such troubles with your system then remove Adware.Lcoupon without wasting a single moment.
Step:1 Remove Adware.Lcoupon or any Suspicious Program from Control Panel resulting in Pop-ups
- Click on Start and in Menu, Select Control Panel.
- In Control Panel, Search for Adware.Lcoupon or any suspicious program
- Once found, Click to Uninstall Adware.Lcoupon or related program from list of Programs
- However, if you are not sure do not Uninstall it as this will remove it permanently from the system.
Step:2 How to Reset Google Chrome to Remove Adware.Lcoupon
- Open Google Chrome browser on your PC
- On the top right corner of the browser you will see 3 stripes option, click on it.
- After that click on Settings from the list of menus available on chrome’s panel.
- At the end of the page, a button is available with option to “Reset settings”.
- Click on the button and get rid of Adware.Lcoupon from your Google Chrome.
How to Reset Mozilla Firefox to Uninstall Adware.Lcoupon
- Open Mozilla Firefox web browser and click on the options icon with 3 stripes sign and also click on help option with (?) mark.
- Now click on “Troubleshooting Information” from the given list.
- Within the upper right corner of the next window you can find “Refresh Firefox” button, click on it.
- To reset your Mozilla Firefox browser simply click on “Refresh Firefox” button again, after which all unwanted changes made by Adware.Lcoupon will be removed automatically.
Steps to Reset Internet Explorer to Get Rid of Adware.Lcoupon
- You need to close all Internet Explorer windows which are currently working or open.
- Now open Internet Explorer again and click on Tools button, with wrench icon.
- Go to the menu and click on Internet Options.
- A dialogue box will appear, then click on Advanced tab on it.
- Saying Reset Internet Explorer Settings, click on Reset again.
- When IE applied the default settings then, click on Close. And then click OK.
Restart the PC is a must for taking effect on all the changes you have made.
Step:3 How to Protect your PC from Adware.Lcoupon in Near Future
Steps to Turn On Safe Browsing Features
Internet Explorer: Activate SmartScreen Filter against Adware.Lcoupon
- This can be done on IE Versions 8 and 9. It mailnly helps in detecting Adware.Lcoupon while browsing
- Launch IE
- Choose Tools in IE 9. If you are using IE 8, Find Safety option in Menu
- Now Select SmartScreen Filter and opt for Turn on SmartScreen Filter
- Once done, Restart IE
How to Enable Phishing and Adware.Lcoupon Protection on Google Chrome
- Click on Google Chrome browser
- Select Customize and Control Google Chrome (3-Bar Icon)
- Now Choose Settings from the option
- In the Settings Option, Click on Show advanced Settings which can be found at the bottom of the Setup
- Select Privacy Section and click on Enable Phishing and Malware Protection
- Now Restart Chrome, this will keep your browser safe from Adware.Lcoupon
How to Block Adware.Lcoupon Attack and Web Forgeries
- Click to Load Mozilla Firefox
- Press on Tools on Top Menu and Select options
- Choose Security and enable check mark on following
- warn me when some site installs add-ons
- Block reported Web forgeries
- Block reported attack Sites
If still Adware.Lcoupon exists on your system, Scan your PC to detect and Get Rid of it
Kindly submit your question, incase if you wish to know more about Adware.Lcoupon Removal