Hey anyone help to remove this Ahoy Traveler Ads that has take place on my PC and showing up constantly unwanted pop-up and ads on the browser Chrome. It has slowed down my PC. After being tried antivirus software still it is appearing on the PC to annoy me. Can anyone help me to remove Ahoy Traveler Ads completely from PC.
Description about Ahoy Traveler Ads
Ahoy Traveler Ads is a troublesome adware program that has been crafted by cyber criminals to harm the PC all over world to generate profit. Generally it shows up many coupons to convince you to purchase in competitive prices more discount comparison of other sites that sounds like useful for instant select it but you should never select it because it may be scam to misleading your to earn benefit. There are many way which Ahoy Traveler Ads invades into the PC as while you download freeware such audios, videos, games etc, clicks some spam emails and sponsored links.
Once When Ahoy Traveler Ads gets installed on the PC, instantly you will find that your homepage has been changed with many ads supported web page. You browser will be popping-up constantly to annoy. It will control your all browser to displays its unwanted program to generate profit. It has aim to promote its unwanted program so it can convince you forcibly to clicks its option to generate pay-per-clicks revenue. It can slow down your PC performance as well as it may collect your confidential information such as password, login ID etc to get profit by injecting some malicious codes on the PC. So, you should uninstall Ahoy Traveler Ads immediately from PC.
Step:1 Remove Ahoy Traveler Ads or any Suspicious Program from Control Panel resulting in Pop-ups
- Click on Start and in Menu, Select Control Panel.
- In Control Panel, Search for Ahoy Traveler Ads or any suspicious program
- Once found, Click to Uninstall Ahoy Traveler Ads or related program from list of Programs
- However, if you are not sure do not Uninstall it as this will remove it permanently from the system.
Step:2 How to Reset Google Chrome to Remove Ahoy Traveler Ads
- Open Google Chrome browser on your PC
- On the top right corner of the browser you will see 3 stripes option, click on it.
- After that click on Settings from the list of menus available on chrome’s panel.
- At the end of the page, a button is available with option to “Reset settings”.
- Click on the button and get rid of Ahoy Traveler Ads from your Google Chrome.
How to Reset Mozilla Firefox to Uninstall Ahoy Traveler Ads
- Open Mozilla Firefox web browser and click on the options icon with 3 stripes sign and also click on help option with (?) mark.
- Now click on “Troubleshooting Information” from the given list.
- Within the upper right corner of the next window you can find “Refresh Firefox” button, click on it.
- To reset your Mozilla Firefox browser simply click on “Refresh Firefox” button again, after which all unwanted changes made by Ahoy Traveler Ads will be removed automatically.
Steps to Reset Internet Explorer to Get Rid of Ahoy Traveler Ads
- You need to close all Internet Explorer windows which are currently working or open.
- Now open Internet Explorer again and click on Tools button, with wrench icon.
- Go to the menu and click on Internet Options.
- A dialogue box will appear, then click on Advanced tab on it.
- Saying Reset Internet Explorer Settings, click on Reset again.
- When IE applied the default settings then, click on Close. And then click OK.
Restart the PC is a must for taking effect on all the changes you have made.
Step:3 How to Protect your PC from Ahoy Traveler Ads in Near Future
Steps to Turn On Safe Browsing Features
Internet Explorer: Activate SmartScreen Filter against Ahoy Traveler Ads
- This can be done on IE Versions 8 and 9. It mailnly helps in detecting Ahoy Traveler Ads while browsing
- Launch IE
- Choose Tools in IE 9. If you are using IE 8, Find Safety option in Menu
- Now Select SmartScreen Filter and opt for Turn on SmartScreen Filter
- Once done, Restart IE
How to Enable Phishing and Ahoy Traveler Ads Protection on Google Chrome
- Click on Google Chrome browser
- Select Customize and Control Google Chrome (3-Bar Icon)
- Now Choose Settings from the option
- In the Settings Option, Click on Show advanced Settings which can be found at the bottom of the Setup
- Select Privacy Section and click on Enable Phishing and Malware Protection
- Now Restart Chrome, this will keep your browser safe from Ahoy Traveler Ads
How to Block Ahoy Traveler Ads Attack and Web Forgeries
- Click to Load Mozilla Firefox
- Press on Tools on Top Menu and Select options
- Choose Security and enable check mark on following
- warn me when some site installs add-ons
- Block reported Web forgeries
- Block reported attack Sites
If still Ahoy Traveler Ads exists on your system, Scan your PC to detect and Get Rid of it
Kindly submit your question, incase if you wish to know more about Ahoy Traveler Ads Removal