Is there anyone who can help me to remove [email protected] Ransomware from the system? It has changed the extension of all the files to .xtbl and displays error messages when I try to access them. I have found a note on the desktop which asks me to pay 3 Bitcoins in order to restore the files. I am feeling completely helpless and looking for the method to delete [email protected] Ransomware. If you have any idea about the removal process then please help me. Thank you so much in advance!!
Know about [email protected] Ransomware
[email protected] Ransomware is identified as ransomware which usually comes attached with the corrupted plug-ins of wordpress or free script. That's why it regular users may not be infected with this ransomware. Mostly, [email protected] Ransomware attacks App-servers, online shops, web servers etc. After penetrating in the system, it will encrypt all the files which were stored in the PC with different extensions. It will add [email protected] extension with the id code in your files. When you will attempt to access the encrypted files then an error message will appear on the screen saying “All your files are encrypted”. It can also create a ransom note on the desktop and asks the users to send ransom amount in Bitcoins. It also asks the users to write a mail on [email protected] in order to buy the decryption key.
Is it safe to pay ransom to [email protected] Ransomware?
It is essential for the users to know that [email protected] Ransomware is just a scam of the third party hackers. It may claims to provide the decryption after the payment but reality is completely different. You will be shocked to know that there is no reliable key which have capability to decrypt the files. By sending money, you will only help the hackers to earn profits. It only tries to frighten the users by saying that if you will not make payment then the key will be deleted from the server. Even after making the fine, you will not be able to restore the files. The worst part is that hackers can secretly monitor your online activities and when you will proceed for making payment then they will record all the sensitive details. In such a situation, you will not only loose your important files but also suffer from identity theft situations. So, try to remove [email protected] Ransomware as early as possible from the infected PC.
How To Remove [email protected] Ransomware Virus Manually
Step 1 : Restart your computer in safe with networking
- Restart your computer and keep pressing F8 key continuously.
- You will find the Advance Boot Option on your computer screen.
- Select Safe Mode With Networking Option by using arrow keys.
- Login your computer with Administrator account.
Step 2 : Step all [email protected] Ransomware related process
- Press the Windows+R buttons together to open Run Box.
- Type “taskmgr” and Click OK or Hit Enter button.
- Now go to the Process tab and find out [email protected] Ransomware related process.
- Click on End Process button to stop that running process.
Step 3 : Restore Your Windows PC To Factory Settings
System Restore Windows XP
- Log on to Windows as Administrator.
- Click Start > All Programs > Accessories.
- Find System Tools and click System Restore.
- Select Restore my computer to an earlier time and click Next.
- Choose a restore point when system was not infected and click Next.
System Restore Windows 7/Vista
- Go to Start menu and find Restore in the Search box.
- Now select the System Restore option from search results.
- From the System Restore window, click the Next button.
- Now select a restore points when your PC was not infected.
- Click Next and follow the instructions.
System Restore Windows 8
- Go to the search box and type Control Panel.
- Select Control Panel and open Recovery Option.
- Now Select Open System Restore option.
- Find out any recent restore point when your PC was not infected.
- Click Next and follow the instructions.
System Restore Windows 10
- Right click the Start menu and select Control Panel.
- Open Control Panel and Find out the Recovery option.
- Select Recovery > Open System Restore > Next.
- Choose a restore point before infection Next > Finish.
Hope these manual steps help you successfully remove the [email protected] Ransomware infection from your computer. If you have performed all the above manual steps and still can’t access your files or cannot remove this nasty ransomware infection from your computer then you should choose a powerful malware removal tool. You can easily remove this harmful virus from your computer by using third party tool. It is the best and the most easy way to get rid of this infection.
If you have any further question regarding this threat or its removal then you can directly ask your question from our experts. A panel of highly experienced and qualified tech support experts are waiting to help you.