Oh No, My PC has been infected with BandarChor Ransomware. Last night I responded to an unknown attached emails and today's when I start to work, I got that all system files has been encrypted and I am unable to open my data. Whenever I try to access my files BandarChor Ransomware demand a ransom amount. I don't know how my PC has been targeted though I don't want to pay any ransom amount. Is there any way to recover data without paying ransom amount?? Help me to delete BandarChor Ransomware from my computer.
BandarChor Ransomware is a horrifying PC threats categorized as Ransomware that arrives on victims computer via Spam emails and exploits kits. After comprising your system, this terrible malware copies itself into start-up folder where it places the message demanding ransom in the form of image file. BandarChor Ransomware will lock/encrypt documents, images and other data files having extensions .doc, .xls, .jpg, .zip, .mov and rename them using formula [filename].id-[ID][email protected] After encryption you will be unable to access your data. As soon as data encrypted, it communicates the computer ID and name to a remote command and control server via HTTP POST request. Whenever, you try to open encrypted file you will receive message in order to pay given ransom amount to get decryption keys or code.
Normally, through Spam emails BandarChor Ransomware infect your PC but there may be included in certain exploit kits. It uses strong encryption keys that's normally impossible to crack. Many of you might thinks that paying ransom is the ultimate solution but after paying high ransom amount it's not sure that you will get the decryption key. It's a trick played by Cyber hackers to cheat money. It weakens system security and allows other malware to contribute in degrading your system performance. It's presence for a long time may crash your system which would result in huge data loss. So, if you want your data back without paying any ransom amount, we highly recommend Automatic Removal Tool to delete BandarChor Ransomware from your PC.
How To Remove BandarChor Ransomware Virus Manually
Step 1 : Restart your computer in safe with networking
- Restart your computer and keep pressing F8 key continuously.
- You will find the Advance Boot Option on your computer screen.
- Select Safe Mode With Networking Option by using arrow keys.
- Login your computer with Administrator account.
Step 2 : Step all BandarChor Ransomware related process
- Press the Windows+R buttons together to open Run Box.
- Type “taskmgr” and Click OK or Hit Enter button.
- Now go to the Process tab and find out BandarChor Ransomware related process.
- Click on End Process button to stop that running process.
Step 3 : Restore Your Windows PC To Factory Settings
System Restore Windows XP
- Log on to Windows as Administrator.
- Click Start > All Programs > Accessories.
- Find System Tools and click System Restore.
- Select Restore my computer to an earlier time and click Next.
- Choose a restore point when system was not infected and click Next.
System Restore Windows 7/Vista
- Go to Start menu and find Restore in the Search box.
- Now select the System Restore option from search results.
- From the System Restore window, click the Next button.
- Now select a restore points when your PC was not infected.
- Click Next and follow the instructions.
System Restore Windows 8
- Go to the search box and type Control Panel.
- Select Control Panel and open Recovery Option.
- Now Select Open System Restore option.
- Find out any recent restore point when your PC was not infected.
- Click Next and follow the instructions.
System Restore Windows 10
- Right click the Start menu and select Control Panel.
- Open Control Panel and Find out the Recovery option.
- Select Recovery > Open System Restore > Next.
- Choose a restore point before infection Next > Finish.
Hope these manual steps help you successfully remove the BandarChor Ransomware infection from your computer. If you have performed all the above manual steps and still can’t access your files or cannot remove this nasty ransomware infection from your computer then you should choose a powerful malware removal tool. You can easily remove this harmful virus from your computer by using third party tool. It is the best and the most easy way to get rid of this infection.
If you have any further question regarding this threat or its removal then you can directly ask your question from our experts. A panel of highly experienced and qualified tech support experts are waiting to help you.