|Warning, many anti-virus scanner have detected .EZDZ file Virus as threat to your computer|
|.EZDZ file Virus is flagged by these Anti Virus Scanner|
|Anti Virus Software||Version||Detection|
|F-Secure||4.3.433534||Trj.Win64..EZDZ file Virus.CC|
|Avast||2.454225||Variant of Win32/Trojan..EZDZ file Virus.C|
|Trustwave||4.2.527||NewsUpdexe, Multi-Webcam Surveillance System|
|Suggestion: Uninstall .EZDZ file Virus Completely – Free Download|
.EZDZ file Virus may have entered your pc through these software. If you have not installed them , then get rid of them Christmas Sudoku 1.0 , PowerBoost 1.0.2 , NumericRoman Widget 2.0 , Safari Bookmark Exporter 1.1 , Dart Board 1.0.6 , Galleried 2.0 , Pavtube Blu-ray to iPad Converter , LensForge 1.5 , POV-Ray 3.6.1 , Drink! 2.1.7 , Navicat Essentials for PostgreSQL 11.1.13 , Unlock Selection 1.1 , Texas FastPicker 1.1 , SecurePass 2.0.1 , DVI Extender 1.4.2 , NikoPre 1.0 , Reckless Driving 1.54 , Catan 1.3
.EZDZ file Virus: Detailed Description
.EZDZ file Virus is a newly discovered variant of malware belonging to a well-known family of ransomware. The said malware is extremely dangerous and has been found to be infecting several systems all across the globe. Many ransomware has been generated using the source code of this family and all these ransomware share the same objective of retrieving ransom from the affected users. .EZDZ file Virus can be assumed to have been targeted for vulnerable systems of a particular region as its ransom note carries content in a local language. The ransomware is capable of encrypting files of multiple formats. It has been found out that it uses strong and secure encryption algorithm to encrypt these files and render them inaccessible to users. Soon after this attack it leaves a ransom note that informs users and asks them to contact developers behind the attack, to receive further information. Users are assumed to be left with no choice other than following attacker’s demand. However this is not true as even though the ransomware has made files inaccessible, they can still be restored as users will find out further in this post.
.EZDZ file Virus has been observed to be spreading through deceiving means such as using spam mails and software bundles. The ransomware makes changes within the system’s registry to relaunch itself every time the system reboots. It can even delete windows shadow volume copies to disable restoration of files though backup option. Soon it encrypts files such as audio, video, documents, databases, images, texts, backups and archives. It has been found that .EZDZ file Virus uses AES algorithm to encrypt files and adds extension to the original names of the files. This makes the encrypted files to become unrecognizable by the operating system and hence can not be executed by users. Such files can be identified as carrying a white icon and their names modified. Soon the ransomware leaves a ransom note. This note serves to inform users about the .EZDZ file Virus and gives details regarding the steps that are needed to be executed by users in order to obtain a decryption key. The note mentions that users can only decrypt that files using their own private key and hence should contact none other than the developers. .EZDZ file Virus does not specify any ransom amount in the note but mentions that users will get a reply letter regarding the same. However it would be wise for affected users to simply ignore such demands and follow this post to remove the ransomware.
A: How To Remove .EZDZ file Virus From Your PC
Step: 1 How to Reboot Windows in Safe Mode with Networking.
- Click on Restart button to restart your computer
- Press and hold down the F8 key during the restart process.
- From the boot menu, select Safe Mode with Networking using the arrow keys.
Step: 2 How to Kill .EZDZ file Virus Related Process From Task Manager
- Press Ctrl+Alt+Del together on your keyboard
- It will Open Task manager on Windows
- Go to Process tab, find the .EZDZ file Virus related Process.
- Now click on on End Process button to close that task.
Step: 3 Uninstall .EZDZ file Virus From Windows Control Panel
- Visit the Start menu to open the Control Panel.
- Select Uninstall a Program option from Program category.
- Choose and remove all .EZDZ file Virus related items from list.
B: How to Restore .EZDZ file Virus Encrypted Files
Method: 1 By Using ShadowExplorer
After removing .EZDZ file Virus from PC, it is important that users should restore encrypted files. Since, ransomware encrypts almost all the stored files except the shadow copies, one should attempt to restore original files and folders using shadow copies. This is where ShadowExplorer can prove to be handy.
- Once downloaded, install ShadowExplorer in your PC
- Double Click to open it and now select C: drive from left panel
- In the date filed, users are recommended to select time frame of atleast a month ago
- Select and browse to the folder having encrypted data
- Right Click on the encrypted data and files
- Choose Export option and select a specific destination for restoring the original files
Method:2 Restore Windows PC to Default Factory Settings
Following the above mentioned steps will help in removing .EZDZ file Virus from PC. However, if still infection persists, users are advised to restore their Windows PC to its Default Factory Settings.
System Restore in Windows XP
- Log on to Windows as Administrator.
- Click Start > All Programs > Accessories.
- Find System Tools and click System Restore
- Select Restore my computer to an earlier time and click Next.
- Choose a restore point when system was not infected and click Next.
System Restore Windows 7/Vista
- Go to Start menu and find Restore in the Search box.
- Now select the System Restore option from search results
- From the System Restore window, click the Next button.
- Now select a restore points when your PC was not infected.
- Click Next and follow the instructions.
System Restore Windows 8
- Go to the search box and type Control Panel
- Select Control Panel and open Recovery Option.
- Now Select Open System Restore option
- Find out any recent restore point when your PC was not infected.
- Click Next and follow the instructions.
System Restore Windows 10
- Right click the Start menu and select Control Panel.
- Open Control Panel and Find out the Recovery option.
- Select Recovery > Open System Restore > Next.
- Choose a restore point before infection Next > Finish.
Method:3 Using Data Recovery Software
Restore your files encrypted by .EZDZ file Virus with help of Data Recovery Software
We understand how important is data for you. Incase the encrypted data cannot be restored using the above methods, users are advised to restore and recover original data using data recovery software.