An Intro About Birbware Ransomware
Birbware Ransomware is a treacherous type of recently detected on 17th October, 2018 by the famous MalwareHunterTeam which has been categorized under the ransomware family. It can be identified as totally weaponized file encrypting Trojan which can easily upload corrupted data into the Microsoft Office and can able to run a macro script from any unsecured sources as well. It is intensionally designed by the cyber attackers which silently proliferates into the system without any permission, locks all the crucial data using ASE and RSA powerful sophisticated type of encrypting algorithm and after encryption it demands using ransom warning note for ransom money in exchange of decryption key from the victimized innocent user. Since there is no guarantee in paying ransom money, the users may never get access to the corrupted files else they only get fooled by the hackers. Therefore its highly advisable to ignore such messages.
Common Features Of Birbware Ransomware
Birbware Ransomware is an unreliable cyber threat which can able to infect any versions of Windows Operating System and can also target all famous browsers Search Engine. Being a file encrypting virus it uses extortion technique in order to generate online profit for the malware researchers. After encryption of all the crucial files, it will add .birbb file extension at the last of each encrypted file name and also leave ransom warning note on your system for the end user. It is also reported to modify the background desktop picture with a crow attacking a small boy image. It can easily get distributed through spam or junked emails, unsecured websites links, porn sites, online gaming sites, freeware, peer to peer file sharing networks, cracked or pirated software, downloading torrents, contaminated external devices and so on.
Drawbacks Of Birbware Ransomware
Birbware Ransomware is a kind of extremely troublesome system threat that causes some few destructive harm to the infected OS. It can blocks the security programs in the infected system can also block your working anti-virus programs and windows firewall protection application to make its self protected in to your machine for longer period. It silently gets penetrated into the OS and slows down system speed and degrades the performance of the computer. It may have the ability to make your system unprotected to cyber hackers which results in identity theft as well as loss of money.
Throw Out Birbware Ransomware
To throw this Birbware Ransomware away from the infected computer system it is always advisable by using the effective respectable techniques like manual or automatic tools.
Remove Birbware Ransomware From Your PC
Step 1: Remove Birbware Ransomware in Safe Mode with Command Prompt
- First of all disconnect your PC with network connection.
- Click restart button and keep pressing F8 key regularly while system restart.
- You will see “Windows Advanced Options Menu” on your computer screen.
- Select “Safe Mode with Command Prompt” and press Enter key.
- You must login your computer with Administrator account for full privilege.
- Once the Command Prompt appears then type rstrui.exe and press Enter
- Now follow the prompts on your screen to complete system restore.
Step 2: Remove Birbware Ransomware using MSConfig in Safe Mode:
- Power off your computer and restart again.
- While booting press the “F8 key” continuously to open “Windows Advanced Options Menu”.
- Use the arrow keys to select “Safe Mode” option and press Enter key.
- Once system get started go to Start menu. Type “msconfig” in the search box and launch the application.
- Go to the Startup tab and look for files from %AppData% or %Temp% folders using rundll32.exe. See an example below:
- Disable all the malicious entries and save the changes.
- Now restart your computer normally.
Step 3 : Kill Malicious Process Related To Birbware Ransomware
- Press Alt+Ctrl+Del buttons together.
- It will open the Task manager on your screen.
- Go to Process Tab and find Birbware Ransomware related process.
- Click the End Process Now button to stop the running process.
Step 4 : Remove Birbware Ransomware Virus From Registry Entry
- Press “Windows + R” key together to open Run Box.
- Type “regedit” and click OK button.
- Find and remove Birbware Ransomware related entries.
Now hopefully you have completely removed the Birbware Ransomware virus from your computer. If you are still get ransom message from the threat or unable to access your files, then it means that virus still remain into your computer. In such situation you don’t have any other option except removing this virus using any powerful malware removal tool.
Whereas if you have any backup of your infected or encrypted files, then you can also reinstall your Windows OS. This will erase all your files and data as along with the Birbware Ransomware infection. You will get a completely empty computer system with no files. Now you can use your backup to get your files. If you don’t have any backup then using malware removal tool is a better option for you.
If you have any query or question regarding your computer, then you can easily ask your problem to our experts. Go to the Ask Any Question page and get the answer for your query directly from out experts.