I am facing hard time to remove MiniLiteSvc.exe completely from your PC. Keeps on disappearing and the reappearing on your Windows PC. Facing problems because always in between session some small alert message keep getting”click on this fix PC problems'. My AVG security application show presence of MiniLiteSvc.exe, but cannot remove it. Even it does not appear in Control Panel. Have you some idea about it, please guide me. Thanks in advance.
MiniLiteSvc.exe is recognized one dangerous Trojan Horse program with main agenda to bring changes in computer system. It actually help cyber crooks to dig the path through which remote attacker can make access in the Windows system. It bring the executable files which is responsible to completely alter the entire settings of PC. You may experience desktop background, wallpaper, relatively many other unused icons, get added in your takbar without asking for permission. MiniLiteSvc.exe is mainly developed using rootkit technology, which make it undetectable from common security application.
In fact MiniLiteSvc.exe use to bring more of different files, codes which make your normal running computer system process to run more slower than usual. Every time just keep running the different commands to wreak havoc in your Windows system. Although it used to downpour many different payloads, many of them use to create backdoor to allow other Internet threat to easily get inside the system.
MiniLiteSvc.exe responsible for formatting desks, destroying all the contents, spread its codes only to bring of different changes. It perform the distributed Denial of Service attacks or automated spamming . Main agenda of cyber crooks to develop MiniLiteSvc.exe with purpose to assemble record and purposefully use it for illegal purpose.
MiniLiteSvc.exe consume system resources for mining cryptocureencies. Usually its presence in Windows system mae it to run more slower than usual or unusually do not allow any of application to run so easily. In fact this nasty threat make its existence by lurking its malicious zip code files to the application which are promoted as use without paying cost, P2P, use device which is already infected etc. To stop of such nasty activity recommended to get to solution and remove MiniLiteSvc.exe completely.
How to Remove MiniLiteSvc.exe from Compromised PC (Manual Steps)
(This guide is intended to help users in following Step by Step instructions in making Windows Safe)
The first step which need to be followed is to Restart Windows PC in Safe Mode
Reboot in Safe Mode (For Windows XP | Vista | Win7)
- Restart Computer
- Tap on F8 continuously when the PC starts booting and select the option to enter Safe Mode with Networking.
For Windows 8/8.1
- Press on the Start Button and then Choose Control Panel from the menu option
- Users need to opt for System and Security, to select Administrative Tools and then System Configuration.
3. Next, Click on the Safe Boot option and then choose OK, this will open a pop-up window, next Select Restart Option.
For Windows 10
- Start Menu is to be selected to Open it
- Press the power button icon which is present in the right corner, this will display power options menu.
- Keeping the SHIFT Key pressed on the keyboard, select the restart option. This will reboot Win 10
- Now you need to select the Troubleshoot icon, followed by advanced option in the startup Settings. Click on Restart. This will give the option to reboot, now select Enter Safe Mode with Networking.
Step 2. Uninstall MiniLiteSvc.exe from Task Manager on Windows
How to End the Running Process related to MiniLiteSvc.exe using Task Manager
- Firstly, Open Task Manager by Pressing Ctrl+Shift+Esc in Combination
- Next, Click on processes to Find MiniLiteSvc.exe
- Now Click and select End Process to terminate MiniLiteSvc.exe.
Step3: How to Uninstall MiniLiteSvc.exe from Control Panel on Windows
for Win XP| Vista and Win 7 Users
- Click and Select on Start Menu
- Now Control Panel is to be selected from the list
- Next Click on Uninstall Program
- Users need to Choose suspicious program related to MiniLiteSvc.exe and right clicking on it.
- Finally, Select Uninstall option.
For Win 8
- Click and Select “Charms bar”
- Now Select Settings Option
- Next Click on Control Panel
- Select on Uninstall a Program Option and right click on program associated to MiniLiteSvc.exe and finally uninstall it.
For Windows 10
- The first Step is to Click and Select on Start Menu
- Now Click on All Apps
- Choose MiniLiteSvc.exe and other suspicious program from the complete list
- Now right Click on to select MiniLiteSvc.exe and finally Uninstall it from Windows 10
Step: 4 How to Delete MiniLiteSvc.exe Created Files from Registry
- Open Registry by Typing Regedit in the Windows Search Field and then press on Enter.
- This will open the registry entries. Now users need to press CTRL + F together and type MiniLiteSvc.exe to find the entries.
- Once located, delete all MiniLiteSvc.exe named entries. If you are unable to find it, you need to look up for it on the directories manually. Be careful and delete only MiniLiteSvc.exe entries, else it can damage your Windows Computer severely.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER—-Software—–Random Directory. HKEY_CURRENT_USER—-Software—Microsoft—-Windows—CurrentVersion—Run– Random HKEY_CURRENT_USER—-Software—Microsoft—Internet Explorer—-Main—- Random
Still having any problem in getting rid of MiniLiteSvc.exe, or have any doubt regarding this, feel free to ask our experts.