|Trojan.Agent.DHSW is a Spyware|
|Trojan Dropped by Trojan.Agent.DHSW are Refpron.B, PWSteal.OnLineGames.FY, Virus.CeeInject.gen!JG, Nebuler.C, W32/Stup.worm, Ihedont, Safetyuptodate, Spy.Malintent, Trojan.holisnif, I-Worm.Gift.b, VirTool:MSIL/Obfuscator.M, Infostealer.Somabix|
|Related spyware PopUpWithCast, Rootkit.Qandr, TDL4 Rootkit, Antivirok.com, SrchSpy, DealHelper, Otherhomepage.com, Spyware.Acext, Adware.Rotator, HistoryKill|
|Windows Error caused by Trojan.Agent.DHSW are – 0x8024F002 WU_E_REPORTER_EVENTNAMESPACEPARSEFAILED The XML in the event namespace descriptor could not be parsed., 0x00000049, 0x00000003, 0x000000E0, 0x00000047, 0x80246FFF WU_E_DM_UNEXPECTED There was a download manager error not covered by another WU_E_DM_* error code. , 0x00000014, 0x00000119, 0xf080C CBS_E_UNKNOWN_UPDATE named update not present in package, 0x8024D007 WU_E_SETUP_REGISTRATION_FAILED Windows Update Agent could not be updated because regsvr32.exe returned an error.|
|Trojan.Agent.DHSW infects these windows .dll files smtpsnap.dll, wshfr.dll, System.DirectoryServices.dll, EncDump.dll, spopk.dll, MXEAgent.dll, dpnwsock.dll, ISymWrapper.dll, ehiWUapi.ni.dll, comctl32.dll, mdwmdmsp.dll, alink.dll, batmeter.dll|
Trojan.Agent.DHSW may have entered your pc through these software. If you have not installed them , then get rid of them Zepi Music 1.5 , CoffeeCup Web Editor , Metallifizer 1.3a1 , SmuginForiPhoto , NetSOUND 1.1.1 , Yellow Button 3.0 , CarManager 1.0.0 , IP Address and Domain Information 2.41 , Abaltat Express 2.0 , Frenzic 1.2.1 , CleanUp 1.0 , Hermes 1.2.2 , Quicken Deluxe 98r3 Updater (PPC)
Effective Solution To Uninstall Trojan.Agent.DHSW From PC
Horrible Things That You Must Know About Trojan.Agent.DHSW
Trojan.Agent.DHSW Horse is a dreadful computer malware which is defined as trojan virus. Your computer gets loaded with vicious materials and is not an easy thing to demolish at once. Upon getting onto the system, this notorious virus kills all the running system applications here and then let other virus and malware make their approaches to infect all the parts of the targeted computer system. Your computer will remain infected for long time and if not removed it will screw over last. A trojan virus is renowned for its harmful impact on the PC. It can be brought up by an executable file or documents of freeware, attachments in spam email, fake connections in porn sites and updated news and so on.
In addition, Trojan.Agent.DHSW Horse will bring in more and more harmful viruses into your computer. What is more worse is that it implies that you cannot escape from the attack of this threat unless you delete it from your PC. A trojan virus once settles down inside the targeted computer, establishes connection with the remote server from where it downloads its malicious files and commands for further actions. It is completely a pervert item and will camouflage the entire computer system. Being a trojan virus, it hides itself in the depth of the compromised computer such that anti-virus program does not detect it easily.
Soon enough it starts its malicious activities. Each time you start your PC, all the malign files get activated automatically. In this way, it does not require any permission from you to run its commands. Once the commands of Trojan.Agent.DHSW Horse are executed, they will damage the entire computer system. There will be lot of changes done by trojan virus into your computer system. Registry entries are changed, DNS and configuration settings too are altered. Also, some important and crucial system files are also corrupted that results in improper running of the computer system.
All the installed anti-virus program or security program will be blocked so that Trojan.Agent.DHSW Horse can easily invade the computer system. Disabling anti-virus program makes your PC way too vulnerable and more prone to virus corruption. It is designed to collect sensitive information and data from the compromised PC and transfer it to cyber crooks. These collected information are then used for either illegal purposes or sold to third party for revenue. However, the only thing needed here is the removal of Trojan.Agent.DHSW.
How to Remove Trojan.Agent.DHSW from Compromised PC (Manual Steps)
(This guide is intended to help users in following Step by Step instructions in making Windows Safe)
The first step which need to be followed is to Restart Windows PC in Safe Mode
Reboot in Safe Mode (For Windows XP | Vista | Win7)
- Restart Computer
- Tap on F8 continuously when the PC starts booting and select the option to enter Safe Mode with Networking.
For Windows 8/8.1
- Press on the Start Button and then Choose Control Panel from the menu option
- Users need to opt for System and Security, to select Administrative Tools and then System Configuration.
3. Next, Click on the Safe Boot option and then choose OK, this will open a pop-up window, next Select Restart Option.
For Windows 10
- Start Menu is to be selected to Open it
- Press the power button icon which is present in the right corner, this will display power options menu.
- Keeping the SHIFT Key pressed on the keyboard, select the restart option. This will reboot Win 10
- Now you need to select the Troubleshoot icon, followed by advanced option in the startup Settings. Click on Restart. This will give the option to reboot, now select Enter Safe Mode with Networking.
Step 2. Uninstall Trojan.Agent.DHSW from Task Manager on Windows
How to End the Running Process related to Trojan.Agent.DHSW using Task Manager
- Firstly, Open Task Manager by Pressing Ctrl+Shift+Esc in Combination
- Next, Click on processes to Find Trojan.Agent.DHSW
- Now Click and select End Process to terminate Trojan.Agent.DHSW.
Step3: How to Uninstall Trojan.Agent.DHSW from Control Panel on Windows
for Win XP| Vista and Win 7 Users
- Click and Select on Start Menu
- Now Control Panel is to be selected from the list
- Next Click on Uninstall Program
- Users need to Choose suspicious program related to Trojan.Agent.DHSW and right clicking on it.
- Finally, Select Uninstall option.
For Win 8
- Click and Select “Charms bar”
- Now Select Settings Option
- Next Click on Control Panel
- Select on Uninstall a Program Option and right click on program associated to Trojan.Agent.DHSW and finally uninstall it.
For Windows 10
- The first Step is to Click and Select on Start Menu
- Now Click on All Apps
- Choose Trojan.Agent.DHSW and other suspicious program from the complete list
- Now right Click on to select Trojan.Agent.DHSW and finally Uninstall it from Windows 10
Step: 4 How to Delete Trojan.Agent.DHSW Created Files from Registry
- Open Registry by Typing Regedit in the Windows Search Field and then press on Enter.
- This will open the registry entries. Now users need to press CTRL + F together and type Trojan.Agent.DHSW to find the entries.
- Once located, delete all Trojan.Agent.DHSW named entries. If you are unable to find it, you need to look up for it on the directories manually. Be careful and delete only Trojan.Agent.DHSW entries, else it can damage your Windows Computer severely.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER—-Software—–Random Directory. HKEY_CURRENT_USER—-Software—Microsoft—-Windows—CurrentVersion—Run– Random HKEY_CURRENT_USER—-Software—Microsoft—Internet Explorer—-Main—- Random
Still having any problem in getting rid of Trojan.Agent.DHSW, or have any doubt regarding this, feel free to ask our experts.