|Downloader.Donoff!8.36C is a Keylogger|
|Trojan Dropped by Downloader.Donoff!8.36C are ZlbBHO.Fam, Infostealer.Jginko, Spy.Bancos.NK, Trogan.win32.agent.gcct, SizeDeaf, Kondeli, Trojan.Win32.Patched.na, Trojan-Spy.VB.jo, Spy.Agent.FL|
|Related spyware PC-Prot, Qvdntlmw Toolbar, MessengerBlocker, Wintective, Relevancy, FatPickle Toolbar, DRPU PC Data Manager, Qtvglped Toolbar, GURL Watcher|
|Windows Error caused by Downloader.Donoff!8.36C are – 0x000000EA, 0x80244021 WU_E_PT_HTTP_STATUS_BAD_GATEWAY Same as HTTP status 502 – the server, while acting as a gateway or proxy, received an invalid response from the upstream server it accessed in attempting to fulfill the request., 0xf0811 CBS_E_MANIFEST_VALIDATION_MISSING_REQUIRED_ELEMENTS required attributes are missing, 0x80248000 WU_E_DS_SHUTDOWN An operation failed because Windows Update Agent is shutting down., 0x80242014 WU_E_UH_POSTREBOOTSTILLPENDING The post-reboot operation for the update is still in progress., 0x8024EFFF WU_E_EE_UNEXPECTED There was an expression evaluator error not covered by another WU_E_EE_* error code., 0x0000000A, 0x80244014 WU_E_PT_INVALID_COMPUTER_LSID Cannot determine computer LSID., 0x00000041, 0x80248007 WU_E_DS_NODATA The information requested is not in the data store.|
|Downloader.Donoff!8.36C infects these windows .dll files System.Configuration.ni.dll, rvse.dll, System.Web.Entity.ni.dll, nlahc.dll, plusoc.dll, ksuser.dll, comaddin.dll, PINTLCSA.dll, rsvpsp.dll, gameuxmig.dll, c_is2022.dll, mslbui.dll|
Downloader.Donoff!8.36C may have entered your pc through these software. If you have not installed them , then get rid of them SpaceTrader 1.0 , FolderPlayer 0.5 , tunebounce 1.0.1 , Record 1.5 , VaporSec 0.9 , Dragon 1.0 , CodeX 1.6.0316 , MKV4XBox 0.6 , Chicken Invaders 5: Cluck of the Dark Side 5.02 , RegEx Extractor 1.1 , Easy Calculat X 2.0.1 , Serial Mail 4.6 , Recipes 1.3.0 , XcodeColors 1.0.9 , iDVD-ROM Update , FileMaker Barcode Generator Plugin 8.01 , iChatr – Random Video Chat 1.0 , Wunderlist 3.0
How To Delete Downloader.Donoff!8.36C From Infected Windows Machine
Do you know actually what is Downloader.Donoff!8.36C? I detected this malware when I scanned my Windows 7 System with my anti-virus software. I have no idea how it enters inside my PC but I am too much familiar with it’s negative traits which as a result ruin my System experience. However, I have tried to delete it with my anti-virus software but unable to do because my anti-virus software is outdated. Now, I am too much worried for my Windows 7 PC. Is there anyone who can help me to get rid out of this situation. Any working Downloader.Donoff!8.36C removal solution will be really appreciated. Thanks in advance…
Threat’s Profile Of Downloader.Donoff!8.36C
|Type||Trojan, Virus, Malware|
|Affected Systems||Windows 32 & Windows 64|
|Infection Length||Always Varies|
|Brief Note||Downloader.Donoff!8.36C is a newly released Trojan infection that associated with most dangerous System infection family.|
|Occurrences||Junk mail attachments, spam campaigns, torrent downloads, exploit kits, shareware or freeware packages, P2P file sharing sources etc.|
Symptoms Of Downloader.Donoff!8.36C
- Downpours Computer working speed
- Corrupts users System files
- Disable security measures of PC
- Alters browsers as well as System settings
- Throws security or fake alerts on visited pages and screen etc.
- To detect Downloader.Donoff!8.36C from compromised Windows machine easily, System users must download free Windows scanner tool.
Complete Information Related To Downloader.Donoff!8.36C
Downloader.Donoff!8.36C is another Trojan infection which can be detected as worst security bugs on affected machine. It mainly opens the Computer backdoor and help cyber criminals to get inside your machine. Doesn’t matter which version of Computer System you are using because it is designed in such a way that it can compromise all version of Windows Operating System including Windows Vista, XP, Me, NT, Server, 7, 8/8.1 and the latest version Windows 10.
Being an intrusive and invasive in nature, Downloader.Donoff!8.36C often enters inside the Computer without asking for users permission. The creators of this malware uses several advanced and tricky channels but mainly spread via the spam campaigns containing dubious attachments. These spam emails or messages includes forged header information that is designed in such a way that looks like legitimate one. Downloading or opening of any dubious attachment will lead your PC to such an infection. Therefore, you must avoid yourself from opening any suspicious attachment or spam message that appear to your inbox from unknown person.
Doesn’t matter how Downloader.Donoff!8.36C penetrates inside your PC. Once it invading inside your PC, you have to really suffer with several serious troubles including :
- Connects your PC to malicious server to download several serious threats.
- Causes BSOD error and System death.
- Alters your homepage and leads your searches to third-party site.
- Helps cyber hackers to gather your all personal data.
- Makes your PC unresponsive after degrading working speed etc.
How to Remove Downloader.Donoff!8.36C from Compromised PC (Manual Steps)
(This guide is intended to help users in following Step by Step instructions in making Windows Safe)
The first step which need to be followed is to Restart Windows PC in Safe Mode
Reboot in Safe Mode (For Windows XP | Vista | Win7)
- Restart Computer
- Tap on F8 continuously when the PC starts booting and select the option to enter Safe Mode with Networking.
For Windows 8/8.1
- Press on the Start Button and then Choose Control Panel from the menu option
- Users need to opt for System and Security, to select Administrative Tools and then System Configuration.
3. Next, Click on the Safe Boot option and then choose OK, this will open a pop-up window, next Select Restart Option.
For Windows 10
- Start Menu is to be selected to Open it
- Press the power button icon which is present in the right corner, this will display power options menu.
- Keeping the SHIFT Key pressed on the keyboard, select the restart option. This will reboot Win 10
- Now you need to select the Troubleshoot icon, followed by advanced option in the startup Settings. Click on Restart. This will give the option to reboot, now select Enter Safe Mode with Networking.
Step 2. Uninstall Downloader.Donoff!8.36C from Task Manager on Windows
How to End the Running Process related to Downloader.Donoff!8.36C using Task Manager
- Firstly, Open Task Manager by Pressing Ctrl+Shift+Esc in Combination
- Next, Click on processes to Find Downloader.Donoff!8.36C
- Now Click and select End Process to terminate Downloader.Donoff!8.36C.
Step3: How to Uninstall Downloader.Donoff!8.36C from Control Panel on Windows
for Win XP| Vista and Win 7 Users
- Click and Select on Start Menu
- Now Control Panel is to be selected from the list
- Next Click on Uninstall Program
- Users need to Choose suspicious program related to Downloader.Donoff!8.36C and right clicking on it.
- Finally, Select Uninstall option.
For Win 8
- Click and Select “Charms bar”
- Now Select Settings Option
- Next Click on Control Panel
- Select on Uninstall a Program Option and right click on program associated to Downloader.Donoff!8.36C and finally uninstall it.
For Windows 10
- The first Step is to Click and Select on Start Menu
- Now Click on All Apps
- Choose Downloader.Donoff!8.36C and other suspicious program from the complete list
- Now right Click on to select Downloader.Donoff!8.36C and finally Uninstall it from Windows 10
Step: 4 How to Delete Downloader.Donoff!8.36C Created Files from Registry
- Open Registry by Typing Regedit in the Windows Search Field and then press on Enter.
- This will open the registry entries. Now users need to press CTRL + F together and type Downloader.Donoff!8.36C to find the entries.
- Once located, delete all Downloader.Donoff!8.36C named entries. If you are unable to find it, you need to look up for it on the directories manually. Be careful and delete only Downloader.Donoff!8.36C entries, else it can damage your Windows Computer severely.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER—-Software—–Random Directory. HKEY_CURRENT_USER—-Software—Microsoft—-Windows—CurrentVersion—Run– Random HKEY_CURRENT_USER—-Software—Microsoft—Internet Explorer—-Main—- Random
Still having any problem in getting rid of Downloader.Donoff!8.36C, or have any doubt regarding this, feel free to ask our experts.