|Trojan:O97M/Mountsi.D!ml is a Keylogger|
|Trojan Dropped by Trojan:O97M/Mountsi.D!ml are Win-Trojan/Rootkit.10752.K, Energy Worm, PWSteal.Bonque, Hamweq.W, Trojan.Madi, Worm.Win32.AutoRun.lup, Nometz.b, Trojan.Trabin!rts, Java.Awetook, Trojan.KillAV!rem, Jany 2000, Trojan.Necurs.B, Trojan-Clicker.Win32.Libie.le|
|Related spyware Scan and Repair Utilities 2007, SunshineSpy, Files Secure, Backdoor.Servudoor.I, SchijfBewaker, Ekvgsnw Toolbar, Spyware.WinFavorites, Adware.RelatedLinks, Rootkit.Podnuha, Worm.Ahkarun.A, Get-Torrent|
|Windows Error caused by Trojan:O97M/Mountsi.D!ml are – 0x0000003F, 0x80244009 WU_E_PT_SOAPCLIENT_READ Same as SOAPCLIENT_READ_ERROR – SOAP client failed while reading the response from the server., 0x00000016, 0x8024200A WU_E_UH_CANREQUIREINPUT A request to the handler to install an update could not be completed because the update requires user input., 0x000000ED, 0x000000FE, 0xf0815 CBS_E_INVALID_CARDINALITY invalid cardinality, 0x8024001D WU_E_INVALID_UPDATE An update contains invalid metadata.|
|Trojan:O97M/Mountsi.D!ml infects these windows .dll files colorui.dll, ocsetapi.dll, rdprefdrvapi.dll, syssetup.dll, sysmoda.dll, mqupgrd.dll, drmclien.dll, winrscmd.dll, msobmain.dll, PurblePlace.dll, AgtUI.dll|
Trojan:O97M/Mountsi.D!ml may have entered your pc through these software. If you have not installed them , then get rid of them Doodle! 11.0 , MacPython 2.3.3 , Retouching Photos Photoshop CS 6 Edition , Traffic Radio Station 1.2 , RM-Install 1.0.1 , nView 1.1 , Barsoom 1.2 , Live Interior 3D Pro , Liquid Defense 1.11 , Trash X 1.9.5 , Solipskier 1.2 , Webpage Capture 1.0.1
How To Delete Trojan:O97M/Mountsi.D!ml From PC Forever
Is your Windows machine get infected by Trojan:O97M/Mountsi.D!ml? Are you unable to perform any task on your Windows machine normally? Looking for an expert’s solution to get rid of it? If so, you are absolutely at the right place. Here, an effective solution is described with the help of this guide you can easily get rid out of Trojan:O97M/Mountsi.D!ml with minimal effort and ease.
Technical Details Of Trojan:O97M/Mountsi.D!ml
|Name of Threat||Trojan:O97M/Mountsi.D!ml|
|Risk Level||Very High|
|Affected Systems||Windows OS|
|Description||Trojan:O97M/Mountsi.D!ml is one of the worst Trojan infection that opens System backdoor secretly and download several malicious threats inside the machine.|
|Occurrences||Spam campaigns, Bundling method, Pirated software, Gambling site, Infected Devices, P2P file sharing sources etc.|
Harmful Actions Perform By Trojan:O97M/Mountsi.D!ml
- Download several malicious threats
- Degrades System and Internet working speed
- Hampers surfing experience
- Throws several fake alerts or notifications
- Disables security measures
- Exploits Computer vulnerabilities and much more.
All Crucial Facts That you Must Know About Trojan:O97M/Mountsi.D!ml
Trojan:O97M/Mountsi.D!ml is another vicious program belongs to the Trojan community. This misleading and dangerous malware has been created by the group of cyber criminals who want to earn online profit from the novice or innocent users. It is crafted and designed by the hackers in such a way that it can easily affect all version of Windows Operating System including Windows Vista, Server, XP, Me, NT, 7, 8/8.1 and the latest version Windows 10.
Being a notorious and dubious Computer threats, it get intrudes into the PC silently without seeking for users permission. The developers of this malware uses various ways to compromise Windows machine but it mainly spread via spam campaigns. Spam campaigns included the dubious attachments and suspicious links. Besides, malware can also enters inside the PC via bundling method, suspicious or in-text links, torrent or porn sites, P2P file sharing network, drive-by-downloads, exploit kits, malicious hyperlinks and much more.
Reasons Why Should Delete Trojan:O97M/Mountsi.D!ml From PC Immediately
Doesn’t matter how Trojan:O97M/Mountsi.D!ml introduce itself inside your PC. As soon as it invades inside your PC, you have to really face with several serious issues. It opens the System backdoor secretly and allows cyber hackers to access your PC illegally. It hides itself deep inside your machine and lead your PC to the several major damages. By eating up too much resources, it downpours performance speed of System as well as Internet. It injects too much malicious code at startup or boot section to start itself automatically when users starts their Windows machine. Apart from these, the worst behavior of Trojan:O97M/Mountsi.D!ml is to information tracking. It is capable to collect users all personal data and forwarded them to hackers with evil intentions. Therefore, the removal of Trojan:O97M/Mountsi.D!ml is highly recommended from affected machine.
Manual Trojan:O97M/Mountsi.D!ml Removal Guide
Step 1: How to Start your PC in Safe Mode with Networking to Get Rid of Trojan:O97M/Mountsi.D!ml
(For Win 7 | XP | Vista Users)
- first of all PC is to be rebooted in Safe Mode with Networking
- Select on Start Button and Click on Shutdown | Restart option and select OK
- when the PC restarts, keep tapping on F8 until you don’t get Advanced Boot Options.
- Safe Mode with Networking Option is to be selected from the list.
(For Win 8 | 8.1 | Win 10 Users)
- Click on Power Button near Windows Login Screen
- Keep Shift Button on the keyboard pressed and select Restart Option
- Now Select on Enable Safe Mode with Networking Option
In case Trojan:O97M/Mountsi.D!ml, is not letting your PC to Start in Safe Mode, then following Step is to followed
Step 2: Remove Trojan:O97M/Mountsi.D!ml Using System Restore Process
- PC need to be rebooted to Safe Mode with Command Prompt
- As soon as Command Prompt Window appear on the screen, select on cd restore and press on Enter option
Type rstrui.exe and Click on Enter again.
Now users need to Click on Next option and Choose restore point that was the last time Windows was working fine prior to Trojan:O97M/Mountsi.D!ml infection. Once done, Click on Next button.
Select Yes to Restore your System and get rid of Trojan:O97M/Mountsi.D!ml infection.
However, if the above steps does not work to remove Trojan:O97M/Mountsi.D!ml, follow the below mentioned steps
Step:3 Unhide All Hidden Files and Folders to Delete Trojan:O97M/Mountsi.D!ml
How to View Trojan:O97M/Mountsi.D!ml Hidden Folders on Windows XP
- In order to show the hidden files and folders, you need to follow the given instructions:-
- Close all the Windows or minimize the opened application to go to desktop.
- Open “My Computer” by double-clicking on its icon.
- Click on Tools menu and select Folder options.
- Click on the View tab from the new Window.
- Check the Display contents of the system folders options.
- In the Hidden files and folders section, you need to put a check mark on Show hidden files and folders option.
- Click on Apply and then OK button. Now, close the Window.
- Now, you can see all the Trojan:O97M/Mountsi.D!ml related hidden files and folders on the system.
How to Access Trojan:O97M/Mountsi.D!ml Hidden folders on Windows Vista
- Minimize or close all opened tabs and go to Desktop.
- Go to the lower left of your screen, you will see Windows logo there, click on Start button.
- Go to Control Panel menu and click on it.
- After Control Panel got opened, there will two options, either “Classic View” or “Control Panel Home View”.
- Do the following when you are in “Classic View”.
- Double click on the icon and open Folder Options.
- Choose View tab.
- Again move to step 5.
- Do the following if you are “Control Panel Home View”.
- Hit button on Appearance and Personalization link.
- Chose Show Hidden Files or Folders.
- Under the Hidden File or Folder section, click on the button which is right next to the Show Hidden Files or Folders.
- Click on Apply button and then hit OK. Now, close the window.
- Now, to show you all hidden files or folders created by Trojan:O97M/Mountsi.D!ml, you have successfully considered Windows Vista.
How to Unhide Trojan:O97M/Mountsi.D!ml Created Folders on Windows 7
1. Go to the desktop and tap on the small rectangle which is located in the lower-right part of the system screen.
2. Now, just open the “Start” menu by clicking on the Windows start button which is located in the lower-left side of the PC screen that carries the windows logo.
3. Then after, look for the “Control Panel” menu option in the right-most row and open it.
4. When the Control Panel menu opens, then look for the “Folder Options” link.
5. Tap over the “View tab”.
6. Under the “Advanced Settings” category, double click on the “Hidden Files or Folders” associated with Trojan:O97M/Mountsi.D!ml.
7. Next, just select the check-box in order to Show hidden files, folders, or drives.
8. After this, click on “Apply” >> “OK” and then close the menu.
9. Now, the Windows 7 should be configured to show you all hidden files, folders or drives.
Steps to Unhide Trojan:O97M/Mountsi.D!ml related Files and Folders on Windows 8
- First of all, power on your Windows PC and click on start logo button that is found in left side of the system screen.
- Now, move to program lists and select control panel app.
- When Control panel is open completely, click on more settings option.
- After, you will see a Control panel Window and then you choose “Appearance and Personalization” tab.
- In Advance settings dialogue box, you need to tick mark on Show hidden files and folders and clear the check box for Hide protected system files.
- Click on Apply and Ok button. This apply option helps you to detect and eradicate all types of Trojan:O97M/Mountsi.D!ml related suspicious files.
- Finally, navigate your mouse cursor on close option to exit this panel.
How to View Trojan:O97M/Mountsi.D!ml associated folders on Windows 10
1. Open the folder if you wish to unhide files.
2. Search and Click on View in Menu bar
3. In Menu click on to view folder options.
4. Again click on View and Enable Radio Button associated with Show hidden files created by Trojan:O97M/Mountsi.D!ml, folder and drive.
5. Press apply and OK.
Step 4: Press Start Key along with R- copy + paste the below stated command and Click on OK
- This will open up a new file, in case if your system has been hacked, some IP’s will be shown at the bottom of the screen
Click on the Start Menu, Input “Control Panel” in the search box —> Select. Network and Internet —> Network and Sharing Center —> Next Change Adapter Settings. Right-click your Internet connection —> Select on Properties.
- In case if you find Suspicious IP in the local host –or if you are finding it difficult and have any problem then submit question to us and we will be happy to help you.