|Type||Crypto Virus, Ransomware|
|Encryption||AES and RSA Algorithm based Encryption|
|Targeted OS||Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10|
|Detection||Free Download Scanner to Detect UselessDisk ransomware|
A short explanation about UselessDisk ransomware
UselessDisk ransomware is a kind of cryptovirus which infects the system by encryption method. It locks the files and folders for the ransom demand. It is created by the hackers. They use strong algorithm of AES and RSA encryption process. This cunning threat infects all versions of Windows like 7, 8, 10, XP and etc. The operating system get fully stopped to work when this UselessDisk ransomware virus attack onto the computer. It changes the extension of your saved files and your desktop background will get altered. The ransom image get displayed and it warns you to give ransom amount in Bitcoin.
How UselessDisk ransomware sneaks into the computer?
UselessDisk ransomware sneaks into the computer without any permission to the user. Once it get installed inside your system it starts doing malicious activities. UselessDisk ransomware get penetrated by bundling with free software. This technique when used by the hackers and it enters with a stealthy method. The other methods are used for the quick penetration of UselessDisk ransomware like spam email, suspicious links, malicious websites, Torrents downloads, junk mail attachments and etc. These kinds of methods very harmful for the PC and basically used by the hackers to encrypt various kinds of files.
The file which get encrypted by the UselessDisk ransomware attack
What kinds of malicious activities UselessDisk ransomware do?
UselessDisk ransomware is very dangerous and having very hazardous activities. It makes innocent user to victim. When user wants to get decryption key, he or she have to give fine or the ransom amount to get back the files. This is the method which apply on the victim by the cyber crooks. If the victim will not pay the fees, his or her file will get deleted permanently. It is said under the ransom note. Actually the hackers prescribe the email ID by which the victim can response quickly to them for paying the amount. But if will pay the ransom amount you will get cheated by them. They are not going to give you any kind of decryption key to unlock your files. This is only the way to grab money from you illegally. The hacker will only use such trick to give threatening to the victim. So, never pay the ransom amount. We suggest you to quickly remove this malicious UselessDisk ransomware from your computer.
Preventive measures should be used by victim
Always update your anti virus software
use only licensed software
Read EULA before installing the free software completely.
How To Remove UselessDisk ransomware From Your PC
Start Windows in Safe Mode with Networking.
- Click on Restart button to restart your computer
- Press and hold down the F8 key during the restart process.
- From the boot menu, select Safe Mode with Networking using the arrow keys.
- Now your computer will get started in Safe Mode with Networking.
End UselessDisk ransomware Related Process From Task Manager
- Press Ctrl+Alt+Del together on your keyboard.
- Task manager Windows will get opened on your computer screen.
- Go to Precess tab, find the UselessDisk ransomware related Process.
- Now click on on End Process button to close that task.
Uninstall UselessDisk ransomware From Windows 7 Control Panel
- Visit the Start menu to open the Control Panel.
- Select Uninstall a Program option from Program category.
- Choose and remove all UselessDisk ransomware related items from list.
Uninstall UselessDisk ransomware From Windows 8 Control Panel
- On right edge of screen, Click on Search button and type “Control Panel”.
- Now choose the Uninstall a Program option from Programs category.
- Find and delete UselessDisk ransomware related items from the programs list.
Delete UselessDisk ransomware From Windows 10 Control Panel
- Click on Start button and search Control Panel from Search Box.
- Got to Programs and select the Uninstall a Program option.
- Select and Remove all UselessDisk ransomware related programs.
Remove UselessDisk ransomware Related Registry Entries
- Press Windows+R buttons together to open Run Box
- Type “regedit” and click OK button.
- Select and remove all UselessDisk ransomware related entries.
Remove UselessDisk ransomware Infection From msconfig
- Open Run Box by pressing Windows+R buttons together.
- Now type “msconfig” in the Run Box and press Enter.
- Open Startup tab and uncheck all entries from unknown manufacturer.
Hope the above process has helped you in removing the UselessDisk ransomware virus completely from your computer. If you still have this nasty ransomware left in your PC then you should opt for a malware removal tool. It is the most easy way to remove this harmful computer virus from your computer. Download the Free UselessDisk ransomware Scanner on your system and scan your computer. It can easily find and remove this pesky ransomware threat from your PC.
If you have any questions regarding the removal of this virus then you can ask your question from your PC security experts. They will feel happy to solve your problem.